Official Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread v3

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a CW Commander Colt Left leg, or at least the lower half with complete knee joint for a custom. I can pay via paypal or trade the following:
Various Clone Trooper weapons (DC-15 Blasters, rifles, DC-17 Blasters, DC-17 Pistols), lower legs of Blue ARC Trooper from CW ARC Troopers BP aka ARC Trooper Havoc, Pack-in display stands.

Let me know if you can help!

Reaction score
- TCW Captain Fordo from the ARC Troopers Battle Pack
- Tank Gunner Commander from the Anti-Hailfire Droid Squad Battle Pack
- Captain Rex (the one with the jetpack)

I need the pistol from one of those guys, mainly for the silencer. If anyone can help out let me know!

FDOIRex is trying to hunt one down for me in his stash but if anyone else can help out lmk!
Have you found one yet? I have two spare if you need them still

Reaction score
I need clone trooper fodder. This will be starting fodder for me, so I do not have much to trade. However, if you're looking for something, I may have it. And, may I just say that the reason I am starting to customize is because of your customs. Thank you so much for being such a huge inspiration to me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
depends what u need as i have tons
I need clone trooper fodder. This will be starting fodder for me, so I do not have much to trade. However, if you're looking for something, I may have it. And, may I just say that the reason I am starting to customize is because of your customs. Thank you so much for being such a huge inspiration to me!

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for
Head and helmets from any Mandalorian bounty hunters Boba, Jango, ROHLAN DYRE,MONTROSS & JASTER MEREEL ETC.

lower arms, legs & toros
belts/holsters Jetpacks too, Together or separate
LMK PM me PLZ Thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great lot of custom fodder for sale! A few of the figures have been customized already, but most have never been altered. All are in great condition. Adult owned pieces. Pet and smoke-free home. Asking $50 shipped for everything (U.S. only). That's a great deal for everything here! I won't be breaking up this lot, so please don't ask for specific pieces. pm me if interested!

Here's my feedback, in case you're curious: EmperorPalpitate Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Looking get either a Vader or Palpatine red saber from the Vintage collection, either of the four figures. Can anyone help out?
Aren't they all the same?? I mean as of recent. I can help with both I think, let me look.
Better yet, peruse the photo archive here and post the ones you want so I can compare.

Reaction score
Aren't they all the same?? I mean as of recent. I can help with both I think, let me look.
Better yet, peruse the photo archive here and post the ones you want so I can compare.
They probably are, I mainly just want the red part of the blade for a custom maul.

I also wouldn't mind a spare Vintage Maul head but I doubt anyone has one of those laying around. =p

Last edited:
Reaction score
They probably are, I mainly just want the red part of the blade for a custom maul.

I also wouldn't mind a spare Vintage Maul head but I doubt anyone has one of those laying around. =p

Damn man, you posted a day late. I just put all my spare parts in a box at the back of the attic. I know for a fact I had that head spare. I'd try and get it out if I wasn't away working for the next three months.

Reaction score
Damn man, you posted a day late. I just put all my spare parts in a box at the back of the attic. I know for a fact I had that head spare. I'd try and get it out if I wasn't away working for the next three months.
Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it. Just seems silly to me to spend 7-10$ on another maul (I have 2 already), just for a head.

Reaction score
Looking for some specific parts for a custom that absolutely needs it, The parts I am looking for are:

TLC-TVC Slave Leia heads
TVC Endor Capture Luke Legs
ROTS or order 66 Luminara torso

If anyone has any of these parts please contact me I am willing to pay or give trade for other custom fodder parts,THANKS

Reaction score
Great lot of custom fodder for sale! A few of the figures have been customized already, but most have never been altered. All are in great condition. Adult owned pieces. Pet and smoke-free home. Asking $50 shipped for everything (U.S. only). That's a great deal for everything here! I won't be breaking up this lot, so please don't ask for specific pieces. pm me if interested!

Here's my feedback, in case you're curious: EmperorPalpitate Feedback Thread

Lot no longer available.

Reaction score
Looking for some specific parts for a custom that absolutely needs it, The parts I am looking for are:

TLC-TVC Slave Leia heads
TVC Endor Capture Luke Legs
ROTS or order 66 Luminara torso

If anyone has any of these parts please contact me I am willing to pay or give trade for other custom fodder parts,THANKS
I'm looking for Slave Leia's hands, so if anyone wants to split up a figure...

