Obi-Wan Kenobi

Reaction score
i really like the Obi-Wan. Great figure and long overdue. The good looks to be removable? Not interested in Yoda, it's looks very AOTC to me.
On the back of the box, it looks like Obi-Wan is holding his lightsaber with both hands..ball jointed shoulders maybe?

Reaction score
Obi-Wan looks amazing, I just wish Hasbro would give us troopers that could hold their weapons two-handed.

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The sculpt looks pretty great. It's odd he comes with his hood up and on the package art they depicted it down.

Reaction score
Got this guy at midnight force Friday and can confirm no ball joints in the shoulders and no swivel elbows. The torso is just sculpted so the shoulders swivel inwards when moving them up.

Great headsculpt though the the best likeness yet.

Reaction score
Got this guy at midnight force Friday and can confirm no ball joints in the shoulders and no swivel elbows. The torso is just sculpted so the shoulders swivel inwards when moving them up.

Great headsculpt though the the best likeness yet.
Is the head ball socket or swivel post?

I'm on the fence with this guy. I'm pretty happy with flashback Ben for my hood up version and my potj/spirit Obi-wan hybrid kinda does the job for the hood down look.

I'm wondering if the separate cloak means they will release a hood down version down the road. Maybe packed with a farmboy Luke??

Reaction score
So can we expect to find this wave with Obi-Wan and Yoda tonight as well? And what's with all the secrecy behind them? They weren't shown at Comic Con and kind of flew under the radar.

Reaction score
I had seen this figure a few weeks back, had explained it as best I could in another thread around here. I think it looks great other than the T-crotch.

Reaction score
Is the head ball socket or swivel post?

I'm on the fence with this guy. I'm pretty happy with flashback Ben for my hood up version and my potj/spirit Obi-wan hybrid kinda does the job for the hood down look.

I'm wondering if the separate cloak means they will release a hood down version down the road. Maybe packed with a farmboy Luke??
the head is a ball socket.

As as far as I could see only yoda and obi-wan in wave 2 with repacksof chewbacca, rose, hux , c-3po filling out the wave

Reaction score
Wasted opportunity. It's just a flashback Ben from '99 with a more neutral pose.
Agreed. Wasted opportunity. But I ignore 5POA as it is. I grew up with the actual vintage product from Kenner. I'm not wasting my time with this stuff.

Reaction score
The sculpt looks reasonably good. And it looks like it's supposed to be Obi-Wan from that moment on the Death Star where he sees Darth Vader for the first time. That's incredibly specific, IMHO.

But with the limited articulation? This figure shouldn't be mentioned in the same conversation as the TLC Obi-Wan Kenobi, circa 2008.

Reaction score
But with the limited articulation? This figure shouldn't be mentioned in the same conversation as the TLC Obi-Wan Kenobi, circa 2008.
I'll take limited articulation over giant, poofy doll clothes any day.

Can't wait for this one!

Reaction score
This figure is sort of a mystery to me. Has anyone seen this at retail?
Tis certainly an odd choice. Same with Yoda.

Tempted to buy it for the head but probably won't. Not unless I see it cheap. Tenner for bare minimum articulation is asking for too much these days.

Reaction score
I wasn't going to get them, but unless someone can confirm for me otherwise, I believe these are new sculpts, plus the force link lines piqued my curiosity.