Official EBay bidders that win and don't pay list!!!

Reaction score
This guy hasn't had a chance to not pay on my account, but I can tell that he's just spamming the bids he jumped a $100 bid to $642 with this and a second account

delta8691
delta7421

Reaction score
Everybody please look at this. It is very important!!!!!:mad:

This bidder has uses multiple aliases to bid on Joes, robots, transformers and SW. He has no intent to pay and I have dealt with him twice on the same item. I know others have dealt with him it just takes people to call into eBay. If you have dealt with him please call into eBay and make a complaint. Here are the user IDs that I know he has used. The aliases I know of are alpha1572, alpha1742, brainstormkl, delta492, delta872, delta894, delta1342, delta1784, delta1794, delta3642, delta682, delta8642, delta892, delta921, epsilon138, epsilon26, ranger367. I suggest looking into any bids that you receive from these accounts & consider adding them to your Blocked Buyers list so that he can't ruin your auctions the way he has done to myself & MANY other sellers.
This guy hasn't had a chance to not pay on my account, but I can tell that he's just spamming the bids he jumped a $100 bid to $642 with this and a second account

delta8691
delta7421
Hey Thor,
Check out my post above and add those names to your blocked list. I am surprised eBay has not shut this user down. Same person. Do you sell Joes?

Reaction score
Hey Thor,
Check out my post above and add those names to your blocked list. I am surprised eBay has not shut this user down. Same person. Do you sell Joes?
I spoke to another seller who had a similar experience and he had a bunch of Alpha IDs. did you call Ebay to report this D-Bag?

Reaction score
Yes but any help on calling into eBay would be beneficial to all of us.
I called and reported him, and they said they were going to investigate him and all of his IDs. I honestly don't feel like anything will be done about it.

I was wondering if it was possible because I forgot to set up buyer requirements on my transactions. If he wouldn't have been able to sting me if I had set those.

Reaction score
so mad at Ebay that this jerkoff is still on there. I still have almost $60 in ebay fees for an item that there's no way I'm going to get paid for, and I still have to wait to start a non paying bidder dispute, instead of Ebay being proactive and taking my call seriously and doing something with this guy. I know it's hard to take one caller seriously when they might just have an issue with a single bidder, but if they even attempted to look at this guy's history, they should have shut him down before he screwed around with other people's auctions in the following days. But no, they wanted me to attempt to deal with him myself. Is there a good reason for anyone to open over a dozen new accounts? If Ebay allowed negative feed on buyers, it would just be 1000X easier to accept that this might sometimes happen, or if Ebay would financially sanction a buyer who gets too many non paying cases, it might make it less hazardous to be a seller.

Reaction score
3 more:mad:

douglas_marcello
hannah4bsb
peppet69

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had a 4 months span, and over 200 auctions get hit by this Jacka**. I called Ebay on a daily basis to report him, and I am amazed if he is still at it.

I would highly recommend setting your buyer preferences so that a buyer must have 5 feedback. Typically, this guy never has any, so it wont allow him to bid. I know this can cause an issue with actuall new buyers, but if you dont protect yourself from just be ready hit the relist button about 500 times.

Also, he only di dthis on my GI Joe items.

Reaction score
The buyer does not have his paypal preferences set up. If you block bidders that don't have paypal you can block him. If you have not called into eBay about this guy you should. It would be very helpful. Good luck with your auctions guys. I have a guy bidding right now that is making me very nervous. He only has one feedback. :( Not sure what I should do.

Reaction score
I have a guy bidding right now that is making me very nervous. He only has one feedback. :( Not sure what I should do.
I always set my buyer preferences for this reason. If I were you I would either contact the buyer and ask some questions or cancel the bid. I know everybody has to start somewhere, but over the years, I prefer they get their experience from someone other than me! I put disclaimers in the body so buyers know to either contact me to work it out first or I cancel bids.

Reaction score
I didn't think you could set your buyer preferences for feedback.
Yeah how do you set it up so they have to have 5 feedback?

All I can see is blocking bidders who have a negative feedback rating which can't even happen these days so it's useless.

Reaction score
One more:mad:
xyixuzx

Report to ebay seems useless.Only I can do is block,block,block........:hmm:

Reaction score
septcure
Sep 15 -12
Present

final0004
Dec-29-11
Sep-15-12

yourname11
Nov-21-11
Dec-29-11

myname2516
Oct-18-11
Nov-21-11

doutanday
Sep-17-11
Oct-18-11

gk070711
Jul-07-11
Sep-17-11

gk000101
Feb-21-11
Jul-07-11

gjk1701
Mar-04-10
Feb-21-11

wartrekstar
Nov-19-09
Mar-04-10

warstartrek
Oct-14-09
Nov-19-09

gk8179
Sep-10-09
Oct-14-09

all over $5.99, no reply so i reported him
gregoryk1021
Oct-07-05
Sep-10-09

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey MM,
What happened with this deal? Just curious.
Just like previous cases and your post above.I was selling cds recently and he won 2 of them.Found the winner has zero feedback.I was nervous so sent him an e-mail to tell him to pay me in 3 days,original was 5 days.Then waited 4 days later,no reply and no payment.Then open a case and wait again.4 days later still no response,finally reported to eaby.After these days he now has 1 feedback:hmm:
Every thime I reported the buyer to eaby,they always said "We're making some updates,please try again later".I don't know what it means.After tried several time,I thought it was useless.Not sure if they have received or not.It keep happened(unpaid) in my each selling recently.I normally selling twice per month.No matter the winner has lower/zero feedback or good/higher feedback,it still happaned.No matter is high or low value item,they still won't pay.I sold 2 cds at 1 cent each to 2 different winner last month but still no payment receive.I want to set the feedback to minimum 5 but ebay only can do to zero.So the only thing I can do is block those bidders and keep report to ebay:oops:

Reaction score
Listed a few eqisode 2 clones on ebay on Sept 8th. They went for a good price. I waited until yesterday to give them a chance to pay, I even sent 3 different invoices as a reminder but they never paid. The really annoying part is they have feedback from auctions they won after mine that say things like "very fast payment". :mad:

Have to wait until the 28th (friday) to close out the case so I can get my fees back

Reaction score
Here is another bidder for the list. [h=1]CTCP98..has lots of feedback but bid on an item, never paid and I never received a pm.[/h]

Reaction score
A list of none payers. Well I have about 200. I just come to accept none payers.

Also, I sold a coleco catalog from the 80's for $669 this week on ebay, and I was "No Way", "They wont pay"....then bam, payment recieved. I knew there was a reason I love Ebay
Hahaha this is funny eBay does have its pros and mega ******* cons

Reaction score
Roger,
Look under the seller then look under complete auctions that he won in the last 30 days.
I saw a Zuckuss? It is surprising, I've had a couple transactions with the guy and never had a problem. There may be more to the story. I hope so.

Reaction score
One more to the list:mad:

jac1057

Has near 600 feedback & 100% positive.Seems perfect but not this time:mad:

Case has been opened,just waiting..........

Reaction score
A new ebayer "serssss" real name Ellen Nedlik from Mentor, OH doesn't pay and won't respons to any emails. Avoid!

Last edited:
Reaction score
With a name like that; that is obviously a sign that the person is up to no good. What retard uses a name like link? That would be like using the name virus or something. Those people have to be idiots or lacking common sense.

Reaction score
So sad and angry,one more add to the list:mad:

mosthigh27

Case has been opened:hmm:

Reaction score
New year, 3 new names:mad::mad::mad:

cervelli23
bsbsperfectfan7
lpavlo21

Cases have been opened:(

Reaction score
kartuchin

I'm generally not a big fan of outing people that don't pay, but they won an auction from me for like $175, asked me to wait like 10 days for payment, then told me that they couldn't make it because of problems with their CC, but then quickly bought a similar valued lot and apparently paid quickly, as they received feedback for it. Ugh... They didn't really give me any chance to re-list it in time for Christmas, so it irritated me. :mad:

Reaction score
Ebay member wookiebags. Won a lot from me. Never replied. I filled out the NPB form. They apologized, gave me some story, and promised to pay on the 6th. Still nothing. I checked their account and they've been buying stuff the entire time. So, in short, a lying dirtbag!!!:mad:

Reaction score
smalltownbiz11 won 20 different auctions for 20 different figures from me and never paid or even responded to any emails while paying for other items he had won.
he later tried to bid on other items I was selling...I cancelled his bids, blocked him and asked him again about paying for the first set of items to which he didn't respond.
also carlosbingham and its_oreo never paid for items won.

Reaction score
smalltownbiz11 won 20 different auctions for 20 different figures from me and never paid or even responded to any emails while paying for other items he had won.
he later tried to bid on other items I was selling...I cancelled his bids, blocked him and asked him again about paying for the first set of items to which he didn't respond.
also carlosbingham and its_oreo never paid for items won.
That's terrible...what is the recourse in situation like this? Also, what's the recourse if someone commits mail fraud and doesn't send you what was promised and accepts your money and/or trade item. I fortunately haven't had this happen yet, but have read some horror stories.

Erik

Reaction score
That's terrible...what is the recourse in situation like this? Also, what's the recourse if someone commits mail fraud and doesn't send you what was promised and accepts your money and/or trade item. I fortunately haven't had this happen yet, but have read some horror stories.

Erik
Well...I had to open a case for non payment with ebay ( for each of the 20 auctions ) and then wait to close them...so i got refunded the seller fee's but it is a gy-normous waste of time having to do so...So in the end its just annoying to deal with....
Obviously there are many horror stories for ebay and paypal....but luckily I havn't had anything too severe or weird happen to me....
Ebay will protect the buyer quite well...If you don't recieve an item you paid for, ebay will pay you back and I believe they actually take the money from the seller...
The sellers are not quite so protected from fraud and as you can see from this site, they get screwed
Years ago, when ebay first began...I had bought a playstation 2 and some games for $200 and never recieved it...Ebay gave me the $200 back : )