Official Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread v3

Reaction score
Need one the great customizers / casters on this board for a custom head project - casting and painting a Sebastian Shaw head in a translucent clear plastic from the potf2 flashback figure to use on the 30th anniversary spirit of anakin figure to make an update to the old kenner anakin skywalker figure. Anyone interested?

Reaction score
I've been casting for a several years and I do tons of commission work, one user here on the boards asked if I would post my work. So here you go, let me know what you guys think. I have tons I will post later.

So you can pretty much make anything, also do you have a list of references?
I have a couple things I'd like to make more of, depending on the cost.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a POTJ Imperial officer head if anyone has one. Either version really. I don't really have parts to trade, but I can pay you for your trouble.

Reaction score
im looking for anyone who has a detailed version of boba fetts ee3 blaster from a new hope in 1/18th scale. also are their any websites that sell custom star wars parts

Reaction score
Need one the great customizers / casters on this board for a custom head project - casting and painting a Sebastian Shaw head in a translucent clear plastic from the potf2 flashback figure to use on the 30th anniversary spirit of anakin figure to make an update to the old kenner anakin skywalker figure. Anyone interested?
Can't you just use the head off of the POTF2 Spirit 3 pack. Isn't that the head you want?

Reaction score
Scorch's and some commando's interested????

So i have been of this site for a while now and am ready to make more customs but live in a ****** place so wondering any trade available FROM U GUYS!!! i have a wide amount of weapons of all kinds clones and mandos so intrested contact by comment or question if your looking for something!

Reaction score
I've got a heavy arc trooper with a wierd gun back pack thats collecting dust.

Reaction score
Have:

-VC Rebel Fleet Trooper caps x 2
-VC RFT scanners x 2
-VC RFT leg ammo x 2
-VC Deleted Scene Lando plastic and soft goods cloaks, scanner, goggles.
-VC Bespin Han blowtorch

Want:
*PRIORITY* -----------> I know this is a long shot, but I need the helmet and goggles from the AT-ST driver from the Attack on Hoth battle pack.

Any 2 of the following heads:

Keyan Farlander
John Brannon
Jake Farrell
Rom Mohc
Concept Rebel Trooper
Palso Thern
Ekelarc Yong
Captain Needa
Jeremoch Colton

PM me please

Updated a few things. Also have spare lightsabers, backpacks, weapons, etc.

Reaction score
Hey guys...I have a BIG bag of goodies for customizing. TONS of body parts: torsos, arms, legs, heads, hands, etc. It's basically a gallon ziplock filled. Here are some photos. I'm asking $50 shipped OBO. Paypal only please.

Reaction score
I have human heads available for customs.

To name a few:

- TVC Palso Thern (x8)
- TVC Ekelarc Yong (x7)
- TLC Arvel Crynyd (x3)
- Indiana Jones Figures (30 plus)
- Post TSC Luke Skywalker (20 plus)
- Palpatine (all eras 20 plus)

and many many more.

What I am preferably looking for is swaps for alien heads, Star Wars aliens that is. Ithorians, Trandoshans, Duros....just about any alien.

PM me if you´re interested, I don´t drive hard bargains! Just looking to make others as well as myself happy!

Reaction score
I am currently making a site for my stuff but I will be posting stuff.

So you can pretty much make anything, also do you have a list of references?
I have a couple things I'd like to make more of, depending on the cost.

Reaction score
looking to buy an extra bom vimdim rifle:

also looking for 2 or 3 of these:

came with POTJ k-3po or SAGA hoth rescue han solo

Reaction score
A few things I'd like to land to work on customizing Bespin Han:

- VC RFT left "Solo finger" hand
- VOTC Bespin Luke Holster
- Replacement black feet that will work on Han

My Han will actually be my wedding cake topper this fall along with the new Bespin gown Leia if she is out by then so I want him to look awesome!

PM me if you can help out, thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like as many Mara Jade blasters, either from the Expanded Universe figure or the Comic two-pack, as I can. I also need an Artoo unit Build a Droid head only. I don't really care what color it is. PM if you can help!

Reaction score
Hi everybody :)

So many of you have written to me over the past few months, and I even tried
to get those heads and helmets to you by sending them to Hasbro ... sadly they
couldn't accept uncommissioned works and so they sent them back.

Since some of you beg pretty consistantly (^^) I have thought up a way I actually
can get these Star Wars heads and Helmets out to one of you, and it was a LOT of
work to put all this together for you ... but that is the only way I can do it without
getting me into poodoo ...

So here I've put together this massive 36 pieces lot of *one-off commission works*
I will only sell these works ONCE and to ONLY ONE person. You will get a full set of
so called *Resin Master Copies* (unpainted Prototypes created for making new molds)
and a full set of the same 36 heads fully painted as guides on how to paint them.
(although I would LOVE to have them in colored Resin - human heads in flesh color, black for
the TIE Pilot and Vader, a dark Olive tone on Ponda Baba, grey on Arleil, and so on and so on)

I'm really sorry, but I won't split them up and sell all those heads and helmets separately,
as that would only take ages to keep track of payments and care for all the packing and
shipping (aside from that the insured and online trackable shipping from Europe to the US
is sadly pretty expensive, so it also wouldn't make sense to send single heads out.)
So whoever will buy this lot will only have to pay for the usual airmail shipping and I will
cover the rest to make it fully online trackable express shipping from Germany.
No PO boxes - you will have to sign for it when you receive it.

My hope actually is that one of you guys will get them who is good at moldmaking and
who has the time to *share* these with all you guys (and gals) here whom I had to
dissapoint and so sadly couldn't help out .

