Obi-Wan Kenobi - BD34

Reaction score
I got this figure to look acceptable sans-robe at least. You just have to cut, refold and glue the skirt right down the middle and then cut off and reposition the 2 hanging bits on either side. I also cut the skirt at the seam top to bottom, pulled it in tighter and glued it. So now the skirt doesn't look like a big stupid triangle and it better resembles what he wears in the film. The ingredients are there but its just executed very poorly on the figure. Not so much success with the robe but at least I have an acceptable 'Bens house' or 'falcon training' scene old Ben.

Reaction score
I have 2 opened...1 neck is pretty tight but the other is really loose. I thought I read that this was done on purpose as an added articulation point...or am I just dreaming this?

Reaction score
They re-used the VOTC Ben torso which had an odd pivoting neck joint. Their solution is what we have now: the skinny, elongated neck post with a saggy/wobbly head.

Reaction score
I can't tell from the pictures, but does the figure sit well in the seat in the training area of the BMF? I want to buy one but wanted to know this

Reaction score
Yes, he sits nicely. and with his arms crossed and his 'gesturing' hand up looked very much like he was intructing.

Can we change the name of this thread to 'Ben Kenobi' since there are 2 other Obi Wan threads?

Reaction score
Not with the shipping and taxes to Norway. Then ebay will end up as the cheepes option:|

Last edited:
Reaction score
he is quite prevelent, repaint/repack was found in Legacy BP/s and VC Target 3-pack. Shouldn't be too hard to find him on the board here.