Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Reaction score
Another awesome trade with Sean!! Hope to continue trading and doing business with this great scummer!! Thanks!!

Reaction score
Great Trader...Easy to work with, fast shipment, and everything was as described...Would be more than willing to do business with again...

Reaction score
awesome service, would do business with again any day of the week. thanks again for the awesome figures.

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with jeditaz and everything went smoothly. It was shipped fast and packaged safely. Thanks. einren

Reaction score
Great person to deal with. No problems at all. Hope to we have chance for another transaction.

Reaction score
completed another transaction, sean is quick and a great person to deal with!!! smooth..

Reaction score
A few weeks ago me and Sean did a great trade - he was very willing to work with me to make sure I got what my picky little heart desired

He sent his end of the deal faster then fast, and held up his end to the highest standard.

Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
JediTaz also just bought a number of items from me, his payment was prompt and his communication was great.

You can't go wrong with this guy!!

Reaction score
got my end of the trade in today.. swift shipping and good packaging.. i'd trade again with him any day

Reaction score
Just wrapped up a great trade with Sean. I would most definetly trade again. Excellent items in perfect condition shipped fast and secure. I just doesn't get much better than that.

Reaction score
Got some items in trade from Sean and could not be happier. Went above and beyond. Don't hesitate to trade with.
Mike

Reaction score
Sean is a great guy to deal with. Quick response and very fast shipping! Don't worry about buying from him!

Reaction score
Yet another plus for Jeditaz. Great trade from a great Scummer. Thanks for the trade.

Reaction score
Great trade with Sean! shipped quick and always a great guy to deal with!

Thanks,
Brett

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Sean. Communication was great, and he got the item shipped out fast. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again!

Reaction score
Finished up a trade with Jeditaz and all went swimmingly. Took awhile to both figure out what we both wanted to give up but hey, that's the fun part ain't it? jeditaz is a great guy with great communication. I HIGHLY recommend dealing with him.

Reaction score
Just got several figures from Jeditaz that I bought last week. All perfect. He even found one that I wanted that he didn't think he had! Great deal. Hope to get more from him in the future. Thanks Jeditaz!

Reaction score
-ITEMS RECIEVED IN GREAT CONDITION!!!

-LIGHTSPEED SHIPPING!!!

-COOL PERSON OVERALL & AN AWESOME TRADER; DON'T FORGET THE FIRST CLASS COMMUNICATION!!!

-This guy really looked to help me out, don't hesitate to trade with; Thanx again!!!

Reaction score
Another great trade with Jeditaz. Again items receive in great condition from him. Very smooth deal. Great guy to deal with and I would deal with him any time. Would also highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Jeditaz.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Jeditaz and I just completed a deal and it went great. Great communication, very honest, and super fast shipping. He made my first deal on these boards great and i hope to deal with again.

Matt

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with jeditaz. He was a great communicator and everything arrived well packaged. I would definitely not think twice about trading with him again.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I traded a few figs for a couple of commissions with Sean. I had seen his work in the customs forum before but the pics of his work don't do them justice. I was very happy with the ARC Pilots Sean did for me. He asked if I wanted them "Hasbro-ish" and boy, did he come through.

His communication was excellent and he completed the work as promised.

Reaction score
Just a super trade with jeditaz!!!! Hope to do it again!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!

Reaction score
Just finished a trade with Sean. Great guy to work with, and I'd definitely deal with him again.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Sean. Great communication and friendly guy. Thanks again

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with jeditaz. Items arrived quickly and in Excellent condition. Good communication also. Would definately trade with again.
Highly Recommended Trader.

Reaction score
Just nade my first trade with Sean, and the guy is awesome! Excellent communication, packing, and shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with him!

Reaction score
i received my end of the tade with sean. everything went great. excellent communication, packaging, and product
. thanks.

Reaction score
jeditaz is awesome. I had a great transaction and I highly recommend doing business with this guy. No complaints!

Reaction score
Completed another deal with Jeditaz. Went just as smooth as the first. Items arrived quickly and in great condition. Great communication too.
Highly Recommended.

Reaction score
I did a trade with Jeditaz. Communication was excellent, and shipping was quick. Great trade all around.