Obi-Wan Kenobi - TCW (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
I have a couple CW OB1s for sale. $35 each, my cost shipped to me. US preferred but will entertain orders abroad. That have great paint apps and the shoulder stamp on the left armor is nice and straight. Thanks for looking
D8170BD2-7A76-4FF9-8EBB-086A1B285B0B.jpeg

Reaction score
Typical Target order processing, shipped Obi-Wan in a box one inch too short so the tip was bent and creased...
I even ordered a shirt with it as soft padding but apparently it shipped from a different warehouse. lol

This is the second best reason to end Exclusive "Collectibles" from retailers.

Reaction score
Dang, sorry. I have had good luck so far with the ship to store. Both Hawk and Obi were in prefect condition. This weekend Anakin arrives to my store, third times' the charm.

Reaction score
BTW, it's anyone else having trouble with the Target app "Notify me when it's back in stock" slider/switch ?
As of this evening, it's not working with any of TCW figs
629a4012aa934b2b74cd7cab570353d1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This Obi-Wan figure looks absolutely fantastic! I don't know how much is new versus reuse but I feel like I can get him into poses that his EP2 counterpart cannot achieve. It was a little easier anyways to get the pose I was after for this figure versus E2 Kenobi. And the head definitely looks much better than the Walgreens version. I think this is probably my favorite Obi-Wan so far right next to the EP2 figure.

Reaction score
If they wanted to Hasbro could slightly rework the torso and skirt for Saesee Tiin in Clone Wars armor to get a few more mileage from this mold. I though Plo Koon would have been another opting but his CW outfit is drastically different.

Reaction score
^^
4:13 Great pose! The improved articulation with a double ball peg in the neck and the wider range of motion in the elbows - though not double jointed anymore - make the clone troopers or characters wearing clone armour a true joy to pose.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll second that -- I'm terrible at posing figures beyond a simple shoulder-width-apart leg stance...so those videos have really pushed me to better understand the dynamics of the figures and how they can be explored. (I still pose my figures terribly, but maybe someday I'll learn enough to implement changes.)

Reaction score
Finally got him after a fiasco of, not in stock, in stock, and show you now if you want it get the figure. But he’s here, and pretty sweet 😜