Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Reaction score
Just completed a great trade with jeditaz. The items were shipped fast. Thank you.

Reaction score
Just finished my second trade with Sean, which again went really well. Part of it included a modified Crab Droid that he worked on. The mods on the fig were very subtle but add a lot to the figure. There's a little more weathering on it and he added three red dots (eyes) where the Droid's face would be, which makes sense. He also removed the firing gun that came with the figure and added a cool looking custom gun that fits into the front hole on the figs belly. All in all, it's a great fig and I'm really pleased with it. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Super smooth trade with Jeditaz - he helped me track down several accessories that I was hunting for.

Reaction score
just completed a great trade with Jeditaz - Sean is a great scummer and packs well - ships incredibly fast! thanks!

Reaction score
This is my second trade with dude, he's quick to respond, timely, and a great guy. Thanks man!

Reaction score
Third deal with Sean and everything went great as usual! Looking forward to our next deal!

Reaction score
Another perfect trade with Jeditaz. As always everything arrived in great condition and shipped fast. One of the best. Thanks again Jeditaz.
roron corobb

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with Sean and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. He worked with me through a bit of a delay and was nothing but friendly the whole time. And not to mention all of my figures arrived as decsribed and on time. He's a great 'scummer!

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of hooking JediTaz up with a V-19 Starfighter in exchange for a battle Pack. He was a very nice guy to deal with and was very patient with my torpid [censored]. Definitely a valuable asset to the boards.

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with jeditaz....PERFECT in every way!!

-Jeff

III

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Jeditaz and I highly recommend trading with him. Item was packed extremely well and shipped fast. I'm looking forward to our next trade!

Reaction score
just had another great trade with Sean and couldn't be happier!

Reaction score
Just completed an awesome, awesome trade with Jeditaz, worked out great for both of us. Perfection all around. Quick decision making, quick shipping, great trade overall. Would be happy to deal with again and/or recommend. Great stuff!!!!

Reaction score
Just Completed a trade with taz. Fast shipping, perfect condition, great communication. Highly recommend!!

Reaction score
Just received my part of the trade from Jeditaz and everything was just fine. He even added an extra figure, thanks a lot!!

A real pro!

Reaction score
Another great trade with Jeditaz. Again items receive in great condition from him. Very smooth deal. Great guy to deal with and I would deal with him any time. Would also highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Jeditaz and until the next time.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Jeditaz just bought some joe's off me, paid quickly, great communication. Hope to deal with again soon.
Many Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Just completed my second trade with Sean. As anyone that has traded with him already knows, he's a pro. He took time to find the figures I was looking for and then shipped them fast and everything arrived as described. And he's a really great guy to work with. One of the best RS has to offer. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Sean will always has good deals! He ships fast and is very friendly,won't hesitate to recommend!

Reaction score
I just bought some figures from Jeditaz. It was great to work with him! I would definitely deal with him again.

Reaction score
Made a trade with Sean Great guy! Had a small problem but with good communication it was fixed ASAP! Great guy hope to deal with again.

Reaction score
Another trade completed with Sean and all I can say is.... wow. He has continued his streak of perfect trades. All of the normal things that I've come to expect from a trade with him.... fast shipping, great communication, as described figures, etc. But every time he goes above and beyond and reminds me why he is one of the best on the board. Thanks again!

Reaction score
I just finished purchasing a few Jedi Cloads and Capes from Sean!

Great to deal with and a good experience overall.

Great communication and fast shipping.

Highly Recommended!

Reaction score
Yet another great trade with Sean - as always items were perfect, packed well and arrived really fast. Trade with Sean without reservation!

Reaction score
Perfect trader. Great communication, fast shipping. I look forward to our next trade.

Reaction score
I just completed a HUGE trade with Sean, and I have only the highest praise for the whole transaction! He's very easygoing, is always quick to respond, and the items were fantastic. You can't go wrong with dealing with him!

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just bought a vintage vehicle from jeditaz! Great price, fast careful shipping and plenty of communication! Don't hesitate to deal with!
Thanks again man!