Obi-Wan Kenobi - Multipack

Reaction score
Some early in-hand shots from the SDCC booth. Images via Agustin Giavedoni in the TVC FB group.

View attachment 428537 View attachment 428538

Also, quoting myself from the GD thread.

Just realized, and I don't think it was confirmed yet, but the OWK multipack cards will be unpunched it seems. I also just realized that the cardback of VC258, which was originally confirmed to be the Purge Trooper looks to be Teeka instead as you can see Aayla in both the front and back shots.

View attachment 428539

View attachment 428540 View attachment 428541
YakFace posted a slightly clearer picture of this carback and it shows Jedi Luke, Cal Kestis (from Survivor possibly), Andor and a new character (presumably from Andor).

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The images are all from the same individual on FB. The one I posted here of the cardback I re-sized to fit next to the front image for VC numbering confirmation, so the details on the back are not as clear. Here's the original two posts in the GD thread:

The new figures on the back are Luke Skywalker (Imperial Light Cruiser), Cal Kestis w/ BD-1, Cassian Andor, Artillery Stormtrooper, Vel Sartha. Vel is from Andor and is played by Adria Arjona seen briefly in the teaser trailer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That Purge Trooper cardback is clearly the worst of the lot. They could have chosen a way better still from the series.