Obi-Wan Kenobi - MH08

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the Movie Heroes release of Obi-Wan Kenobi, this is the normal figure and not the light up version.

Reaction score
Apparently, it has kick-action. I didn't think they made a TPM version with kick-action. Is it a remold of the ROTS kicking Obi-Wan with a TPM head?

Reaction score
It's nice to get an apprentice Obi-Wan right around the time Episode 1 is re-released in the theaters but the way the head sits on the body of this figure kills it for me, it looks downright terrible and makes it so that this would not be my Obi-Wan of choice if I was setting him up out of the package to display. Inside of the package the figure sits nicely and it looks great coupled along with the Episode 1 inspired packaging, but the head and the way the hair tail hangs just makes this figure look kind of low budget and third rate, what a shame. Overall I'd rate this a 5.5/10, if the head connected to the body a little better and the tail wasn't so wonky I'd probably give this a spectacular score, but it was just too much to overlook. It's too bad too, the pain job is nice and the way the figure sits in the packaging is perfect, but in the end this would NOT be the Obi-Wan apprentice figure of choice for most collectors.

Reaction score
Personally, I think we are on Obi-Wan overload. The fact that the SAME figure has been packed into THREE different sublines at the same time is just rediculous!

Hasbro really wanted to make sure we can pick this guy up. Unfortunantly, we will probably still be able to get him for months to come, as he pegwarms valuable figure real estate.