Official EBay bidders that win and don't pay list!!!

Reaction score
Damn...that blows. Hey Master MM. You must sell alot on ebay. What are you selling?
Mostly CD and some star wars stuff.I'm selling once or twice each month before.But right now,maybe just once.Because ebay now charge the minimum fee is US$0.30 each item after the first 50 free listing items:hmm:

Reaction score
Add Venom7575 to the list. After 8 days of non-payment, his response to a request for payment was "Yeah, not going to happen." and then proceded to tell me to quit trying to extort money from him. Extort? Really? Apparently a request for someone to fulfill their obligation to pay for an item that they placed the highest bid on is "extortion"...so watch out!

Reaction score
I don't get why you wouldn't want to pay for something immediately after you have won. At less than 24 hrs on an auction i am bidding on i am always at the computer

Reaction score
People do it because of numerous reasons......

1. Ebay does not punish people for doing it (anything severe at least)
2. It is too easy to make several accounts OR fake accounts
3. People figured out they either paid too much OR found something better
4. People got outbid so they do it to be a male reproduction part for spite
5. People acting like juveniles OR kids just doing it thinking they are funny

Reaction score
I don't get why you wouldn't want to pay for something immediately after you have won. At less than 24 hrs on an auction i am bidding on i am always at the computer

People do it because of numerous reasons......

1. Ebay does not punish people for doing it (anything severe at least)
2. It is too easy to make several accounts OR fake accounts
3. People figured out they either paid too much OR found something better
4. People got outbid so they do it to be a male reproduction part for spite
5. People acting like juveniles OR kids just doing it thinking they are funny

I don't think he was referring to people who don't pay at all, but rather people who take their time. I've done it a couple of times, for the simple reason an auction ends before one of my own sales ends. If I have bids and know mine is selling, I will sometimes bid on something I'm just short on, knowing the money will be there within a day or two.

Ian

Reaction score
Add: mazda82013 he bought something of mine and never replied or paid. Has a 0 feedback score and has never bought anything!

Reaction score
Add: renarjoker. ​Told me I was going to pay for the shipping on my auction. I was the seller. F that!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree, i always pay on the spot unless i have to shoot the seller a note about combined shipping and get them to adjust it, then i will pay when its adjusted.

Reaction score
mdnajapon
- 1 feedback from Mexico

The buyer has 0 feedback when won the first item.At first,I'm not worry.Everyone has the beginning.But then one more and one more.Finally won total 6 items.I just hope he will pay but I was wrong:mad:

Reaction score
harrietvictorialouise from the UK

Won two of my auctions then immediately messaged me to tell me that someone else had bid on them from her account (in her own account she is selling loads of Star Wars stuff). I asked how that happened and she told me she was logged in at a friends earlier in the week and then they bid on the items thinking they were logged into their own account and won them. I then said, ok, so if your friend bid on them from their account then presumably they want to buy them. She told me she would ask her friend the following day but I never heard back again... two unpaid item strikes for her then... :\

Reaction score
OK, probably not exactly a "non paying", but oh, well, please add "redsoxfan090545" to the list. Long story short, my girlfriend sold a Tot in her account. She received the payment and that same day ebay canceled the item listed (not the payment) due to whatever (we still don't know, it was not an ilegal item, and ebay still doesn't know too). So, we contacted the buyer since he opened a reclamation and told him we will send him the item. Item was sent, perfectly fine, and it was received one day ago. But, since the buyer never closed the reclamation, today ebay scalated it automatically and refunded him. I have tried 4 times in the last week to contact him, but he is not answering my emails, so I believe he won't pay back the item.

Reaction score
Losttoymemories is a no paying mother fluber! 0 feedback, and has not responded to several emails that I sent to him. Annoying to re list after a 10 day auction. It cheapens the product and makes me look like a shill bidder. What can you do :whistling:

Reaction score
I had the same type of issue that Fett had. OOUCHIE had 1 feedback but did not pay for any item. 9.99 was the piece and yes it was a SW toy. They did not respond to any messages.

Reaction score
I had the same type of issue that Fett had. OOUCHIE had 1 feedback but did not pay for any item. 9.99 was the piece and yes it was a SW toy. They did not respond to any messages.

Funny thing is, he now has 3 positive feedbacks... the only way you can warn people. When you read the feed back, it is all the same. The guy bids up things and does not pay, or respond. My f ing case is still open, waiting for a response from the buyer... could be a while...

Reaction score
No matter what there are always a bunch of knuckle heads that wont take care of things or pay. Drives me crazy somedays. Its almost as bad as the craigslist flakes. Nice to have somewhere to vent at the least great idea!!!! Also just because it shows positive feedback for a Buyer does not mean it is. They don't allow sellers to leave bad feedback so when they do it shows up as positive even though what they say is not happy things.....Very frustrating policies over there. thats why I try to hook people up on the forums instead. Typically no fees and to people I know will appreciate it!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Perhaps this is addressed elsewhere, but while I understand the general utility of calling out these non-paying buyers, if you are a seller on eBay, there is not much you can do to prevent them from buying, can you? That is, if someone clicks to "buy it now" on a BIN item, I can't stop them. Or can you block buyers from your postings? Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a dumb question.

Reaction score
roscoe, yes, you can. I don't know exactly how (thank god I didn't have to to use it before), but yes, you are able to block people (including in independent listings)

Reaction score
Here's another deadbeat non-paying bidder you can add to the list.

chinncsd

Bought an item, never paid, had to open a case. Absolutely no communication.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Add two more non-paying scumbags to the list: jaytwcable and collectorfandf

Both were BIN / best offers. Doesn't make any sense to do that and then not pay. Dirtbags!!!!!

Ross