Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In an effort to keep this forum neat and tidy, please post your Attakus items for sale and trade or your wanted items here.

Reaction score
I might be interested in the Attakus Chewbacca, Jawa, Wicket, or Imperial Guard statues, if anyone has any they would like to sell.

Reaction score
& I'm really wanting a 1:5 scale Stormtrooper & Tie Fighter Pilot..., depending on the asking price though of course!!!

Reaction score
I'd like to get the Mouse Droids and Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Armour from their metal line.

Reaction score
FS - Set of 4 Attakus metal Stormtroopers. Never removed from box. $100 + shipping, (SOLD)

Payment by PayPal gift.
Boxed together, these weigh in at just over 6 lbs.
Estimated shipping to US addresses = $14.50
Estimated shipping to UK addresses = $55.25
I will charge only EXACT shipping.
Please PM me if interested. B) (SOLD)

Reaction score
FS- ATTAKUS General Grievous, Chewbacca, Yoda & Salacious Crumb

Up for sale are four of my Attakus statues. All are MINT and come with COA, box and custom metal plaque (made by our very own PANTHER96). They have been displayed in my home office. Shipping to US only due to size and weight. Prices DO NOT include shipping. LMK if interested

Paypal only please.

General Grievous- #78 of 200 - $525.00
Chewbacca- #441 of 1500 - $300.00
Salacious Crumb #267 of 750 - $100.00
Yoda (Version 2) #282 of 1500 - $225.00

Thanks for looking!
dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for a Jawa if anyone wants to move theirs.

There's one on eBay for £180/$270, is this the going rate?
Not enough completed sales to get a value.

Cheers

Reaction score
Looking for a Jawa if anyone wants to move theirs.

There's one on eBay for £180/$270, is this the going rate?
Not enough completed sales to get a value.

Cheers
I was told pricing for most of the 1:5 scale statues is basically all over the place but that anything under £200.00 was to be considered a good price..., obviously a Jawa is smaller than most characters but I've not seen one selling cheaper than the one on eBay, been pondering on it myself. :)

Reaction score
I have a damaged/repaired crumb/hookah set for sale. Does not include original box but does come with styro.

Price is $200 plus shipping. I live in canada.

Pics available if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a 1/5 scale Sandtrooper sergeant (white pauldron) and am willing to spend around $325. As an alternative, I have a Vader V.2 that I'd do a straight up trade for one.

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking into getting an Attakus sandtrooper so if anyone has one they wanna sell hit me up with a pm. (Pauldron colour doesn't matter)

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking into getting an Attakus sandtrooper so if anyone has one they wanna sell hit me up with a pm. (Pauldron colour doesn't matter)
They'll be a tad of the expensive side mate, the Sergeant seems to command the most money as it was an exclusive, going by what I've seen on eBay it can usually range from £220.00-£330.00..., as for the Squad Leader, there used to be plenty available & they'd be in the £200.00 range BUT currently someone on eBay is trying to get well over £500.00 for one, it's one of those that just keeps getting relisted though so not really worth paying attention to as a price guide. lol ;)

Reaction score
They'll be a tad of the expensive side mate, the Sergeant seems to command the most money as it was an exclusive, going by what I've seen on eBay it can usually range from £220.00-£330.00..., as for the Squad Leader, there used to be plenty available & they'd be in the £200.00 range BUT currently someone on eBay is trying to get well over £500.00 for one, it's one of those that just keeps getting relisted though so not really worth paying attention to as a price guide. lol ;)
Yeah I've seen that one on eBay and I'm not willing at all to pay over $500 for it I will probably be willing to spend about $300 AUD to $400 AUD on this piece but it just depends, I know the large Attakus pieces are expensive now I'm also planning on getting the Grevious and Jango piece from Attakus but again it just all depends on the prices I can find them for and how much space I have at the time.

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen that one on eBay and I'm not willing at all to pay over $500 for it I will probably be willing to spend about $300 AUD to $400 AUD on this piece but it just depends, I know the large Attakus pieces are expensive now I'm also planning on getting the Grevious and Jango piece from Attakus but again it just all depends on the prices I can find them for and how much space I have at the time.
I'd say Grievous will be the hardest to get for a decent price, he seems to command quite a bit of cash..., not that he's not worth it, the statue is huge & the detailing is fantastic, it's very good value for money. :)

Reaction score
I'd say Grievous will be the hardest to get for a decent price, he seems to command quite a bit of cash..., not that he's not worth it, the statue is huge & the detailing is fantastic, it's very good value for money. :)
Yeah I know I've been preparing for grievous haha I know he is gonna cost heaps so I'm just delaying it for now.

Reaction score
Yeah I know I've been preparing for grievous haha I know he is gonna cost heaps so I'm just delaying it for now.
Fair enough mate, I guess there are things out there that are just going to be expensive, the Sideshow premium format Darth Talon for instants or the legendary scale bust of Commander Cody that's pretty much doubled in price now..., when things like that grow in value I think it's great for the collectors as they have potential for a future nest egg, if I had one collectible that was worth ALOT of money later on down the line I'd give consideration to maybe selling it if it meant I could buy many other things (collectibles) with the money..., I'm not into collecting to make money but I wouldn't object to making my money for collectibles go further. lol ;)

Reaction score
I have a Obi Wan statue for sale... $85 shipped to the lower 48 states. The box has a little wear from time, but the statue is mint. If you want a photo, PM me and I'll take it out of the box.

SOLD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big Thank You to Bobafettcrazy for a perfect transaction. I've been reading this board for years but this was my first purchase. Ben is just my second Attakus statue, so now my Tusken Raider won't be so lonely.

Reaction score
I have for sale:

Yoda AOTC (with the lightsaber): 125.00 plus shipping
Slave Leia: 125.00 plus exact shipping
Obi Wan: 125.00 plus exact shipping

Shoot me a PM. I am located in the states.

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Attakus Commander Thire, couple questions though. Does anyone own this? What's the quality of the statue and what's a good price for it because there's quite a few for sale on eBay.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Attakus Commander Thire, couple questions though. Does anyone own this? What's the quality of the statue and what's a good price for it because there's quite a few for sale on eBay.
Thanks in advance.
All of the Attakus 1:10 scale statues I've bought are very good quality I think, I own Vader, both the Stormtroopers & all 8 of the clones that they released..., I like them that much I absolutely have to have to latest editions (clones) that they are releasing next month. Commander Thire in particular has a decent pose & I think the Attakus artists gave him a nice paint job, can't find anything negative to say about any of the statues to be honest & I paid £69.99 for mine but that was at time of release & I have seen them cheaper since so it maybe worth shopping about on eBay as they do tend to turn up on there a lot..., good hunting. ;)

Reaction score
All of the Attakus 1:10 scale statues I've bought are very good quality I think, I own Vader, both the Stormtroopers & all 8 of the clones that they released..., I like them that much I absolutely have to have to latest editions (clones) that they are releasing next month. Commander Thire in particular has a decent pose & I think the Attakus artists gave him a nice paint job, can't find anything negative to say about any of the statues to be honest & I paid £69.99 for mine but that was at time of release & I have seen them cheaper since so it maybe worth shopping about on eBay as they do tend to turn up on there a lot..., good hunting. ;)
Thanks I'm making my purchase right now :)

Reaction score
Hi - I'm looking for the Jawa, Wicket and Yoda (Dagobah) statues. If you have one of these for sale, please PM me with your asking price. Thanks!

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread and I created my own thread below but I guess I should of put it here. Well I 'm still looking for a oola and tie fighter pilot 1/5 statues. Let me know if you have one for sale. Must be complete and in good condition.

Thanks

Reaction score
You can say that, I'm looking for the Emp now and we'll go from there.
The emperor as a statue is pretty cool, it's just the face I'm not so fond of..., doesn't look like any of the actors that played the part unfortunately so as yet I've never gone looking for it. Attakus are great when it comes to aliens & uniformed characters (with helmets) but human likenesses have never been a strong point, saying that though I've been pondering on buying the 1:5 scale Luke in his X-Wing gear, it may not look much like Mark Hamill but I still like it all the same. :)

Reaction score
The x-wing Luke is one of my favorites.... I love the gear/suit.
While likeness is somewhat important to me, I bought it for the character, not for Mark Hamill....
I have thought about it numerous times to sell it, but I just cannot bring myself to do it. I have it displayed next to the eFx X-Wing helmet... Love it!

Reaction score
How much do the attakus stormtroopers fetch as I have one I am going to sell

Reaction score
The cold cast porcelain one
cheers
Both are made from the same materials, infact there are 2 versions of the smaller 1:10 scale statue, 1 was general release & the other an exclusive for Atlas Editions..., the bigger 1:5 scale statue was just general release but quite a few years ago now. It seems to be valued highly on eBay but as it never sells I'd say it's always over priced there..., even on this forum I was offered it at a stupid price.