Obi--Wan vs. Anakin issues

Reaction score
Re: Obi vs. Anakin for $150!

jedi_knite said:
Well I just order one.

Couldn't pass it up at that price (even though the shipping was kind of high compared to SWS).
Yeah, no kidding.. shipping is $31 to me. I passed for now but I still might get it.

Reaction score

I finally got one of these and am happy that I did - in person it looks fantastic.
As usual DP75 was right!

Reaction score

I received mine today too, and it is really well done! Also BBTS sent me a SS DVD with it.

It was cool to watch the feature on the Indiana Jones PF.

Reaction score

I'm really kicking myself for not picking this up for $150. It's still around and I'm still temped but, the likenesses of Anakin and Obi-Wan are keeping me from dropping the $$$. My question is, how close is the likenesses in person, I know it's hard too tell from the pics, because these things always look better in person.

So on a scale of 1-10, how good is the likenesses?

Reaction score

I just got mine today from the Big Bad Toy Store and it looks great. I would say that the likeness are pretty good, probably a 8 or 9 on a scale of 1-10.
They are better then the SS 12" figures, IMO. I really like the look on Obi Wan's face, kind of psyco warrior.

Definatly worth $150

Reaction score

Just curious, was shipping included in the $150 price? I'm just fishing around for about how much I should pay for one should I decide to pick one up.

Also, what kind of display case would be appropriate for this statue and where could I get one? If I do get this I would like to have a display case to keep the dust off.

Reaction score

Shipping was almost $30 for me, but I do admit that it is really heavy.

epsilonjedi said:
Just curious, was shipping included in the $150 price? I'm just fishing around for about how much I should pay for one should I decide to pick one up.

Also, what kind of display case would be appropriate for this statue and where could I get one? If I do get this I would like to have a display case to keep the dust off.

Reaction score

i never buy anything from SWS but i noticed this was on clearance for $249