Obi-Wan's AOTC Jedi Starfighter

Reaction score
The new Jedi Starfighter sculpt actually looked very crisp. However, Hasbro decided to leave out sculpting the rear landing gear once again, which is simply inexcusable to me. They could have also given this ship opening rear spare parts compartments and a pop-up radar dish transmitter. You know... for extra play value?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does this one is smaller than the one from 2002 AOTC ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw this on clearance at Target yesterday. Was thinking about getting it. I can't seem to find any images online that compare it to the original Starfighter. Does anyone know of any, or if you have both, could you post a picture for reference?

Reaction score
I truly wish that some creative third party customizer would create a proper-sized R4 head for this ship. It's not a terrible little ship (well, at clearance for $14 anyway), but the teeny-tiny droid head just kills it for me.

Reaction score
Got one for $5 at marshall's to go with the boy's xmas mtt fighter droid set. He got the MTT last year and still plays with it all the time. THis will be a cool little addition even though he's got the CW version (beat to hell).

Last edited: