Official EBay bidders that win and don't pay list!!!

Reaction score
Add two more non-paying scumbags to the list: jaytwcable and collectorfandf

Both were BIN / best offers. Doesn't make any sense to do that and then not pay. Dirtbags!!!!!

Ross
I never understood the idea of people buying or winning auctions on eBay and then not paying. Makes me wonder if they ever had the intentions of paying for it in the first place or if it's just a case of that sick stalker-like mentality - "If I can't have it, NO ONE CAN!"

Reaction score
So I will now compile a list for every year at the beginning of the thread. If you can please include a name along with the ebay ID. This way if someone does a search then the buyer can be found.

2014-Bogn- Ron Bognanni Bid on two items and won. Never paid after plenty of messages asking to pay.

I guess I can't edit my first post. :(

2014-Bogn- Ron Bognanni

Last edited:
Reaction score
2 more added to the list:mad:

Jan 2014 - swdtodd from USA - Todd Fletcher

Jan 2014 - haydenm4 from USA - Hayden Naufel

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can I include a name of someone who, on Ebay, I won an auction, asked me to pay immediately,, which I never had anyone ask me that... and yet, as I always do, and have no problem at all in doing so...I pay right away as soon as I know I have won.... but then proceed to give me the wrong item and give me a song dance about the item.... and remain quiet until I take action.....

Reaction score
I've go a seller for you: m_a_s

They don't have any items for sale right now, so I'm not sure if they are primarily SW or not. I bought a Nien Nunb baggie figure for about $15 with shipping advertised as new, but the tape seal on the baggie is very much broken. It might just be that they didn't know the broken seal renders the figure used. Anyway, I hate low value auctions; to me, returning the items aren't worth the hassle.

Reaction score
Non pay and zero communication. Gobot192 Peter Garcia Brooklyn, NY

Seems like a lot of nonpayers from NY.

Reaction score
Seer, what's the point of winning an auction and then not paying? Any ideas? Seems to me that eBay would put them in the penalty box for this. Is this not the case for non-paying buyers?

Reaction score
Seer, what's the point of winning an auction and then not paying? Any ideas? Seems to me that eBay would put them in the penalty box for this. Is this not the case for non-paying buyers?

Joe,
I am really not sure. I think it is two strikes in a certain amount of time and then the account gets suspended. But most guys have 2 or 3 accounts on eBay so it doesn't really matter.

Reaction score
These jokers irritate me to no end. The fact that they can open accounts with other family member's names is something I think would be nearly impossible for eBay to regulate. It sucks that good buyers and sellers have to lose a deal because of these guys.

Reaction score
These jokers irritate me to no end. The fact that they can open accounts with other family member's names is something I think would be nearly impossible for eBay to regulate. It sucks that good buyers and sellers have to lose a deal because of these guys.
I've been on ebay since about 1998. I had a 100% feedback rating. One summer, in 2005, I had won several items - and my computer crashed. Took 6 weeks to get it back. In that time, I had accumulated 3 NPB strikes, and my account was locked down. Ebay didn't care about my excuse, and couldn't care less that I was a regular member over 7 years with perfect feedback before it happened.

I waited a few days to think about it, then simply started a new account. ALL contact info stayed the same. Same name, same address, same phone number. Even my username changed by a whole one letter. The only thing I changed was my email address. I was up and running right away, and have maintained 100% feedback again in the following 9 years.

I know I'm the exception, but there ARE times when it helps to easily get a new account. (Oh, and I only ever maintain one account at a time - no sneaky shill bidding on my end, ever).

Ian

Reaction score
Yeah Ian, no issue with what you did. The difference is that you're an honest guy. These other jokers let their eyes get bigger than their wallet.

Reaction score
Never ending..2 more added:mad:

jtt100jonas - Malynda Rose from Canada
jonmichaelavila44 - Jonathan Michael from USA

Reaction score
Here's another loser to add to everyone's list. banderson77787 The annoying thing about this guy is he kept going back and forth with me about a Best Offer, I finally accepted and he then disappeared. He's also been on other forums as a noted scammer.

Reaction score
It’s so great article and idea that I has chance to view. I think all reader will has great interesting in the author.

Reaction score
Here's another loser to add to everyone's list. banderson77787 The annoying thing about this guy is he kept going back and forth with me about a Best Offer, I finally accepted and he then disappeared. He's also been on other forums as a noted scammer.
Were you selling or buying? I assume you were selling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed beforeB)

Can I block or stop to receive the e-mails from those bidders I already blocked?

jtt100jonas,this guy keep email me and I keep deleted,very annoying:mad:

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed beforeB)

Can I block or stop to receive the e-mails from those bidders I already blocked?

jtt100jonas,this guy keep email me and I keep deleted,very annoying:mad:
Go to your My Ebay, and click 'account'.

Click 'Site Preferences'

Click 'Buyer Requirements', then on the drop down menu it gives you, click 'Edit'

Scroll down, then click the box that says "Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me"

Make sure the username is specifically listed in your 'blocked bidders' list. ;)

Ian

Reaction score
BUYER: fzd2rt3e91
Won, then a day later wanted a refund after item was shipped out. I had the item redirected back to me and had to pay a fee, which I then took off of his refund with his permission. He then writes me two days later and wants the item again, sends payment, I ship the item, now he's requesting the initial fee I had to pay to have the item redirected back to me. He's written me roughly 20 emails in the past two days and today I had enough and told him in a nice way to f off and not to bother me until the item arrives.
He's nothing but a bother and a severe problem, if he's bidding or contacting you to purchase, do not as you'll regret it.

Reaction score
Nipshank- Sounds like he may be nuts???

He cant be serious with all that ..., Can he.??:wtf:

Reaction score
I was trying to be nice, but he just kept on going; a little nuts and a little on the slow side I'm guessing.
He's certainly got some nerve asking for fees you had to pay back, I'd have told him to get lost in the end too..., just hope when the item arrives, he doesn't cause you any more problems. :)

Reaction score
Dude, what a whack job. Who does this? Uh, I want the item, I don't, wait I do. Do you mind if I clog up your inbox? Jeez.

Reaction score
Sold 2 MOC TVC items via auction to a "drvicentelo", back on the 23rd of last month and still have received nil payment, contacted twice, bumped twice, still waiting before third and final contact then will proceed to cancellation request.. I don't know why this guy lies? "Payment very soon", "Will pay by Wednesday (a week ago) at the latest".. and it's only a 20 dollar sale.. go figure.
2nd buyer to not pay within the last month, the first would not reply to contact at all, I think they tried to pretend they never bid!! lol.

Reaction score
BUYER: fzd2rt3e91 Won, then a day later wanted a refund after item was shipped out. I had the item redirected back to me and had to pay a fee, which I then took off of his refund with his permission. He then writes me two days later and wants the item again, sends payment, I ship the item, now he's requesting the initial fee I had to pay to have the item redirected back to me. He's written me roughly 20 emails in the past two days and today I had enough and told him in a nice way to f off and not to bother me until the item arrives. He's nothing but a bother and a severe problem, if he's bidding or contacting you to purchase, do not as you'll regret it.
Sounds like too much work for one sale. He has been BLOCKED.

Reaction score
Ktmurray just bought a $2400 item from me....still hasn't paid....just sent a more pointed message. Also, banderson77787 didn't pay on an item and he was already mentioned. Wish I used this list 2 weeks ago.

Reaction score
Welp, not sure if my message helped but Ktmurray just paid in full and actually communicated with me the whole time...was just getting nervous when I saw his name here and he still hadn't paid three days after auction.

Reaction score
Kevin Murray is a thief, as I've stated before. I'm currently involved with a chargeback situation with this creep's credit card company. PayPal are disputing this on my behalf so it will be interesting to see the outcome.

Avoid this guy at all cost cos it's looking more and more like I have been fleeced a serious amount of money by this thief, and he hasn't batted an eye lid.

Reaction score
Mookie7788 is definitely one to add to the list. I won a very high priced item that he failed to mention had a huge discoloration on the cape due to years of improper storage. When I put a claim in he refused to give a refund and fought like crazy to not pay me. Eventually eBay paid me back in full. It was a nightmare.

Reaction score
Mookie7788 is definitely one to add to the list. I won a very high priced item that he failed to mention had a huge discoloration on the cape due to years of improper storage. When I put a claim in he refused to give a refund and fought like crazy to not pay me. Eventually eBay paid me back in full. It was a nightmare.
Wrong thread?

Reaction score
Can't believe this thread became "old":disgusted:
Sorry for digging this again:(

jhonatanw from Brazil,0 feedback

igorpm from Brazil,over 500 positive and 100% feedback but................maybe I got a bad luck this time:\

Last edited:
Reaction score
bertillealavanilleleblog from France.

I was surprised as they had good feedback but gave up after a month of excuses. Wasn't too bothered as I got my listing and sales money back from ebay but user lied 4 times about when they was going to pay and even marked it as payment sent on the 4th time to try and get out of the non payer case I opened after 4 weeks of still no payment.

They'd obviously put in a high bid for the figure but didn't want to pay the amount when it got bid up that far.

Reaction score
I have had 3 non paying winners in the last month...wtf? One guy even gave me two excuses...I don't get paid tip next week, and then the next week a family member died. I guess he was counting on getting the $49 from that person?