Octuptarra Droid

Reaction score
I´m so jealous for you guys! We don´t have the droid in the whole damn country and if it ever arrives it´ll cost an arm and a leg. Enjoy your prices!

Reaction score
Blackacidonkey said:
I´m so jealous for you guys! We don´t have the droid in the whole damn country and if it ever arrives it´ll cost an arm and a leg. Enjoy your prices!
We may get the toys, but you get a whole country full of hot blonde women.
Sounds like a fair trade off to me.

Reaction score
I picked up 2 of them today for $17.50 each.
And found them at a Walmart I never ever go to but I happened to end up there today just because my friend and I were driving around and wandered in, just to check out what they'd have. The store near my house long since sold out of them at full price.

GNT

Reaction score
Don't even think these showed up here at all, if they did I never saw any.

Reaction score
I finally got this thing the other week, and its AWESOME! Its so huge! It looks brilliant towering over my figures. Best 29.99 I ever spent.:grin:

Reaction score
I finally got this thing the other week, and its AWESOME! Its so huge! It looks brilliant towering over my figures. Best 29.99 I ever spent.:grin:
I was shocked to see it fully assembled after taking it out of the box. It just doesn't seem that something that big could fit in such a small box.

Reaction score
The lingered for a while at some smaller Walmarts. I know that mine had one for weeks at the $17.50 clearance price sitting with the $25 vehicles. No one would touch it. I was going nutz seeing this thing at such a great price being passed over day after day while others bought up $25 vulture droids and other lesser vehicles.

I already had one, so I had no need for a 2nd and since I hunted continuously, I have to often pass on the urge to buy something just because its a deal. I'd end up going broke saving money and would have a hoard instead of a collection.

I was relieved the day that it finally sold.

Reaction score
A ROTS repaint would be exactly the kind of release Hasbro likes, I'll be surprised if it doesn't come with the 3-D release.

Reaction score
Anybody know how to get one of these apart once it has been snapped together? I'd like to get it back in the box but can't get the sphere apart for fear of breaking it.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I left the dome intact when moving it, i had larger items the at-te's being moved also in big boxes so i didn't need to split it down too much.
I still have a second one in its box almost a year after buying the two just because of the space these take up lol.

Reaction score
I left the dome intact when moving it, i had larger items the at-te's being moved also in big boxes so i didn't need to split it down too much.
I still have a second one in its box almost a year after buying the two just because of the space these take up lol.
Yea, that's as far as I got with mine. The legs come off easy enough but the dome is where it gets tricky.