Obi-Wan Kenobi ARTFX+

Reaction score
I didn't see the old thread, I thought there was one around here...

Photos of the paint master have been posted to Kotobukiya's Facebook page.

Options include hood up, hood down, end result of the fight with Vader bonus parts.

Reaction score
I like the cloak & light sabre accessory, that's pretty cool to add to this figure. :)

Reaction score
It looks awesome. It would be great if kotobukiga made a Vader to go with it.
One pose for duelling, another pose for treading on Kenobi's cloak.

Reaction score
The cloak on Obi looks really cool, like it was truly fabric and not just some plastic. Very nice!

Reaction score
I thought it was stated in another thread that it was going to be 1:7 scale. Maybe with the success for the 1:10 line, they decided differently.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There has already been a 1:7 scale Obi-Wan and its amazing.
He is indeed amazing. I own that particular Obi-Wan, and to this day, and after reviewing every single 1/7 scale sculpt Koto has produced, I think it is the best face likeness on a character they have accomplished. I highly recommend that sculpt to anyone. The new, smaller version is awesome, but it pales in comparison to the 1/7 scale one, as far as face likeness goes.

Here is a couple of picture of my 1/7 Obi-Wan sample. Fantastic kit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite 1/7 scale kotos. Only other koto that size that is in the running for me is the Boba Fett from the Bounty Hunter/build a Vader series. If I ever had to cut my collection down to just 10 pieces these two would make the cut.

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite 1/7 scale kotos. Only other koto that size that is in the running for me is the Boba Fett from the Bounty Hunter/build a Vader series. If I ever had to cut my collection down to just 10 pieces these two would make the cut.
That whole set is fantastic. The detail and poses are simply beautiful. I do not own it, but I got to review it years ago. I can see why you would want to keep the Boba Fett from that set. For me it has to be the McQuarrie Vader vs Luke duel. It is just amazing, and so true to the McQuarrie drawing. Despite collecting the McQuarrie statues from SSC, I'll never get rid of my Koto set. Being given to me as compensation for having put together the first Koto Visual Guide online back in those days, made it gain sentimental value as well.

Last edited: