Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Hi,

WTB probe droid attakus 1/5 ( complet and perfect condition )

europe deal if possible .

Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Tusken Raider is SOLD.
Just for back from my short long trip (only a couple days, but mostly spent traveling the entire time). However, this beauty was here when I got home. Thank you again, great statue and EXACTLY as described!! I was thrilled with this deal and can't recommend Kielbassa enough.

Reaction score
I have an Attakus 1:10 Elite Palpatine/throne statue available. $175 shipped in the domestic US. Will ship in the original box. Please PM me if interested.

Reaction score
For Sale Attakus Emperor on Throne. Has art box. Statue has one issue the tiny piece on the top of the throne was broken off, rest of the statue like new. $200.00 plus shipping. my ebay name craigcliff1 for ebay record. Also have photo on there. 1/5.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll ship the Attakus Elite Palpatine for $135 in the domestic US. I've also decided to sell my Elite 1:10 clone troopers. They all have the original box and COA. Will sell each for $130 shipped in the domestic US, but reasonable offers may be considered. I can combine shipping cost on purchases for more than one. PM me if interested.

Bly
Neyo
Cody
Utapau 212th (orange markings)
Coruscant (grey markings)
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain

Reaction score
I'll ship the Attakus Elite Palpatine for $135 in the domestic US. I've also decided to sell my Elite 1:10 clone troopers. They all have the original box and COA. Will sell each for $130 shipped in the domestic US, but reasonable offers may be considered. I can combine shipping cost on purchases for more than one. PM me if interested.

Bly
Neyo
Cody
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain
Coruscant trooper is sold. I was going to hold on to Gree and the Kashyyyk trooper, but they are now also available for the same price each above.

Reaction score

Bly
Neyo
Cody
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain
Coruscant trooper is sold. I was going to hold on to Gree and the Kashyyyk trooper, but they are now also available for the same price each above.
Gree and 501st are sold. The rest are still available.

Reaction score

Bly
Neyo
Cody
501st Legion
Shocktrooper
White/plain
I still have Palpatine available. Will ship for $125 in the domestic US.

I still have Bly, Neyo, Cody, shocktrooper and white trooper available. Will ship each for $120 in the domestic US.

I'm willing to combine shipping for more than one. PM me if you're interested.

Reaction score
I still have Palpatine available. Will ship for $125 in the domestic US.

I still have Bly, Neyo, Cody, shocktrooper and white trooper available. Will ship each for $120 in the domestic US.

I'm willing to combine shipping for more than one. PM me if you're interested.
Palpatine, Bly and the shocktrooper are sold. Still have Cody, Neyo and the white trooper available.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LTT Order66 1/5 Cody for SS PF Anakin. Pm me for pics, cont. US only plz.

Reaction score
Looking for Attakus Wicket, the bigger 1/5 one. Please pm if interested in selling.

Reaction score
LTB Attakus Gamorrean Guard, I am in the UK. Have Oola with original box that can trade for as well.

Reaction score
Edit: Sold

Further to previous, Attakus Oola now up for sale £199 ONO.

New, never displayed, please ask for pics.

Last edited: