Obi-Wan Kenobi - TCW (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
Site was fighting me for Obi-wan but got an order for delivery. No shipping info yet, but no cancellation either. Just praying.

Reaction score
Many of the FB groups & collecting sites' Instagram pages had links up within 10~20 minutes of them going live. There was no need to hard search for them.
Yeah I got my notice from Yakface Instagram at exactly 12:00am PST.

Reaction score
Site was fighting me for Obi-wan but got an order for delivery. No shipping info yet, but no cancellation either. Just praying.
Yeah I keep refreshing trying to nab one. Had “ship it” available numerous times but then it’s gone. And of course my in store pickup order just got canceled. Ah well. I have faith

Reaction score
Probably wouldn't have done me any good anyways because every since Friday morning my local internet has been at a snails pace for loading, takes darn near 30 minutes just to load so I can't imagine ever completing cart checkout!

This is the second weekend in a row to have slowed internet to almost no access at all, so i don't know what's going on but they better get it fixed because I don't pay $80 month just for internet not to be able to use it! Sometimes I truly despise Charter

Reaction score
I ordered Obi-Wan, Hawk, and Echo last night. All but Obi-Wan have shipped, and he's showing backordered now.

It's funny how order fulfillment works. I ordered these within five minutes of then being available, and I know that others' orders of Obi-Wan have shipped. Oh well. Perhaps my stores will get him soon.

Reaction score
Kenobi shipped for me but the other 3 did not

Think we were all hoping for one large package with all the figures but it looks like we'll be lucky if we get 2 per shipment

Reaction score
I ordered Obi-Wan, Hawk, and Echo last night. All but Obi-Wan have shipped, and he's showing backordered now.

It's funny how order fulfillment works. I ordered these within five minutes of then being available, and I know that others' orders of Obi-Wan have shipped. Oh well. Perhaps my stores will get him soon.

Same boat here -- I ordered all four right after they went live at midnight (and then came here to share the links), and have only gotten the arrival date pushed back from the 26th to June 1st. Fingers crossed on all orders being fulfilled.

Reaction score
Saw 12 of these hanging on the pegs this morning. Nothing else at this store. Grabbed one an left and then I saw that Echo was available from a different local store for pickup, so I jumped on that. Still need Hawk...

Reaction score
Same boat here -- I ordered all four right after they went live at midnight (and then came here to share the links), and have only gotten the arrival date pushed back from the 26th to June 1st. Fingers crossed on all orders being fulfilled.

Update: after getting that message last night, today I got an email saying Anakin and Obi-wan shipped and will be here in two days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
I found 5 of these at the Target near my kids' school. I wonder if these are the only ones they've gotten. It's weird that Obi-Wan was ignored by collectors/ scalpers because I feel they really did a good job on this one.

Reaction score
I found 5 of these at the Target near my kids' school. I wonder if these are the only ones they've gotten. It's weird that Obi-Wan was ignored by collectors/ scalpers because I feel they really did a good job on this one.
It's all in the timing. I'm sure those figures you found will be gone very soon.

Reaction score
It's all in the timing. I'm sure those figures you found will be gone very soon.

It's likely that that is the only figure that they received. It happened at a Target near where I work. And the one near my house only got Echo.

Reaction score
I saw 6 of these scattered on a sale endcap today, and out of curiosity I checked the app and it said out of stock, so it's probably a good idea to keep checking stores if you really want this figure. It is a great looking figure. I like this one and Echo the best out of the 4.

Reaction score
So on release morning, after numerous refreshes, I somehow got an order for Obi-Wan in to ship to a local target. Tonight I got a shipping notice. Wow!

Reaction score
Obi-wan came early too! He looks amazing but mine has blemishes on nose sadly. May try to touch up with some flesh tone paint. Upon closer look it seems like paint splashed from the moustache. Maybe acetone would remove it?96D4A312-D16E-407E-B580-639A13E87A9C.jpegBC040C85-2659-45AC-AF79-07F0EF3025AB.jpeg6DA9CCD6-258B-4153-A7D7-D17567A38DF6.jpeg

Reaction score
Now I've seen it all Brown nosing Obi-Wan!

Seems that someone at the factory was either in hurry to get home that day, or had a few too many drinks at lunch.

Reaction score
I've experienced a very special circle of hell today.

My nearest Target (the only one in the state!) is 30 minutes away.

All week I've been watching the Target web site and all week its told me "In stock, but no pick up" and of course "no shipping". I've only really wanted Obi-Wan and Anakin, and maybe Echo. Both Obi-Wan and Anakin were listed as "in stock". I resisted the urge to play hooky from work all week until today where I had an hour to spare in the morning so I drove there. I wasn't terribly surprised to not see any on the shelf/pegs or any other shelf others have mentioned in these threads. I flagged down a worker and with my phone, asked him where I could find this that was listed as being "in stock" at the store".

Him: "That probably has a street date"
*he starts to walk off*
Me: "Can you tell me what that street date is?"
Him: *sighs*
Him: *irked* "I'll go look in the back."

Five minutes later he comes back with a single Anakin (I had shown him Obi-Wan). I was hoping he'd bring out a set or at least ask me what else I was looking for. With a tone of finality:

Him: "This is all I have."

I was upset. Good thing I had my mask on. I scoffed and responded, "I'll just order it online". An empty threat, to be sure.

