Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
The 1:5 Attakus Stormtrooper is a nice statue. The pose is great, but accuracy lacks, being a combo of 3 TK versions. Still a cool piece to own if not too expensive.

Reaction score
It's the 1:5 one of the older ones cos I've had it 13-14 years, still boxed with its certificate , so how much do they go for , I stuck it on eBay and it's just over £200 at the moment , is that a good price ?

Reaction score
It's the 1:5 one of the older ones cos I've had it 13-14 years, still boxed with its certificate , so how much do they go for , I stuck it on eBay and it's just over £200 at the moment , is that a good price ?
I expect it'll go up to at least £300.00..., I'm now watching it myself & may have a punt on it if it doesn't reach at least that sum.

Reaction score
This is my first time ever selling anything out of my collection. I'm currently clearing out some of my stuff to make room for new items. Up for grabs is my one & only Attakus piece. It's the Darth Vader Elite Collection. #1454 / 3000. It was taken out of the box & displayed in a display cabinet in a smoke free home. As seen in the second picture, there is a very small chip on the front, half of his lightsaber blade. As seen in the first picture, you can't see it at all when it's turned towards him. This piece comes with the original box & COA (all as shown) The box has very little wear on it from storage but is overall very well kept.

Asking $50 +shipping. PayPal only please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Attakus:

Kashyyyk Clone Trooper - 1/10 Scale. Statue is in great condition. Comes with COA and box. Box has typical shelf-wear. - $79.00 + shipping.

Payment:

Prefer USPS money order but will also accept Paypal as gift or Paypal invoice (buyer pays fees).

Shipping:

All items ship either USPS Priority or UPS. Items will be insured. US sales only.

Local Pick-up:

Clearwater, FL area.

In addition to my forum feedback TRDNiteLife Feedback Thread I have 100% seller feedback on ebay. Send me a message if you want a link to the ebay feedback.

Reaction score
I think I should have been posting my sale in here.

I have An Attakus Terminator T850 statue brand new only opened to inspect. Stands over 17 inches tall and limited to 888.

£100 plus shipping. Paypal gift or you may be the fees. My feedback is in my sig.

Reaction score
I would like to buy the Attakus Metal exclusive Luke in Storm Trooper outfit and Mouse Droid figures that were due to be shipped with the Millennium Falcon and Death Star Hall diorama.

Reaction score
I have an Attakus Silver Surfer Statue for sale asking £175 plus shipping

Reaction score
Price drop on the Attakus Silver Surfer £160 plus shipping. I can't drop the Terminator any further it's already less than half the price I paid for it and I never even displayed it. :'(

It's a tough house in here. Everyone's looking everything other than what your selling. :grin:

Reaction score
Price drop on the Attakus Silver Surfer £160 plus shipping. I can't drop the Terminator any further it's already less than half the price I paid for it and I never even displayed it. :'(

It's a tough house in here. Everyone's looking everything other than what your selling. :grin:
Well as much as I like Arnie, I can't really start getting into anything else..., Star Wars, Doctor Who & Iron Man are it for me at the moment & even then Star Wars is the main focus now. :) Hopefully someone will want to give him a home soon though, he looks great.

Reaction score
Thanks mate. This big fella was made to be displayed but he's too big for a detolf shelf and I don't have space on top. I'm sure someone will give him a good home and get a cracking deal into the bargain. I already have the PF arnie.

Reaction score
Attakus Shadow Trooper

Attakus:

Shadow Trooper - 1/10 Scale. Statue is in very good condition. Comes with COA and box. Box has typical shelf-wear. - $65.00 + shipping.

Payment:

Prefer USPS money order but will also accept Paypal as gift or Paypal invoice (buyer pays fees).

Shipping:

All items ship either USPS Priority or Fedex. US sales only.

Local Pick-up:

Clearwater, FL area.

In addition to my forum feedback TRDNiteLife Feedback Thread I have 100% seller feedback on ebay. Send me a message if you want a link to the ebay feedback.

Reaction score
Attakus Terminator Sold! Attakus Silver Surfer still for sale New offer £160 shipped

Reaction score
Happy to trade for the Silver Surfer. Looking for Maul, Tie Pilot and Wicket + ££. One or two others I'd consider with some ££ going either way.

Reaction score
I have a crumb and a crumb/hookah pipe for sale.

$100 for crumb
$200 for crumb with pipe * was damaged and repaired, comes with styro but not original box

Price includes shipping to Canada or the US.

Reaction score
Looking to buy Jawa, Han in Carbonite and Grievous + open to hear what pieces you have for sale.

Reaction score
I'm guessing between $400 and $500, judging by some of the lowest prices on eBay. I paid less for mine, but that was a while ago and it was part of a larger deal. But it's a little hard to say since not many of these get bought and sold anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Boba Fett statues that actually sell in Europe go for around £180.00 or 250.00 Euros..., people still try asking a lot for the statue but the Attakus statues never really sell for silly money anymore..., even the first Vader statue only goes for half of what some people try asking for it (when left to bidding).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many thanks for the replies guys, Im clueless when it comes to Attakus so all help is appreciated. Just noticed its 1 of 200 licensed for Japan, I take it that the regional licensing has little or no bearing on price or value?

Reaction score
Some sellers & buyers/collectors place a premium on the Japanese exclusives but it just depends on the seller & how bad someone wants it really..., my Sandtrooper Sergeant for example is 1 of 200 & it's actually the cheapest Attakus 1:5 scale statue I've bought (just £80.00).

Reaction score
That was a very decent price for the sandtrooper Kev. A bargain in fact!

Reaction score
Yes it was, I got several good deals on Attakus statues a few years back, my prized possession being General Grievous (a statue I thought I'd never get to own..., he wasn't exactly cheap mind you but reasonable I thought at £250.00). :)

Reaction score
Looking for a reasonably priced jawa 1/5 scale. PM me with offers. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have an Attakus Jawa for sale, £175 plus postage.

Im in the UK so probably not great for US folks, pm if interested.

Cheers

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Attakus metal exclusive Mouse droid and Luke in Stormtrooper figures.

Reaction score
FOR SALE - Attakus Boba Fett - £200
Statue is in mint undisplayed condition. Comes complete with signed and number COA (1 of 200 licensed for Japan). Box is in excellent condition with some minor crushing to one corner and a small ding to one side.

Shipping is from Ireland and is £16 for 3 day tracked. I can proabably ship to the US too, however it will probably be more costly
More pics available on request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm back in the game and looking for a 1/5 scale Stormtrooper and a 1/5 scale Royal Guard. Let me know if you can help.

Reaction score
Attakus 1/5th Obi Wan Kenobi price dropped to £115

Attakus Silver Surfer Statue price dropped to £100

Both plus shipping which should be around £5 with hermes but happy to ship which ever way you want.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Attakus statues never really sell for silly money anymore..., even the first Vader statue only goes for half of what some people try asking for it (when left to bidding).
How much are we talking here? I've always wanted this statue but the exorbitant amounts it used to sell for have deterred me. I'd love to get one at a decent price.

Reaction score
How much are we talking here? I've always wanted this statue but the exorbitant amounts it used to sell for have deterred me. I'd love to get one at a decent price.
If it's just left to bidding then it's £400.00 ($600.00).

Reaction score
I guess I will have to start looking again because if that's what they are going for I can see myself picking one up finally.

Reaction score
Obi Wan Kenobi now sold.​

Still have the Attakus Silver Surfer Statue £100 plus shipping.

Last edited: