Official Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
I have a 32 GB Black Wii U console with all collateral, boxes, wires, gamepad, gamepad charger, gamepad stand, sensor bar, etc.

I also have Kirby's Dreamland (Wii game), Super Mario Bros. U, two Wii controllers (black), nun-chuck (black), and a Wii U pro controller.

$275 shipped in the Continental U.S.

Please PM with any questions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a few items to sell. I have 2 Nintendo DS Lite Systems. I have a black one and a Pinkish Nintendogs limited edition system. I'd like $50 each on them. They are both in great shape and work great!

I also have a used copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 for the 360. Discs look awesome. Only defect is the hinge that holds the extra disc tray is broke, so the tray is loose. Looking for $40 for this.

PM me if you would like photos.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking to get rid of a couple old video games, PM if interested at all. All are $5 plus shipping and lightly used.

Crimson Skies (Xbox)
Namco Museum (Xbox)

The X-Files (Playstation - Four Disc Set)
Need for Speed III - Hot Pursuit (Playstation)
Spongebob Squarepants - Supersponge (Playstation - Missing front cover)
Sno-Cross Championship Racing (Playstation - Has "Jim D" written on front of CD in marker)

If you want multiples or all of it I will give you an extremely good deal, as I just want to get rid of these!

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the Arkham Origins CE stuff? I have it all.

Reaction score
I have these PS3 titles for sale. All games have been opened and played, but are complete and like new. PM me if interested, thanks!

- Mafia II Greatest Hits $15.00 shipped

- Saints Row IV Commander in Chief Edition (DLC codes unredeemed) $25.00 shipped

Reaction score
Have a complete and minty mint copy of Morrowind GOTY edition for Original Xbox (but also works on 360). Asking 25 shipped in the CONUS or will trade.

Reaction score
If anyone has any NES/SNES games to sell, shoot me a PM.

Looking to build up my collections of those.

Reaction score
1994 Nintendo Game Cube Rogue Squadron 2 store display POP items . Thsi comes in it's original shipping box and has never been assembled . Double sided and large but lightweight. A great piece for the colors and design. Great condition with only a few minor storage dings. Not going to find another one like this . main body is 43.5" by 23" and 5.5 thick. . will ship parcel post/select for the cheapest rate . very lightweight. message me for interest before it does to ebay in a couple of days

150.00 , will ship parcel post .

some of my images arent showing up here , so check them out in my photo section.

Rod

Reaction score
I want to get my kids the Collectors Edition of the upcoming Disney Infinity 2.0 but it only comes for the PS3 and PS4. We have an XBOX 360.

i am planning on getting it, a 360 starter pack and then trying to sell the PS3 starter (disc with base) and 3 basic figures (Thor, Black Widow and Iron Man).

If anybody is interested I'll be selling it for $50

Reaction score
FS Sony PS4 500 GB Console like new

Only played a few times. Comes with everything from Sony. I have pics upon request. System has been updated to the latest firmware. Will ship in its original box and double boxed for protection. Asking $365 shipped to US only. Payment thru PayPal. Any questions please ask. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDM

Reaction score
Anybody have new, sealed copies of the following for sale or trade?

DS - Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

3DS - Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Reaction score
Did anybody buy the first Mass Effect deluxe edition? I'm been looking for the comic book that came in it.My wife is missing it for her collection and It's been a challenge for me to find it for awhile. And I hate not conquering a challenge. Try I must and fail I will not.Any help would be great and PM if someone has one.Thanks.

Reaction score
From what I've seen that first deluxe edition of Mass Effect is pretty damn rare. I know I've seen it on Amazon but the seller's usually want a pretty penny for it. Good luck in your search.

Reaction score
Thanks,I'll need it. I've been looking for just this comic for months now and so far I've come up empty.But I will find one!!!!! Never give up!!!

Reaction score
There's somone on CheapA**Gamer who had it in his sale/trade thread a while ago. I just PMed him to see if its still available. I'll let you know what I hear.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a few Super NES games I want to get rid of all have their boxes and paper work:

TMNT Turtles in Time
MechWarrior

NES:
Battle Toads

Reaction score
Hi all! Not sure if this is the right thread, but I have a few relatively uncommon Legend of Zelda items available for trade and I was hoping someone here might be interested.