As I was walking out the store though, looking at my phone, BOTH came up available for shipping! I quickly started the order but Obi-Wan was taken out of the cart. As I was in the car, filling out the order I saw the total: $35 with the shipping. For a figure I just saw just a minute earlier and refused to buy alone on principle. I cancelled the order.

With just over a year back into collecting Hasbro, they're already driving me away.

Reaction score
I've been told that Obi-Wan will arrive in store on three different dates now. Every time I call, they say Zero. I'm thinking he probably came in while I wasn't able to call, and sold out. Hopefully I can get one. Can't have Anakin without Obi-Wan!

Reaction score
My Obi-Wan arrived last night. Believe the hype, people--this figure is outstanding! Fantastic portrait, looks great paired with Anakin, facing off with Ventress, etc. So glad I was able to add this one to my collection!

Reaction score
I've been told that Obi-Wan will arrive in store on three different dates now. Every time I call, they say Zero. I'm thinking he probably came in while I wasn't able to call, and sold out. Hopefully I can get one. Can't have Anakin without Obi-Wan!

Stop calling. Just start going into the store (if it's close). I've seen several times where it says one on hand and their is 6 on the shelf. All kinds of unusual things are happening with this wave of 4 figures when it comes to in stock and out of stock. My store said zero this morning when I called and their sat 6 Echo's when I walked in.. It's best just to go to the store. Good Luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Obi-Wan arrived from Target online but the packaging was extremely damaged - shipped in a too tight box and the cardback was actually folded on top. So I am in need of an Obi-Wan if anyone here has an extra. Please LMK. Thanks!

Reaction score
I really would have thought Anakin and Obi wan would be the peg or shelf warmers.Granted scalpers and speculators are probably snatching them up. I am surprised both have sold very well. I was only interested in the clones myself.

Reaction score
My Obi-Wan arrived from Target online but the packaging was extremely damaged - shipped in a too tight box and the cardback was actually folded on top. So I am in need of an Obi-Wan if anyone here has an extra. Please LMK. Thanks!

That's sort of how my Clone Pilot Hawk arrived from Target (it was to the point that I was concerned the figure might be damaged). There is no excuse for this. More people than usual want these figures in pristine packaging. If Target doesn't understand or care about this, then they shouldn't be given such exclusives.

Good luck finding a better Obi-Wan!

Reaction score
I've gotten several "Back in Stock" notifications from Target, but it never actually seems to be in stock. The last one I got, I was sitting right in front of my laptop. By the time I opened the page, it was out of stock. It's really getting a bit frustrating.

Reaction score
Totally, this has never worked for any "alerts" that I have signed up for, they are 99% sold out by the time I get to it. The only one that has ever worked for is from Game Stop, and that's not even a "signed up" alert, but simply a notification that a "cool item is back in stock" that i had previously clicked on. lol

Reaction score
As I mentioned in one of the other threads, I was able to get all 4 via Target.com. I ended up playing cat and mouse with the notifications as stock was usually gone by the time the alert reached my phone and I opened the link. In each case (I had to order all 4 separately) and randomly checking back every few minutes after the alert showed "out of stock" however yielded a restock where I was able to order one before the re-alert was triggered that they were back in stock - if that makes sense. Definitely a timing thing and beating out the bots.

Reaction score
It now appears that Obi-Wan has a new price out of the blue of $26.49, so when this does come back into stock I'm going to have a serious time contemplating whether he's even worth that. $25 is about the max I'm willing to pay for these as is. And I think a price increase in this manner is a bit shady

Reaction score
It now appears that Obi-Wan has a new price out of the blue of $26.49, so when this does come back into stock I'm going to have a serious time contemplating whether he's even worth that. $25 is about the max I'm willing to pay for these as is. And I think a price increase in this manner is a bit shady

Walmart does the same thing, unfortunately. Once they determine one figure is more in demand, they automatically start scalping their own prices. Usually you can blame the third party sellers, but most of the time, it's actually Walmart that straight up price gouges.

Reaction score
Walmart does the same thing, unfortunately. Once they determine one figure is more in demand, they automatically start scalping their own prices. Usually you can blame the third party sellers, but most of the time, it's actually Walmart that straight up price gouges.
What happens with Walmart, sometimes, is that their pricing algorithm tries to match Amazon even if it's a 3rd party Amazon scalper price.

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Even for the dollar and change increase, the bots will get them and the sellers will flip them on eBay for double retail.

Reaction score
Another allusive morning for Obi-Wan, just couldn't get him over the finish line despite having him in the race a few times. I though about just ordering Hawk who was in stock for quite a while longer than the others simply for trade bait , but I'd rather put all my effort into get Obi-Wan instead of buying a figure that may not even net me a trade opportunity for him.

Reaction score
My Obi-Wan finally arrived. The card is dinged up, but I'm not going to try to replace it.

Reaction score
Anyone having any luck with either a restock or getting this online? It's come up twice as available to ship, yet I can't get through checkout without my cart saying empty.

Reaction score
None here. He is the last one of these that I need. I've been checking both the app and the site throughout the day for weeks and only had a "hit" once, where he showed in stock but, same as you, he was gone before I could check out. The only one of these to even show up in stock in my area was Hawk, and when I went to that store they didn't have any.

Last edited: