Official EBay bidders that win and don't pay list!!!

Reaction score
fishcrick
lordplaytime
terr-plan - Terry Plante
pagansfinds
tk2625 - Thom

Last edited:
Reaction score
ra.roma -- new to ebay......won a 7 day auction and never paid nor responded to any messages. Has 17 positive feedback.

Reaction score
Mete, I know you have issues with Erik, and this action is just not cool.

Erik, you actually have every right to bring this action to people's attention, but you are posting information that includes his private info (ie. phone numbers). Also not cool.

Ian

Reaction score
Mete, I know you have issues with Erik, and this action is just not cool.

Erik, you actually have every right to bring this action to people's attention, but you are posting information that includes his private info (ie. phone numbers). Also not cool.

Ian
I 100 percent agree with you, Ian - I just felt that if I didn't include everything, people wouldn't believe me.

Reaction score
I 100 percent agree with you, Ian - I just felt that if I didn't include everything, people wouldn't believe me.
One could argue that this constitutes invasion of privacy, which could then open up potential legal problems for you, but more importantly, could open up potential legal problems for the board owners.

Reaction score
a google search online? it's public information...
Not in the least bit the point. And it doesn't need to be tight enough to hold up in court to cause serious short term legal problems for the board owners. I've been on message boards where this has happened before and it ain't pretty. It doesn't matter where you got the information from (phone book included). And saying "here, I'll post mine too, now we're even." in the other thread does not mean anything.

Internet privacy is a VERY grey area. If I was the board owners, I personally would not tolerate members posting each others contact information (regardless of source) without permission. Just not worth the potential problems.

At the very least you could've redacted the information of the other person whose contact info is included in your screen cap who has nothing to do with this situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You do realize that i pulled the e-mail from ebay, right? But, you're right, "not least the point." The point is the fraudulent activity - you know, considering we're on a SW message board, haha, entitled, Non-paying ebay bidders...that's "the point."

Last edited:
Reaction score
You do realize that i pulled the e-mail from ebay, right? But, you're right, "not least the point." The point is the fraudulent activity - you know, considering we're on a SW message board, haha, entitled, Non-paying ebay bidders...that's "the point."
Giving his eBay ID identifies him as a non-paying bidder. Giving his associated board ID identifies him to members of the board who might otherwise deal with him. Giving his full name, email address, and phone number without his consent, regardless of where you sourced it from, gets into an area of greyness that is just not worth going to.

I've watched this create immense headaches for another board I used to be a member of in the hockey community where posting of details (which were absolutely publicly available, but for different reasons) in relation to what the person and employer of that person being identified decided they felt had exposed them to harassment, defamation, and invasion of privacy caused a boatload of trouble. It was also over what was considered by the board membership to be fraudulent action.

I'm not saying what you're doing is specifically illegal. I'm saying what you're doing is part of a very grey umbrella of debate right now and just not worth the potential problems it creates to the people who so graciously provide you with this board for free.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is not my account. It was started, fraudulently by you, or one of your childish friends.

Having my work email, personal phone number, and names of people I work with is crossing the line. I dont know why youve done this. But all I ask is that the mods take this information down - it is my work info and I never gave Erik permission to post it.

Reaction score
that is not my account. It was started, fraudulently by you, or one of your childish friends.

Having my work email, personal phone number, and names of people i work with is crossing the line. I dont know why youve done this. But all i ask is that the mods take this information down - it is my work info and i never gave erik permission to post it.
Wait a i minute...now you say you were framed?...hahaha, that's it??? That's the best you can come up with??? Ebay will decide what happens to you.

You are the one who "crossed the line" in this instance. All i did was post the e-mail address of the person who fraudently bought my item and didn't pay for it. And if memory serves me, you repeatedly said to do this, that I had no proof. And now that the proof as been laid out for all to see, your official response is you were framed? And you still have the ebay account active? Wouldn't you want to take it down since it's attached to your work e-mail? You can fumble around all you want in denial, but it's pretty obvious what happened here...good luck with ebay...they've been taking fraud very seriously these days...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Giving his eBay ID identifies him as a non-paying bidder. Giving his associated board ID identifies him to members of the board who might otherwise deal with him. Giving his full name, email address, and phone number without his consent, regardless of where you sourced it from, gets into an area of greyness that is just not worth going to.

I've watched this create immense headaches for another board I used to be a member of in the hockey community where posting of details (which were absolutely publicly available, but for different reasons) in relation to what the person and employer of that person being identified decided they felt had exposed them to harassment, defamation, and invasion of privacy caused a boatload of trouble. It was also over what was considered by the board membership to be fraudulent action.

I'm not saying what you're doing is specifically illegal. I'm saying what you're doing is part of a very grey umbrella of debate right now and just not worth the potential problems it creates to the people who so graciously provide you with this board for free.
Fair enough, but the e-mail address was included in an ebay provided e-mail indicating the actual buyer...

Reaction score
Fair enough, but the e-mail address was included in an ebay provided e-mail indicating the actual buyer...
Did eBay send that email to the board at large or to you? Can I post the contact information of everyone I've ever sold to on eBay on the board so long as I post it in the form of official eBay screencap?

And what about the name, email, and phone number of a person who is completely unrelated to this event? Why was there a need to post that? At the absolute very least, you should remove that. It does nothing for your case, so why should that other person have their information plastered in a thread like this that they don't even know exists?

Last edited:
Reaction score
ah, gotcha, good point...

Ebay sent that e-mail to me...but we obviously post e-mails of non-paying bidders sometimes...

Reaction score
Non-paying bidder that has not responded to messages. Filed NPB with ebay.

stephen_2000_day

Stephen Day
Seguin, TX

Reaction score
Bad luck on last month selling.2 non-paying bidders,2 transactions cancelled!!!:\:mad:

[h=2]skater-girl from Russian Federation
[/h]waart_2015 from Netherlands

Reaction score
This is a great thread. Everyone should cut and paste these names and block them from bidding on your Auctions.

Reaction score
Another new year,more new name:mad:!"£$%%^&^

anewday08111979
Royce Sullivan,Tyler,USA

Reaction score
I just sold an Anakin Potf coin for $370 to "clarwe7". Immediately after winning it, asked for a cancellation and he states that he can't pay for it with this eBay account, but he can with a different account ....the other account has zero feedback and is named "weclar0". Just really feels like he's trying to scam me. His first account has some dodgy feedback, along the same lines. Anyway, I haven't sold it to him and the coin has been relisted

Reaction score
Sorry and hate to dig this thread up:mad:

[h=2]eugeneand81 from Philippines[/h]
Blocked the name & the country:mad: