Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

turtle74100

Admiral
Reaction score
Hi,

WTB probe droid attakus 1/5 ( complet and perfect condition )

europe deal if possible .

Thanks for your help

Django

Grand Moff
Reaction score
Tusken Raider is SOLD.
Just for back from my short long trip (only a couple days, but mostly spent traveling the entire time). However, this beauty was here when I got home. Thank you again, great statue and EXACTLY as described!! I was thrilled with this deal and can't recommend Kielbassa enough.

Kielbassa

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I have an Attakus 1:10 Elite Palpatine/throne statue available. $175 shipped in the domestic US. Will ship in the original box. Please PM me if interested.

darthdroideka

Commodore
Reaction score
For Sale Attakus Emperor on Throne. Has art box. Statue has one issue the tiny piece on the top of the throne was broken off, rest of the statue like new. $200.00 plus shipping. my ebay name craigcliff1 for ebay record. Also have photo on there. 1/5.

Last edited:

Kielbassa

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I'll ship the Attakus Elite Palpatine for $135 in the domestic US. I've also decided to sell my Elite 1:10 clone troopers. They all have the original box and COA. Will sell each for $130 shipped in the domestic US, but reasonable offers may be considered. I can combine shipping cost on purchases for more than one. PM me if interested.

Bly
Neyo
Cody
Utapau 212th (orange markings)
Coruscant (grey markings)
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain

Kielbassa

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I'll ship the Attakus Elite Palpatine for $135 in the domestic US. I've also decided to sell my Elite 1:10 clone troopers. They all have the original box and COA. Will sell each for $130 shipped in the domestic US, but reasonable offers may be considered. I can combine shipping cost on purchases for more than one. PM me if interested.

Bly
Neyo
Cody
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain
Coruscant trooper is sold. I was going to hold on to Gree and the Kashyyyk trooper, but they are now also available for the same price each above.

Kielbassa

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Bly
Neyo
Cody
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain
Coruscant trooper is sold. I was going to hold on to Gree and the Kashyyyk trooper, but they are now also available for the same price each above.
Gree and 501st are sold. The rest are still available.

Kielbassa

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Bly
Neyo
Cody
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain
I still have Palpatine available. Will ship for $125 in the domestic US.

I still have Bly, Neyo, Cody, shocktrooper and white trooper available. Will ship each for $120 in the domestic US.

I'm willing to combine shipping for more than one. PM me if you're interested.

Kielbassa

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I still have Palpatine available. Will ship for $125 in the domestic US.

I still have Bly, Neyo, Cody, shocktrooper and white trooper available. Will ship each for $120 in the domestic US.

I'm willing to combine shipping for more than one. PM me if you're interested.
Palpatine, Bly and the shocktrooper are sold. Still have Cody, Neyo and the white trooper available.

Last edited:

TKMaster

Line Captain
Reaction score
LTT Order66 1/5 Cody for SS PF Anakin. Pm me for pics, cont. US only plz.

Sambogus

Admiral
Reaction score
Looking for Attakus Wicket, the bigger 1/5 one. Please pm if interested in selling.

Kronet

High Admiral
Reaction score
LTB Attakus Gamorrean Guard, I am in the UK. Have Oola with original box that can trade for as well.

Kronet

High Admiral
Reaction score
Edit: Sold

Further to previous, Attakus Oola now up for sale £199 ONO.

New, never displayed, please ask for pics.

Last edited:

kilvi00

Midshipman
Reaction score
Hi, total newbie so apologies if I'm in the wrong thread.
I'm trying to find some info and hopefully a value for a figure I recently acquired, I have looked everywhere and cannot find info for this specific piece, there are a few out there which were for retail and limited to 200 etc. but this item was not for retail, was for the Japanese market and was limited to just 30. the item has only been opened to check it was undamaged and has never been on display.
I'm hoping to sell this piece as I don't have anywhere to display it but I thought it was too good a piece to pass on.
darth maul2.jpgDarth maul1.jpgdarth maul3.jpgplease see pictures and hopefully someone here can help me.
thanks.

BenObi_70

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
I'm trying to find some info and hopefully a value for a figure I recently acquired, I have looked everywhere and cannot find info for this specific piece, there are a few out there which were for retail and limited to 200 etc. but this item was not for retail, was for the Japanese market and was limited to just 30. the item has only been opened to check it was undamaged and has never been on display.
I'm hoping to sell this piece as I don't have anywhere to display it but I thought it was too good a piece to pass on.
please see pictures and hopefully someone here can help me.
thanks.
Attakus values have really dropped in the last 10 years. I remember buying this 1/5 scale Maul for $400 around 2001 which, at the time, was a good price for it. One recently sold on ebay for $175 (below) so that should give you a general idea of its worth. Keep watching ebay sales to get a better idea.

kilvi00

Midshipman
Reaction score
Attakus values have really dropped in the last 10 years. I remember buying this 1/5 scale Maul for $400 around 2001 which, at the time, was a good price for it. One recently sold on ebay for $175 (below) so that should give you a general idea of its worth. Keep watching ebay sales to get a better idea.

Hi thanks for the info, I have found many like this one in your link which are made for the retail market and limited to anything from 200 to 1500 copies but the one I have was not for the retail market and is limited to just 30 copies.

Django

Grand Moff
Reaction score
View attachment 342837View attachment 342838View attachment 342839please see pictures and hopefully someone here can help me.
thanks.
Being it is a more limited Japanese version or an artist proof (from the not for retail text), you can try to get more by highlighting the tag from the bottom of the statue. If it were a character I collected, I would be interested with this being a more limited piece. But truth of the matter is only a few Attakus pieces are still in demand, so this being more limited doesn't really help much.

BenObi_70

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the info, I have found many like this one in your link which are made for the retail market and limited to anything from 200 to 1500 copies but the one I have was not for the retail market and is limited to just 30 copies.
Understood but honestly I would not pay a premium for it being one of 30 when it is really the same statue as the other 1700 made. Of course others might but don't expect it to raise the value all that much over what the going rate is. Good luck with your sale.

Sergiu

Emperor
Reaction score
Usually the pieces made for Japanese markets are identical to the ones made for other markets. Attakus is not the only collectible company doing this. As the scummers above said you might get a bit more for this piece from a collector that is interested in certain type of limited editions, but otherwise you can find out the value for this piece from sold ebay prices.

LightSword

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Selling the second version of Darth Vader by Attakus ( heavy and 18" tall ) for $375.00 shipped. Item is in great condition. I'm the second owner, and it comes from a smoke, pet free home, clean Star Wars room. If interested, send me a PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

LightSword

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Guys, thank you for your messages and interest. My fault not to post this before: The Vader listed above is a pending sale with Travis/Django. Item is on hold.

LightSword

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Selling the second version of Darth Vader by Attakus ( heavy and 18" tall ) for $375.00 shipped. Item is in great condition. I'm the second owner, and it comes from a smoke, pet free home, clean Star Wars room. If interested, send me a PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Guys, thank you for your messages and interest. My fault not to post this before: The Vader listed above is a pending sale with Travis/Django. Item is on hold.
This item is no longer available, folks. It is now part of Travis/ DJango's collection. :) I appreciate your interest.