Official Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Oops... sry fellas... but there are other posts in here with no prices so before you hang the new guy you should address them as well... not at all trying to argue... just sayin... want things to be fair...

I dont know the real value of these so I just looked on Ebay and some other sites.. just came up with a good price for the ranges I saw... if you feel they are too much go ahead and make an offer... just dont flame me here... if you want to do that be nice and PM me... we are all adults here right?

Xbox 360

Falming Helmet/Extras for Reach - $40
Rach Wireess Controller - $45
Reach Statue - $25
Elite Officer (DLC) - $5
Recon Helmet (DLC) - $5
Spec Edition box w/Halseys Journal - $10
Mortal Kombat Female DLC - Tshirt and Scorpion Avatar items - $10
Mortal Kombat Arcade Stick (came with MK9) - $150
TRU Bioshock 2 Exclusive Big and Little Sister boxed Fig set - $40
Big Daddy Statue (Bioshock1 Exclusive) - $30
Little Sister Statue (Take2 Exclusive) same scale as BigDaddy Exclusive - $30
BioShock 2 Special Edition w/Vynil (no game.. just all the extras) - $45
Tron Evolution Special Edition LightCycle (everything except the game) - $50
Star Wars Galaxies Pewter Zabrack Female fig - $20
Doom3 Pewter fig - $15

Would rather trade than anything(trade list in my sig) Really looking for the Classic Scorpion Costume and Fatality DLC and the Classic Reptile Costume and Fatality DLC. Also want the other Classic costume DLC for Mileena, Jade and Kitana... but will only trade for those once I have the Reptile and Scorpion. I have a bunch of games for sale as well for the 360 that I will post up tonight. LMK guys... will trade in YOUR favor for the Mortal Kombat DLC that I need...

Trade

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=1792319&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

Feedback

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=1844116&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Brand New Factory Sealed copy of Portal 2(sold)

I also have the DLC Code for the Kitana Classic Costume for Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360 $30 Shipped or Best Offer

Reaction score
I am looking to buy:

Ocarina of Time Strategy Guide
Majoras Mask (cartridge only is fine)

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of Battlefront 2 for the Xbox they'd like to part with?
I could buy, or trade.
Thanks.

Edit---Got one.
Thanks

Reaction score
Longshot here but... I had a flooded basement wipe out my original Xbox 360's power brick & cable. I need a replacement and I'm not too thrilled with the idea of third party power supplies. Does anyone have one leftover from a dead 360 or something that they don't need anymore? And relatively cheap?

Help! I need my CoD back!

Reaction score
PS3 games for sale. All are New/ played once. Paypal only

Ridge Racer 7 :$15

Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009 $10

Viking: Battle for Asgard $15

World Series of Poker 2008 $10

Beowolf:The game $10

Test Drive Unlimited 2 $40 played this thing for 5 minutes and didn't care for it.

Reaction score
Anyone want Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the Ps3? Looking to sell or trade it.

Reaction score
Tikkes said:
Anyone want Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the Ps3? Looking to sell or trade it.
I would be interested, what are you wanting to get for it?

Reaction score
BFett88 said:
Tikkes said:
I would be interested, what are you wanting to get for it?
I PMed ya.Let me know if you think thats fair.

Reaction score
Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the PS3. 30 shipped in the USA.

Reaction score
Anybody looking for the following Stratagy Guides? I'll sell them for 5.00 shipped, or I'll let them all go for 25.00 shipped.
A couple haven't even been opened.

Army Of Two
Rainbow Six Vegas
Street Fighter IV (Still in shrink wrap)
John Woo Stranglehold (Still in shrink wrap)
NCAA Football 10 (Still in shrink wrap)
Dark Sector
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe
Def Jam Icon
Virtua Fighter 5
Frontlines Fuel Of War
Soulcalibur III
UFC 2009 Undisputed

Just let me know, thanks.

I also have a copy of PGR4 with stratgy guide that I was going to sell on eBay for about 15.00 shipped, but if anyone here is interested in buying that, or possibly trading it for another XBOX game, let me know.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a copy of Vigilante 8 for the PS1.Game only is fine.Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm looking for a copy of the KOTR II for Xbox...figure I'll try here before ebay/Amazon.

I don't have much to trade video game wise, but PM if you have a copy and maybe we can work something out.

Reaction score
Have: SNES Star Wars Games, Sega CD Rebel Assault, PSP Battlefront 2, SW cart/manual for Famicom

Want (all for PS1): Dark Forces, SW Demolition, Masters of Teras Kasi, Rebel Assault - also Iron Man/X-O Manowar

Reaction score
I have my copy of the Dragon Age II Signature Edition for $30 shipped. I don't do the online thing so all the exclusive codes can still be used. It's xbox360.

Reaction score
Looking for PC version of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. Must work, and have box and instructions. Like to have if price is fair.

Thanks to anyone.

Reaction score
I have a couple PS3 games I'm done with.Everything is complete and mint.Prices are negotiable and will take Paypal/Gift cards/whatever as payment.

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition 50 for everything except the voucher (might just sell the game if you sweet talk me)
COD:Black Ops-30
LA Noire-30

Reaction score
Looking for X-box 360 games

Modern warfare 2
Call of Duty World at War
Send me a price shipped to Ohio, Thanks

Reaction score
I'm interested in complete in box copies of either SW Atari 5200 game...shoot me a PM if you've got one/both

Reaction score
Hi looking for Galatic Battlegrounds Expansion Disk. Can't find mine. Have X Wing and TIE fighter for PC Never played. Also Dark forces. for trade Thanks.

Reaction score
I have the PS3 Killzone 3: Helghast Edition *BRAND NEW* ..never opened. $60 shipped...paypal as a gift.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello, anyone inteested in the following games, I have them all like new in their boxes. SW episode I Racer-N64 w/ Players guide, Super SW and Super ESB, Empire at War -PC; also boxed: Insider's guide to SW Episode I/PC, SW Behind the Magic/PC- many entries, activities within (weapons tests, trivia,games etc.)thx-John

Reaction score
I have a couple of things that I'm trying to get rid of:
All for the 360

Madden 12 Hall of Fame DLC (online pass/ultimate team Faulk card) $8.00
Resident Evil 5 Gold DLC $5.00
Medal of Honor game and Hardcover Strategy guide (used but mint) $17.00 shipped
Dragon Age II game and Strategy guide (used but mint) $17.00 shipped
DJ Hero game and Turntable (used but mint) $17.00 shipped
Assassin's Creed Lot: Brotherhood game and Collector's Edition Strategy Guide, Revelations game and Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Brotherhood game was played only 3 hours-mint
Revelations game is sealed
both guides are opened but mint complete with all inserts/maps
$70.00 shipped

Reaction score
Anybody interested in trading a copy of Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360) for Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)?

Reaction score
Hey fellas... I have a Xbox 360 reach edition 240 gig.. no controllers.. all cables and in perfect working order Im willing to trade/sell for a reasonable price.. looking for $150 plus shipping. PM me if interested

Reaction score
have a PS3 Skyrim, just the disk, never used. $40 shipped (with a generic case) in the USA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have Racer Revenge and The Clone Wars game for ps2 for sale. Both are mint. $15 shipped

Reaction score
Selling my God of War edition PSP and all the extras....please see pic below for what's included, and also feel free to PM me with questions. I'm asking 200.00 for the whole lot, but i am open to reasonable offers, so please PM me with any interest....

I also have a Halo 3 Legendary edition 360 which I'm selling everything except for the actual game disc. Please PM me with interest

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm selling some toys on Rebelscum and thought that I might as well clear out some games too.

First of all, I have a TON of Xbox 360 arcade games I'd like to sell (in the form of download tokens). I won these as part of an Xbox package I won at the Child's Play Charity auction a couple of years back. I already had a lot of the ones on the list when I won this, so I kind of forgot about it. Today, I'm selling all the duplicate tokens. They're new, unredeemed...but I'm going to give them to you for much less than you'll get them for on Xbox Live Marketplace. Each game has 200 gamerscore....think of all the achievement points!

You paypal me the cash, I'll PM you the token. I haven't posted much lately, but check out my trade feedback...I'm legit.

1200 MS Point games =15 dollar games
Yours for 10 bucks each OBO

Banjo & Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Castle Crashers
Castlevania HD
Darwinia +
Death Tank

800 points = 10 dollar games.
Your price = 7.00 each OBO. 3 for 20?

Alien Breed
Alien Breed 2
Alien Hominid HD
Ancients of Ooga
Astropop
Band of Bugs
Braid
Comic Jumper
Defense Grid
Dishwasher Dead Samurai
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
Earthworm Jim HD
Eets Chowdown
Encleverment Experiment
Every Extended Extra Extreme E4
Fable 2 Pub Games

400 point games = 5 bucks.
Your price = 3 bucks each?

Aqua
Assault Heroes
Blazing Birds
Brain Challenge
Cloning Clyde
Contra
Crazy Mouse
Crystal Quest
Dig Dug
Domino Master
Doom
Feeding Frenzy
Frogger

This is just the first couple of pages on my list....so this is sort of a test post to see how the sale goes here. If it goes well, I'll post the rest.

I'm up for doing deals for folks who want to buy multiples. I might be interested in trades, but mostly for newer games as I have almost all the older games I could possibly want.
360: Borderlands 2, Angry Birds Trilogy, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne...plus a ton of the new ones coming out soon.
PS3: Ratchet & Clank Collection
I'm also really interested in a 3DS XL...so if someone has one in good condition (or wants to buy a new) one of those to trade me, let me know. My full list is 130 games long....which is hundreds (over 1000) dollars worth of these games, so I'd be up for hooking you up with a generous trade.

*First person to buy any game from my list gets one 400 point game free to go along with it....cause I'm just that nice!

Reaction score
FS: Nintendo 3DS with games and extras

I have for sale a hardly used black Nintendo 3DS. I have 2 games with it: Ridge Racer 3D and Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light for the DS it does run on the 3DS though. There are a bunch of other extras that come with it as well. I have a Nyko battery pack that gives you twice the battery charge of a regular battery, I have a screen protector and I have a brand new Transformers System Case so you can carry your 3DS, 3 games and a stylus safely. I also have the original box with its contents as well.

I am asking $140 OBO for this

Rod

Reaction score
Anybody interested in a brand new Wii with one controller, one nunchuck and a brand new copy of Skylanders GIANTS for the Wii (will include a portal of power, needed to play the game, and two Skylanders characters figures, Ignitor and Jet Vac).

Selling the whole package for $130 shipped. All items are brand new and never been used.

Will be shipped in original box.

Last edited: