Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with jeditaz for some clone troopers. He responded quickly to all my PMs and shipped the figures fast and they were packed nice. Don't be shy about trading with him, he's one to trust.

Reaction score
jeditaz is Awesome!

I just completed a trade with Jeditaz. There is no need to worry about this guy. He is a class act. He packaged my figures great, sent them out quick, and responded to PMs promptly. Thanks again for an awesome trade!

Reaction score
Re: jeditaz is Awesome!

I just got my figures from Jeditaz. The figures are outstanding, everything nicely packed. Would recommend to one and all. Thanks again!

Reaction score
just completed a excellent transaction with Jeditaz. I bought a ton of figures off him, Fast shipping, excellent CS, now we're working on another package! 100% would recommend!

Reaction score
I just received his package today. I loved this fast, easy trade. I would definitely trade with him again.

Reaction score
Just finished a trade with jeditaz and I have to say he is one of the best,communication was clear and pleasant,item came quickly,packaged very nice and item was far better than anticipated.would trade with in a heartbeat

Reaction score
Just finished a transaction wiht Jeditaz....Excellent guy to work with. He's a great Scummer!!!

Reaction score
just completed a trade with jeditaz...quick and super easy to deal with.....cant wait to do buisness again!!!

Reaction score
Jeditaz is a great trader. Great communication and fast payment. I would deal with him anytime. Thanks again Jeditaz.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Completed a great trade with Jeditaz some days ago. Excellent communication, shipped superfast, item arrived in perfect shape, and was nice to deal with.

Thanks again for the trade!

Reaction score
I just compleated a trade with everyones good friend Jeditaz, and it was PURE GOLD!

Thanks again Bud.

Rich

Reaction score
Another great deal with Jeditaz. Great communication and great packing. My second deal with him and I would deal with him anytime. Thanks again very much Jeditaz.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Super nice guy & great to work with, if possible I will definitely trade with again.
No worries, do not hesitate!!! The guy got me a RED arc troop C9.
What can I say? I'm speachless.

Thanks a ton

Reaction score
I had a great trade with Sean! Good communication, VERY fast shipping, great to trade with. Finally got my Hailfire Droid! Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with "Jeditaz"

Great Communication and Excellent Shipping!!

An Awesome Trader!!!

Reaction score
Just completed my trade with Sean and I have nothing but great things to say about him. As a first time trader he helped me out with some advice and the trade could not have gone smoother!!! I am looking forward to dealing with him again. A+++++++

Reaction score
Bought 2 figs from Sean. Excellent prices and excellent shipping. Arrived packaged well and in very good condition. Hope to trade with again. Thanks

Reaction score
This is a very cool guy...our trade took a bit to finish up and he worked at making sure the trade was equal - is a looose VOTC Stormie equal to 1 1/2 of a loose basic fig???

Besides the wonderfully led USPS dragging their heels, this is the best trade I've done!!

JediTaz is a very relaxing and fun guy to trade with and I look forward to doin' it again sometime!!!

Reaction score
sean just bought sum items from me. very quick and honest. hope to do more deals in the future.

Reaction score
My third deal with Jeditaz. I receive a Zett from him in great condition. Awesome trader with great communication and ships fast, would highly recommend to anyone. I would deal with him any time in the future. Thanks again Jeditaz, for a smooth trade.
roron corobb

Reaction score
GSRJedi endorses the following message:

Jeditaz is a great person to deal with. He has a numerous amount of skills - great communication skills, fast shipment skills, and great packing skills. Don't be afraid to deal with him.

Reaction score
Sean was very quick with replies and great with keeping me up to date! No problems here, so do not hesitate to make any deals with him!

Reaction score
Sean bought a bunch of loose figures and ships from me and it was an absolutely amazing transaction. He was very pleasant to deal with and his communication was great. He also sent payment very quickly. Thnaks again!

Reaction score
Just bought a few bits and pieces from Jeditaz and I can't recommend him high enough. International deal and the figures were with me within 5 days - doesn't get much better!

Reaction score
Bought a bust up from jeditaz. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great Trader And All-around Great person To Deal With.
I Highly Recommend Trading with Sean

Allen

Reaction score
Great trader, great communication, fast shipping, thanks alot for a great transaction.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Sean and evrything was great. Quick shipping, well packaged and mint items made this trade all good. Looking forward to the next time....

Reaction score
Perfect trade, very accommodating to my (and USPS's) issues. Thanks a ton man.

Reaction score
Sean is an awesome guy. There were a few bumps along the trading road... but in the end it all worked out. He even added in an extra figure because of the trouble! I would recommend him to ANYONE! Thanks a bunch, man.

Reaction score
Sean is an excellent trader and an asset to the Rebelscum community!! Thanks for a flawless trade!! Hope to do business again soon!!

Reaction score
Excellent trade. Would I do it again- Yes. Great guy to do bussiness with.

Reaction score
Great Trade with Jeditaz, do not hesitate to do business with. Thanks again man!!

Reaction score
Here is a link to one of my other feedback threads. I want to keep all of these together if possible.

Other Feedback thread

Thanks for all of the deals from everyone who I have worked with thus far and am currently working with.