Official Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread v3

Reaction score
Anyone have a DTF or VC Aurra Sing? Don't need any accessories. Would trade for anything in my WTT thread. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey, Folks. I'm looking for the torso armor from the 2006 Saga General Veers figure. Can anyone help? I'd be willing to buy or trade. Thanks,

Reaction score
Anyone have the following parts?

arms from the black series Han Carbonite figure
lower body from the 06 ANH Han Solo,
lower body from black series or 30th anniversary Luke Yavin
Potj han bespin lower body
Torture rack Han arms

I think that’s it for now.

Reaction score
Will trade any three figs on my "Haves" list for this part from a TVC or DTF Aurra Sing. That's three TBS Emperor's Royal Guards, three TBS Praetorian Guards, or mix and match your choice. I accidentally created an unsightly flat uniboob while removing the molded neckline on mine, and now it mocks me. :'( Any help appreciated!

Reaction score
Big thanks to darth_sidious and yodashizzle for hooking me up with the Aurra Sing parts!

Looking for some bits for other projects:

- Pelvis & legs from the TVC Villains three-pack Snaggletooth
- Stormtrooper (specifically the head) from the ToysRUs exclusive TBS "Battle On Endor" pack -- Really need a flesh-cast Stormie head for a spacer upgrade.

Will trade liberally from the "Haves" list in my WTT thread for either the specific parts listed or the entire figure(s). Thanks!

Reaction score
Weird story.

A while back, I bought a comic pack Luke from Tunghori as bare-armed custom fodder. Disassembled it today, and found that the upper right arm and shoulder joint disk/peg were cast as one solid piece. Obviously no shoulder articulation. :(

Anyway, now I'm looking for another Luke to mutilate (or at least the right arm, hand unimportant). If you've got one to spare, take a look at my WTT thread and LMK. Thanks!

Edited to add: Alternatively, a comic pack Talon Karrde would be great, too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there anyone that casts modern Star Wars weapons anywhere?
I lost my 2 Blurrg pistols but they only come with Hera figures.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Darth Maul TVC hood, or any other kind of closed hood?

I’m also looking for one or two plastic Greedo vests! :)

Reaction score
I’m looking for the shoulder pauldron from either the 6” First Order Stormtrooper Officer or the 6” First Order Snowtrooper Officer. Thanks in advance for any help!

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare set of Poe Dameron X-wing pilot gloved hands? 6 inch Black Series figure.

Edit - Found a cheap figure on ebay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,

Am needing the Electro Staff weapons from the TCW Magnaguard figure. Any help would be appreciated.