Official Craigslist Absurdity Thread

Reaction score
Its not craigslist, but this was too absurd not to mention:

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If I can find the listing I will post it, but I checked out a mailer obiwan spirit figure for 10,000. Buy it now. It's a 5 dollar figure.

Reaction score
If I can find the listing I will post it, but I checked out a mailer obiwan spirit figure for 10,000. Buy it now. It's a 5 dollar figure.
maybe if you contact them you find out the obi-wan spirit is actually just a secret way to order a hit on someone...

Reaction score
Absolute pure insanity! I took some screen grabs, because that won't last forever. I'll try to get them posted soon, so that can be seen by everyone now and in the future!
It comes with a tracking number. So. No worries there.

Reaction score
It always makes me laugh to see something listed as "rare" or "hard to find" on a site like eBay/Craigslist when there are 10 more listed on the same page.

Reaction score
It always makes me laugh to see something listed as "rare" or "hard to find" on a site like eBay/Craigslist when there are 10 more listed on the same page.
My all time favorite was that Christmas where Zhu Zhu Pets were *the* hot toy. People would walk into TRU and just scrape a shelf full into their carts. Then there would be dozens and dozens of them on Craigslist and I'd watch as Christmas passed and they were still there...and they'd get cheaper...and cheaper...and cheaper...then finally people were selling whole lots for $20-30. Pure comedy gold.

Reaction score
We can have a shady crook and all things of new items will be found by better people.