Obi-Wan Kenobi Show - Wishlist Thread

GNT

Reaction score
What figures from the new Obi-Wan Kenobi tv show would you like to see made in the Vintage Collection?

Reaction score
Although it's a bit early for a comprehensive list those three above are top priority for me, namely the Grand Inquisitor and Fifth Brother. Obi-Wan in blue shirt, I also wouldn't mind that 4-Lom Droid which could be a repaint and an Alderaan Palace Guard.
Alderaan Guard A.png

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Ssi-ruu is a great design. A dino with a mohawk. C'mon.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll slot into deluxe cause I see no room for him in the main line.

Hopefully at least one of these gets made eventually.

Leia (Endor Poncho foreshadowing)

1653785741559.png

Leia (Bespin Gown foreshadowing)

1653785912742.png

Owen

1653785841706.png

Obi-Wan (citizen)

1653785980045.png

Reaction score
What all y'all said! Especially Etain's list.

But that 2nd episode! There is so much!!! All those street scenes are chock full of characters I would scoop in a second!

Reaction score
According to the picture YakFace posted this morning, we're getting the Grand Inquisitor and Fifth Brother. So I guess I'm just wanting the Fourth Sister (because if we're going to get 3 inquisitors already, why not get em all?

Reaction score
This is mean of me to say, but I can see Hasbro making a OWK 4-pack with:

- 501st Clone;
- Teeka, the Jawa that sold Obi stuff (junk sled sold separately);
- Alderaan Guard (reuse Wandering Obi’s sculpt but change out the lower legs); and
- 1-JAC (reuse of 4-LOM sculpt).

And yes, I hate myself for even thinking this idea. 🤦🏻‍♂️

bac

Reaction score
^ That 4-pack works to avoid clogging up the main line, even if it's an odd mix. I'd want Teeka's sled though. It wasn't that big, was it?

Reaction score
I love the first couple episodes but there were not really any characters that jumped at me that I need a figure of. Obviously I'll take any Inquisitors that they decide to make but other than that...Owen maybe? I guess I'd take that little Jawa hustler and Bail Organa.

Reaction score
For Bail they could possibly even reuse/retool TLC figure with updated head sculpt and some carefully placed SG's to save on tooling budget, possibly even reuse the SDCC Owen for Lars and tooling a new head for him as well.

If we get Young Leia I hope for the Gown version.

Reaction score
According to the picture YakFace posted this morning, we're getting the Grand Inquisitor and Fifth Brother. So I guess I'm just wanting the Fourth Sister (because if we're going to get 3 inquisitors already, why not get em all?
wasn't that for retro collection?

Reaction score
I'll throw one into the mix that hasn't been stated,

Ewan's drug dealing daughter. Would like more star wars citizen type characters. She can hang out with sleezebaggeno

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
It feels like the powers that be are pushing OWK product hard. I don't expect the same to happen for Andor, but we'll see.

bac

Reaction score
^ Mon Mothma and Cassian are the two main characters. I would hope we'll get them at minimum.

But man, with Andor/Bad Batch Season 2/Tales of the Jedi/Mando Season 3 all hitting within 6 months of one another, the new reality of limited slots sinks in even more.

Reaction score
It feels like the powers that be are pushing OWK product hard. I don't expect the same to happen for Andor, but we'll see.
It's getting two 12-episode seasons, so there's a chance will see more figures form this than Obi Wan and Boba Fett combined.

Reaction score
^ Mon Mothma and Cassian are the two main characters. I would hope we'll get them at minimum.

But man, with Andor/Bad Batch Season 2/Tales of the Jedi/Mando Season 3 all hitting within 6 months of one another, the new reality of limited slots sinks in even more.

Tales of the Jedi looks amazing

Reaction score
I want some aliens. There were not many of then really visible, but I am tired of all those humans.
Of course we won't get any (BoBF had a sweet number of aliens, and none of them made the cut), so I'm not sure if I "need" anything from OWK at all.

bac

Reaction score
^ Correct. Though Ewan is blatantly leaving the door open for more in interviews. Whether Lucasfilm feels the same is another matter.

Reaction score
I want the ship those inquisitors are are using.
Same here, it looks like it could be a very cool ship design if done right. It's one of the few ST designs I actually like.

Someone referred to it as Reva's ship even though we see them all exit from it and the grand Inquisitor is in charge. Though I guess afterEP2it's hers now! lol

Reaction score
Really? I thought it was a one and done series.
Right before that information came out, I read somewhere that the original plan was for 5 seasons but got pared down to 3.
^ Correct. Though Ewan is blatantly leaving the door open for more in interviews. Whether Lucasfilm feels the same is another matter.
It seems like they're on board for more. I like the 1/3 we've seen so far, and would probably like seeing more of him, but I really hate that they never move forward on the timeline. Go beyond the ST and come up with completely new heroes and villains.

Reaction score
-Payday Gonk
-Obi with Oepie (we get the blue collar/shirt version; add box with 2 lightsabers)
-Flea's character
-Veteran 501st. Notice how Jango clones have a tendency to collect $$ in their helmets? This guy and Boba.

Seeing as no vehicles have been shown for vintage so far this year, would be cool if that toy t-16 obi got for Luke is a new Hasbro version for the near future. Delusions of grandeur.....I know.

Reaction score
^^I'm just waiting for the Gallery episode where one of the executive producers admits to adding that T-16, just so they could have a toy version made to play with.

Reaction score
I want a reissue of the 501st Celebration exclusive Stormie Battle Flag standard to match the flags we saw on the grasslands hills.

Oh.. and maybe a adolescent child figure with a sever case of bendy neck trauma *chuckles*