Obi-Wan Kenobi AOTC - #**

Reaction score
Given those pictures I think Obi-Wan looks fantastic! Anakin looks fine, but not near as spot on as Obi-Wan. I'm in for both, and looking forward to them.

GNT

Reaction score
Obi-Wan is spot on, Hasbro have done a great job on him.

Reaction score
Hasbro is just knocking everything out of the park. I used to just get one version of a character, usually humans from Figuarts and aliens from Black Series but now I get the humans from Black Series as well even if there's already a version from Figuarts.

Basically I'll be getting these even though I have the Figuarts versions lol

Reaction score
Hasbro is just knocking everything out of the park. I used to just get one version of a character, usually humans from Figuarts and aliens from Black Series but now I get the humans from Black Series as well even if there's already a version from Figuarts.

Basically I'll be getting these even though I have the Figuarts versions lol
In all honesty, Figuarts have slacked of late with some of their human characters, where Hasbro has improved - the Figuarts Obi is not good, IMO.

Reaction score
In all honesty, Figuarts have slacked of late with some of their human characters, where Hasbro has improved - the Figuarts Obi is not good, IMO.
I will say that the above AOTC Obi-Wan looks way better than the Figuarts AOTC Obi-Wan.

Reaction score
These Jedi need their robes. Why does Mace get one and no one else??? I know the eBay guys sell them but come on, this is stupid. Shouldn’t have to wait for a deluxe figure to get some basic accessories

Reaction score
So happy now that when I found a really good deal on the Figuarts they sent me ROTS Obi Wan by mistake. Very impressed with the likeness. It's like when some people say Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford are almost impossible to capture 100% in a sculpt, it seems like Ewan was born to be a toy, especially with the new photo real tech. ( he says conveniently forgetting about the first BS Obi)

Reaction score
I'll be getting them. They've been doing a fantastic job with Obi-Wan recently, just a shame we are stuck with the non-face print EpIII version now.

That needs a redo.

Reaction score
Finally, Jesus-Obi-Wan Kenobi. I prefer Obi's AOTC look over his ROTS one. Hope the face print turns out as good as the one on the TPM figure.

Reaction score
These Jedi need their robes. Why does Mace get one and no one else??? I know the eBay guys sell them but come on, this is stupid. Shouldn’t have to wait for a deluxe figure to get some basic accessories
Yeah, and his robes were pretty prominent in AOTC. IIRC, he wore them a lot more than not throughout the movie.

Reaction score
Yeah, and his robes were pretty prominent in AOTC. IIRC, he wore them a lot more than not throughout the movie.
I agree...but it seems very possible that this release, along with the AOTC Anakin, is centering on the battle of Geonosis/the duel with Dooku. Which covers not needing to include a robe. (That said, they should include one anyway -- let Jedis have their robes!)

Reaction score
Yeah, I am still baffled by them not including robes with Jedi figures (other than Mace). Fortunately I was able to grab a bunch of the ANH Obi-Wan figure at Ross when they had them, so I have few spares.

Reaction score
Intrigued by the fact that the two London reveals have had glam shots released and the figures are on display on the con floor. But Obi Wan and Anakin haven't had the same treatment. I wonder why?

Reaction score
Intrigued by the fact that the two London reveals have had glam shots released and the figures are on display on the con floor. But Obi Wan and Anakin haven't had the same treatment. I wonder why?
Clearly the photos have been made, as they are part of the reveal. Maybe they are not satisfied with the likeness themselves and don't want to feel the wrath of the internet on that regard? I'm guessing. They look fine from the screen grabs.

Reaction score
Yeah, I am still baffled by them not including robes with Jedi figures (other than Mace). Fortunately I was able to grab a bunch of the ANH Obi-Wan figure at Ross when they had them, so I have few spares.
I seem to recall when Hasbro launched this line that they were supposed to be the ultimate, definitive version of each character. So, much for definitive.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I seem to recall when Hasbro launched this line that they were supposed to be the ultimate, definitive version of each character. So, much for definitive.:rolleyes:
Perhaps they meant cost-effective instead of definitive - share a lot of the same letters, so it's easy to be mistaken :)

Coz

Reaction score
The 4 new ones are up for pre order at BBTS. May release for Obi Ani March for Knight and Zorii.

Reaction score
Hasbro should have raised the price to $22 and included Robes for every character that needs one. Half the 6" figures feel incomplete.

Reaction score
Hasbro should have raised the price to $22 and included Robes for every character that needs one. Half the 6" figures feel incomplete.

And yet, the newly-announced "Shang-Chi, Master of Kung-Fu" figure [or as I call him, not-Bruce Lee] comes with FIVE PAIRS OF HANDS. I respectfully disagree; they are gouging us as it is. We should get accessories (including robes) and stands!

Reaction score
I agree...but it seems very possible that this release, along with the AOTC Anakin, is centering on the battle of Geonosis/the duel with Dooku. Which covers not needing to include a robe. (That said, they should include one anyway -- let Jedis have their robes!)
No attack towards you, but this sounds like a lazy answer/excuse Hasbro would use. As if they do some major costume change in these scenes. They have robes on or robes off. No sense why they don't give us the robes for all PT jedi. They are prominent in all 3 of those movies. I guarantee what will happen is these will come out and then later for a vintage cardback exclusive or anniversary edition re-release it with the robes. I think the 6" and vintage figures are getting so much better and doing my part to support these lines, but this is uncalled for.

Reaction score
No attack towards you, but this sounds like a lazy answer/excuse Hasbro would use. As if they do some major costume change in these scenes. They have robes on or robes off. No sense why they don't give us the robes for all PT jedi. They are prominent in all 3 of those movies. I guarantee what will happen is these will come out and then later for a vintage cardback exclusive or anniversary edition re-release it with the robes. I think the 6" and vintage figures are getting so much better and doing my part to support these lines, but this is uncalled for.
To be clear, that was my intent: to give Hasbro's possible excuse for why they wouldn't include it. I fully agree with you about the robes, and wish they (and other common/expected accessories) were included with every standard Jedi figure.

Reaction score
im considering it just to fill out the kenobi timeline. i honestly never was a big fan of this stage of obi wan's appearance ; the "obi jesus kenobi" look, but i pulled the trigger on the AOTC Anakin on amazon so 🤷‍♂️