Obi-Wan Kenobi - Multipack

GNT

Reaction score
STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI MULTIPACK

1655934247632.jpeg
1655934271351.jpeg

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $50.99/Available: Spring 2023)
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature original vintage-inspired packaging and Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI MULTIPACK comes with three figures inspired by the characters in the STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI series including Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station), Teeka, and Purge Trooper (Phase II Armor). Highly poseable with realistic detail, these 3.75-inch-scale figures can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes 3 figures and 7 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Available for pre-order June 23rd at 1PM ET exclusively at Amazon.

Will you be purchasing this set?

Reaction score
but really wish they don't put army builders in a multipack like this.
Same, as I stated elsewhere it could have been Owen instead and it would have got me to bite for the Money. Though I suppose some feel that would be a wrong choice as well and belongs in TVC basic rather than an Exclusive.

And while people keep bringing up the Trooper 4-pk idea they have to understand that those aren't available to a lot of people overseas being a Pulse Exclusive, hence why they can go for about double the price on ebay. At least Amazon has broader reach in that regard but still.

I think what pains me the most is the lack of creativity with these, aside from different color paint and some added SG's and a few accessories it doesn't feel that expansive. Someone mentioned they don't theme anymore so it's but an alright set, but if you're going to the trouble to make two figures resemble a scene from EP1 you should also match the third to it rather than from EP4. Even if it does allow for more coverage, because IMO they could have done an Imperial set with the Purge Trooper, Imp Officer, and a Stormie. Or just done two Purge Troopers with an Officer.

Heck in the old days we'd have got a hero set, villain set and a backgrounder set with Aliens. Which IMO is what's sorely lacking currently, Alien representation. They could have Kitbashed Ponda Baba for an Aqualish gangster from BOBF, but they didn't. Not to mention any number of other Nikto, Trandoshan and Klatooinians etc. Those are the types of things I would pay an Exclusive premium for.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Repost from General Discussion:

Obi-Wan Kenobi Multipack. Includes individually carded Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station), Purge Trooper (Phase II Armor), and Teeka. Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station) is confirmed by Hasbro to be VC257, Purge Trooper (Phase II Armor) is VC258, & Teeka is VC259.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $50.99. Available for pre-order Thursday June 23rd at 1pm ET HERE.

Press Release

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature original vintage-inspired packaging and Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI MULTIPACK comes with three figures inspired by the characters in the STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI series including Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station), Teeka, and Purge Trooper (Phase II Armor). Highly poseable with realistic detail, these 3.75-inch-scale figures can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes 3 figures and 7 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-OWK-Carded-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Purge-Trooper-Phase-II-Armor-OWK-Carded-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Purge-Trooper-Phase-II-Armor-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Teeka-OWK-Carded-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Teeka-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Boxed-1.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Loose-1.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-OWK-Loose-3.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-OWK-Carded-1.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Purge-Trooper-Phase-II-Armor-OWK-Carded-1.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Multipack-Teeka-OWK-Carded-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the carded figures in the multi-packs - the outer box provides an extra layer of protection for the cards/bubbles and the cards are unpunched.

I would have preferred a young Leia instead of the Purge Trooper in this set though.

Reaction score
I would have preferred a Leia in the set as well, but these are all existing sculpts with some retooling / repainting, and she'd require a brand new sculpt. I suppose they could always do Leia on her own, or a 2-pack with Luke - surely something will be released eventually for her, she was a critical character in the series, and the whole reason Kenobi came out of exile.

Reaction score
I only want Teeka and the Obi Wan accessories. I actually sort of prefer the other outfit. But still. I guess I'll consider it.

Reaction score
I friggin' love this seat! THIS is how you do retools/multipacks, Hasbro! Well-done! I prefer the blue outfit obi wan and those Jawa accessories look great! Yes! Can't wait for this!

(this is about a million times better than the erroneously-named Bad Batch set which didn't actually have any of the main characters in it!)

Reaction score
I’m down for two sets, and if anyone wants to sell one of their additional Obiwan figures, I am definitely interested in buying it.

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't end up like the shitshow we all just dealt with for the "Bad Batch" Amazon set. Sure we all got it - but that whole ordeal was just weird and annoying.

Reaction score
I skipped the regular release Obi Wan mostly because of the weird midtorso joint. But I will get the one in this set because the joint is hidden under the cloth bits. And I am always a sucker for a new deco Jawa.

The Purge Trooper will find a good home somewhere else, I don't see a need for it.

Reaction score
I don't think this would actually happen without a main character anchoring it, but I would love to see Teeka make an appearance on a deluxe set with his cart and model T-16.

Reaction score
A brilliant release by Hasbro. A+

I just worry about this multipack selling out in seconds, like what happened with the Bad Batch initial roll-out on Amazon. Amazon has had more than adequate stock for its single-carded releases recently, hopefully this will be the same.

Reaction score
SO EXCITE for this set. I’ll grab at least one set, maybe 2 or 3 for the extra troopers and Jawas. This, plus Dark Times Darth (VC and Retro) will do it for me. Cancelled my Reva preorder, fell asleep during her “redemption” scene. I’ll take Grand Inquisitor though!

bac

Reaction score
I just worry about this multipack selling out in seconds, like what happened with the Bad Batch initial roll-out on Amazon.

If I recall correctly the Bad Batch pack lasted about 10 minutes or so. If you were there on time then you got one.

The problem with that release was the limit was set at 30 so resellers cleaned up. Also, it went up for pre-order the same day it was revealed so many folks didn't know about it until after it had sold out.

We would hope that:

1. The limit is lower

2. The quantity Amazon ordered is higher

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think this would actually happen without a main character anchoring it, but I would love to see Teeka make an appearance on a deluxe set with his cart and model T-16.

It makes you wonder if now there's going to be a run on the old POTF2 CommTech Luke Skywalker figure? Because he comes with the T-16 model!

1655995559460.png

Reaction score
Even if this set sells out quickly, Amazon can always order more just like they did with the BB set to meet demand. Hasbro has shown that they're willing to produce more multipacks (Skiff 3-pack, etc) when demand warrants it, and a set like this, of retools / repaints is like printing money for them. I'm not worried about securing one, even if it's not today.

Reaction score
Seems like an obvious accessory for young Luke, if they even make him, so that's where I'd expect to see it since they didn't bother to include it with Teeka. The only other option is another Obi-Wan repaint w/Cave, or Obi-Wan w/Eopie. Otherwise I think it won't happen.

Based on previous upticks in price for other figures that have been seen in new media I suspect this Luke will follow suit, or we'll see a bunch of T-16 by themselves for $10-15! lol

Reaction score
I'm going to wait for this to drop in price when it's officially released, just like the Bad Batch set.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
Purge Trooper may end up that Elite Trooper very pricey by itself. I think an Inquisitor 3 pack should've been made or even a 4 pack with adding a Purge Trooper in it.