My biggest concern however is the pricing ... I am a pro sculptor, and if any company
would commission me to sculpt a likeness in 3 3/4 inch, the sculpting alone would cost
about 500 US$. Then there is the moldmaking, the casting and the painting of the Resin
copies, which alltogether would add another 250 US$.
Just take that x 36 and you've got the sum that this lot is actually worth.
For *Private commissions* I usually only charge half of that, but even that is still a lot
for most private collectors, and at 36 pieces at that price I'm afraid there is nobody on
here who could afford that.

Fact is that with all the time and work that went into these sculpts I just can't go
lower than 250 US$ a piece, and as I said I will not split the 36 sculpts apart and
sell just single ones, so the entire lot would still run you 9000,- US$ ...
That still IS a real bargain compared to the huge amount that lot would officially cost.
All in all I've been working on these things for over 4 months whenever I had some time
left over, so I hope you understand I can't just *give them away*for a buck a piece ...

So here is what you will get ...

36 x one of a kind custom sculpture (talking about the sculpting work only here)
36 x molds made to create you Master cast and painted copies (also talking about the work here)
36 x unpainted Resin Master cast for creating your own molds
36 x Painted Resin cast that you can use as paint-guide

here are a few pics of the lot ...

The painted samples ...

The Resin Master casts each packed in a small zip-lock baggie

and the same painted heads shown above now packed in baggies ...

For detailed and big pictures of the actual painted copies and Master casts go to my new thread
in the customizing section - here is the link to it ...

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081942/#post18827397

Feel free to PM me with any (serious) offers, questions or whatever else ^^ ...

Cheers and take care,

Evergrey

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a short update / note :)

I would considder going down another whopping 1000,-$ - IF the person who would buy
this set would then later (when you've made your own molds) would send me 2 sets
of properly colored copies of my own works. For example all the human heads cast in flesh
colored plastic or resin, Ponda Baba cast in that dark olive tone, Arleil Schous colored in
dark grey, Vader and the TIE-Pilot in black (you get the picture) I would really LOVE to
have my heads looking like *real action figure heads* for my own customs cast in all the
proper base colors mentioned above.
That would then be *only* 8 grand for all the sculpting, making all the molds, doing all the
casting, 36 Master Resin copies and 36 painted resin copies ... and the person who gets
them will be the only one who has them - you can do whatever you want with them ...

Cheers and take care guys :)

Evergrey

Reaction score
I'm looking for some parts now... Hopefully someone can help me out:

ROTS-style (including realistic CW) Anakin head, preferrably with a neutral face (not the TVC version)
DTF Aurra Sing body with legs, no arms, head, vest, or belt necessary

I don't have much, but I do have a Mutt Williams head, sword, and leather jacket, TVC Bespin Luke head, TSC Dagobah Luke arms and backpack, and authentic vintage Yoda robe and Vader cape.

Reaction score
I am looking for any droids or droid parts. They don't have to specific build a droid parts and honestly unless I can get those for cheap I may stay away from them. I am also looking for odds and ends that might look like droid parts. I need these things for a dio I am making. I also need a datapad or two or a few more...The parts I have for trade are here http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070622-2/ I have also have a lak sivrak for trade (not pictured). Thanks.

Reaction score
Well, since I have received what I need (or changed my mind), here's my new list:

Flesh-tone female hands (like Slave Leia)
1:18 scale book (hopefully Indiana Jones had one)
Hoth-style boot feet (ball-hinge)
TVC Bespin Luke head (2, low priority)

I have:

Mutt Williams head, arms, sword (and boot feet, if someone gets me the Hoth feet)
Aurra Sing hands, head, vest, belt, accessories
TLC Death Star Luke head, body, upper legs, hands (one gloved, one bare)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just another short Update ...

Since I have just lately managed to make colored casts myself I decided to
drop the lot to US$8000,- without asking for the colored copies. Also I just
wanted to note that whoever gets this huge lot in the end will also receive
the latest 3 sculpts I am currently working on after hours. That makes it 40!

Btw. yes I can count ... 36 + 3 is 39, but there was a secret 37th Bonus head
included in the lot as a surprise for the new owner all the time.

While the Bonus head will remain a secret, the ones I'm currently working on
are an Episode 3 Phase 2 Clone Helmet, and two sisters who are known to be
hanging out at the Mos Eisley Cantina a lot.

Cheers & take care,

Evergrey

Reaction score
I have the following loose figure lots available. These were all taken from some damaged cards. They have most of their accessories but please check as I don't have anything that might be missing, so if you don't see it, you don't get it. Probably best for a customizer or if you have kids.

Lot #1 - $35 shipped in the USA (International shipping extra)

Lot #2 - $35 shipped in the USA (International shipping extra). When I opened them, the White Clone did not have a rifle. I may have an extra to include tho.

Lot #3 - $35 shipped in the USA (International shipping extra)

Lot #4 - $35 shipped in the USA (International shipping extra)

Lot #1 - $20 shipped in the USA (International shipping extra)

Bly

Reaction score
Anyone have a Phase 2 Rex or Wolffe? I'm not sure what I would trade for it though... OK I have a Clone Gunner, BARC Speeders with the Clone Troopers, Custom Bloody Anakan Skywalker, a Battle Damaged Cad Bane, Pilot Oddball, Pilot Goji, and a Camouflaged Super Battle Droid. So if there is any one willing to trade a Phase 2 Rex or Wolffe, please let me know and if you want more choices, let me know because I just thought of a few more things

Reaction score
looking for the clone wars phase 2 rex helmet and a new headsculpt to replace my x men origins logan figure. I need a better likeness to hugh jackman

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just to ask if there are anyone in the Uk who has some custom fodder for grabs , thanks Bilbofett
I'm not in the UK but I have a GALLON ziplock baggie FULL of parts; legs, heads, arms, torsos...I'd be happy to ship overseas. PM me if you're interested...