Here's what I have (apologies for the lack of photos; I've just moved and my life is all boxed up. I'll update with pics if necessary):
Club Nintendo Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword poster (misprinted and/or corrected)
Master Replicas Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Set, sealed, including 1:6 Master Sword & Hylian shield and soundtrack CD
Twilight Symphony 3-CD set (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack)

Here's what I'm looking for in a one-for-one trade:
Wind Waker HD Ganondorf figure
Majora's Mask 3D Skull Kid figure

And here's what I'd consider in a trade for any two of the above items:
Dark Horse Ganondorf statue

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Reaction score
I've got the following 10 PS3 games for sale. All games are in mint/near mint condition. I'll take $72 for the lot or any 3 games for $25. I'll cover the fees, but shipping will be at costI have excellent feedback here: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/ . Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got a lot of Star Wars Galaxies stuff up on eBay
Star Wars Galaxies An Empire Divided big box Lightspeed expansion and extras | eBay

As well as the original (UK) big box release of the game and Jump to Lightspeed, I'm also including a set of Beta 3 disks - maybe these are no more than a curiosity after all this time, but even so, I think they're pretty rare. Also, eBay won't allow me to include them in the title of the sale.

Happy to accept an offer here to save on fees.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling off my LEGO Star Wars collection in the LEGO Classifieds forum and it was suggested that I cross-post the video games items over here.

If anyone is looking for some hole fillers please have a look below:

• NDSWRY Nintendo DS Lite System Wrap - Yoda - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • NDSWRJK Nintendo DS Lite System Wrap - Jedi Knights - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • NDSWRDV Nintendo DS Lite System Wrap - Darth Vader - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • NDSSKLSWTVG Nintendo DS Lite Ultimate Storage Kit - LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game - $25.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • NDSSKLSWTOC Nintendo DS Lite Ultimate Storage Kit - LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - $25.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • NDSSKLSWTCS Nintendo DS Lite Ultimate Storage Kit - LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - $25.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • POGGLSWTVG Prima Official Game Guide - LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • POGGLSWTOC Prima Official Game Guide - LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • POGGLSWTCS Prima Official Game Guide - LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • SW1MAC LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Mac) - $25.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • XB382 LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Xbox) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • NGCSWTVG LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Nintendo Game Cube) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • PS2380 LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Playstation 2) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • GBA381 LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Gameboy Advanced) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • PS280demo LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Playstation 2 - DEMO) - $2.5.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • PC384demo LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Windows PC - DEMO) - $2.5.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • XB976 LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Xbox 360) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • PC918 LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Windows PC) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • GC958 LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Nintendo Game Cube) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • NDS961 LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Nindento DS) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • PSP939 LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Playstation Portable) - $15.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • PS2935demo LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Playstation 2 - DEMO) - $2.5.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • XB3076 LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360) - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • PS3038 LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Playstation 3) - $10.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]
  • WII063 LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Nintendo Wii) - $10.00 - Excellent: used, open, complete, includes instructions. [PIC_1]
  • NDS061 LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Nintendo DS) - $20.00 - Mint: new/unused, sealed, complete. [PIC_1]

Prices are in USD. I live in Australia so postage costs will be through Auspost. Payment can be made in USD via PayPal or AUD via domestic bank transfer.

Please PM or email me if you are interested. If you have any LEGO Star Wars wants feel free to take a look at the For Sale link in my sig - it's a pretty exhaustive list.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
SVTStingRay's Cleaning Sale (Assassins Creed, Bond, Starwars)

Have a few things to clear out.
Every price is with shipping included, only in the USA please.

First is Assassins creed 4 black flag edward kenway statue from the collectors edition. in near-mint condition. $45

Bond 50 Bluray Box set. Has all 23 movies including Skyfall and bonus disk. $60

Star Wars Saga Bluray box set. includes all 6 movies (missing bonus disks and has some scratches next to luke's head on the front cover) $60

FS Walking Dead Limited Editions
the walking dead limited edition 3rd season from Spain. mint condition. holds any season set. $50.00. No disks are included, just the stand.

walking dead season 3 aquarium. never filled with water, in mint condition, all LED's work. no disks are included, just the aquarium. $50.00

walking dead season 4 tree zombie. mint condition. no disks are included.
$50.00

Paypal accepted. Shipping is included in the price. USA only please

Reaction score
Selling off a few X-Box One games. All were adult played and come with cases. Looking for $30 each shipped
Star Wars Battlefront
Fallout 4
Destiny- Legendary edition

Reaction score
Selling Titanfall for X-Box One. Opened but never used. Didn't know it was for multi only. $15 Shipped.

Reaction score
I have the Black Ops III Juggernog fridge for sale for $150 shipped, would rather sell it either here or on CAG as opposed to ebay. Don't trust some of the people on ebay anymore.
Fridge works, light works and has been displayed only. In fact, I hadn't even tested it out until now, when I decided to sell it.
Also selling:

Arkham Knight lighted statue (w/original box) $60
Saints Row IV Dubstep Gun/Statue/Button (original Box) $60
Dark Souls II (360)complete CE including game plus hardcover strategy guide $60
Ninja Gaiden 3 (360)complete CE including game $60
Mortal Kombat X statue & box $60
PS3 Power A Fusion wired controller w/box $60

all prices are shipped.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking to get a little extra cash for C8. Have a lot of video game related swag. I'm looking for $40 shipped. Got these from the Microsoft store as preorder bonuses.

Halo Master Chief collection XL Tshirt
Halo Master Chief camp fanny pack
Halo Master Chief drawstring pack
Sunset Overdrive long sleeve XL Tshirt
Microsoft rocket shaped pen
Microsoft keychain/light

PM any questions

Reaction score
Selling a PS3 "slim" model, 120GB with a few games. Looking to get some cash to put towards a PS4.

You will receive:
- PS3 system
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- 2 controllers, one is white with red stitches which looks like a baseball, one controller is the normal black (the black controller works but not very well. The right trigger button gets stuck sometimes)
- long length controller charger
- shorter length controller charger
- 4 games (MLB The Show 13, 14, 15 and 16)

Everything is in excellent condition (minus the black controller as previously mentioned). The PS3 has been wiped clean of any data, so you will receive it like new. White controller has also been charged up.

Serious inquiries only please. Pictures available upon request.

Asking $120.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Selling a PS3 "slim" model, 120GB with a few games. Looking to get some cash to put towards a PS4.

You will receive:
- PS3 system
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- 2 controllers, one is white with red stitches which looks like a baseball, one controller is the normal black (the black controller works but not very well. The right trigger button gets stuck sometimes)
- long length controller charger
- shorter length controller charger
- 4 games (MLB The Show 13, 14, 15 and 16)

Everything is in excellent condition (minus the black controller as previously mentioned). The PS3 has been wiped clean of any data, so you will receive it like new. White controller has also been charged up.

Serious inquiries only please. Pictures available upon request.

Asking $120.
All sold. Just wanted to post an update.

Reaction score
For Sale:

Resident Evil 6 for PS3, opened but like new and complete with case and inserts. Asking $10.00 shipped within the U.S.

Reaction score
WTB: Any/All of the printed-book walkthru guides for the DISNEY INFINITY Star Wars Game(s)s. Im STUCK.

Can Paypal, and also have lotsa goodies to trade.

-Wolf

Reaction score
Any Interest in classic gaming stuff here? I have tons of stuff from Atari all the way to Xbox one. would rather try and trade games for some Vintage Star wars stuff than sell it on Ebay. I have Games, Systems, literally tons of stuff. need to thin the collection.

Reaction score
I have two Star Wars PS4 consoles that I need to move:

1TB SSHD "Darth Vader" Console complete (no game) $200 shipped
1TB Battlefront 2 console PS4 Pro complete (no game) $300 shipped

I have pictures if you need them and they are used and have been played with. These items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home. The Battlefront 1 Darth Vader Console is from the Disney Infinity collection, but I do not have any of that stuff.

The battlefront 2 console is complete and has all material just no game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WTB - Sega Genesis

If anyone has a Genesis (original release(s) not the ones made by AT Games) console with at least one controller and hookups, then let me know. I am only interested in a really nice to pristine one, and it has to be from a smoke free environment. Games are a plus but not a deal breaker. It must work without any issues. Also, I am not looking to break the bank on it, either. I figured I would turn to fellow Scummers versus looking on auction sites etc.

LMK what you have via PM, thanks!

Peace!

Reaction score
FOR SALE:
Sony PlayStation4 Star Wars Battlefront Bundle 500GB Console. Jet Black. Everything still like new, everything included, all wires/cords, Mono Headset, DUELSHOCK Controller, power cord, etc, all still in original baggies. Entire packaging still in original white box which is inside of the original Discontinued SW Battlefront box. Includes 4 other Star Wars games plus Battlefront. I’m not going to lie like most folks & say “only used once or twice”. In all honesty, system was played between 15-20 times, sadly I just don’t have time anymore. Thus everything is still basically brand new in any case. $300
Will make a point to ship in perfect condition very well packaged.
BTW:I am looking for a Legacy Collection Wedge Antilles X-wing Fighter (complete, doesn’t have to be brand new but box would be a big plus).