Reaction score
Great lot of figures and parts for sale, which would be great for making customs. Everything sold as-is. Nothing is damaged, but a few have already been modified in some way. Feel free to ask specific questions. I'm selling this as a lot, so I won't be breaking it up to sell individual items.

Asking $20, fully shipped.

Please send your requests/orders via pm only, as I will only be checking this thread to update it once figures have sold.

First come, first served! Once I have your pm, I will send you my PayPal info.

Oh, and here's my feedback thread: EmperorPalpitate Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Hey all. Lowering the price on this lot. I just wanna get rid of it! If nobody wants it by end of next week, it's all going in the garbage. Wouldn't you rather see this stuff in your parts bin than at the bottom of a landfill? lol

$15 shipped in the U.S.

Reaction score
I've sold off almost all of my PT stuff. This is all I have left, along with a couple OT figures.

The carded Cody has a yellowing helmet and the TAC DS Trooper got stuck in a USPS conveyor belt. His torso has some damage. All of the others are like new.

The 501st and Landing Platform Clones do not have antennas.

I want to make only one trip to the Post Office, so the price is $25.00 shipped for all 10 figures.

USPS money order preferred. No Paypal.

I ship USPS w/delivery confirmation.

I ship in the USA only.

PM's never seem to work for me on RS, so email is best.

jscottd@bellsouth.net

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need a hand.....literally. I bought a bag of mostly clone troopers at a flea market and they are missing their hands.
They are the "Phase Two" Clones, if that makes a difference. Additionally in the bag was Scuba Trooper, Biker Scout and Stormtrooper that are missing their helmets. These figures have that helmet / ball setup instead of a separate head / removable helmet.

PM me if you can help.

Juan

Reaction score
My figure lot 4 posts up is sold.

I'm not seeing the "Edit" tab for some reason.

Reaction score
Need an AT-AP cannon barrel

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I am looking for the longest cannon barrel for an action figure scaled AT-AP. I got an AT-AP off Ebay for a good price but it is missing the longest cannon barrel that mounts on the face of the body (not the one on top that shoots a missile or the small one that mounts under the chin). If you have one left over from customizing, please contact me.
Thanks

Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out here... I've been doing some casting for the past few months, and I've opened an online store to sell them. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post this here, so if it is - my apologies, feel free to remove it. You can check it out at http://starwarsgeek.ecrater.com

Reaction score
Hi everyone- I'm desperatly trying to find a Hobbie Klivian pilot figure from the Pirate TIE fighter exclusive. I'm really just looking for his head, so no helmet or accessories needed. paypal or trade- I'm really interested in finding him and I'll be generous.

Reaction score
Hi everyone- I'm desperatly trying to find a Hobbie Klivian pilot figure from the Pirate TIE fighter exclusive. I'm really just looking for his head, so no helmet or accessories needed. paypal or trade- I'm really interested in finding him and I'll be generous.

Isn't that a kitbashed fiure? Meaning which , the head was also available on another figure of Hobbie as well?

Reaction score
Isn't that a kitbashed fiure? Meaning which , the head was also available on another figure of Hobbie as well?
You're correct, although the other Hobbie Figure from the 30th ann. comic book packs uses the old fashioned neck and not a ball joint, but if anyone out there has the comic pack version, I'd take that as well. The two sculpts seem very similar.

Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out here... I've been doing some casting for the past few months, and I've opened an online store to sell them. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post this here, so if it is - my apologies, feel free to remove it. You can check it out at http://starwarsgeek.ecrater.com
I can vouch for him. Recently got a batch of heads from him. Great stuff!

Reaction score
Does anyone know any sites with weapons casts that resemble Star Wars or even Sci-fi weapons?

Also, I'm looking for any type of shotguns for 1:18 figures, and extra ARC trooper's rifles.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Can someone in the customizing world contact JEDITAZ Rebelscum.com member?

Hes been gone for over a year and I am still owed a skiff guard custom and would like to be able to get it.

I know personal things came up and I understand but still would like to get ahold of him and get some more custom jobs made.

If anyone can get ahold of him please tell him to contact me via PM and please have him send his phone number as well over to me.

thanks!