Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) - VC31

Reaction score
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) - VC##

A near perfect ObiWan for all your AOTC needs.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are now about 12 of these pegwarming at one of my Walmarts. This figure is going to be another shining example of Hasbro misjudging demand.

Seriously, they really need to stop releasing figures like this FOUR times in a row. This debuted on the white Legacy cardback, then reappeared on the red Legacy cardback, then in the Geonosis Arena 2-packs, and now in TVC. This is definitely another figure that should have been a "one and done" in the Vintage line. How can Hasbro not realize this would become a pegwarmer if it was packed in multiple assortments?

Reaction score
Expect it the same way as the TPM Kenobi is not far away I bet. I was all about buying one of these Ep II versions to keep carded and ended up buying a 2nd to open and replace one of the legacy versions. the minor paint apps aren't that big a deal and can def see why many would not want to re-buy many of these since it has been out so often already. I'll be very excited to get the last of the 3 PT versions of Kenobi on TVC card soon but won't go buying bunch more of that one either cause we've had plenty of it too.

We haven't had anything since Wave 2 to pegwarm around here but I can def see why this figure would if stores were getting normal amounts of wave cases.

Reaction score
I have the Legacy version of this guy, but I noticed they made a couple changes that I like (esp painting the back of his mullet. Maybe only mine was missing that but it really bugs me on the previous figure).

But I was wondering if the ankle joints are still just painted brown (which rubs off right away leaving those ugly joints in his boots) or if they're now cast in the brown plastic. Anyone know?

Reaction score
antihero said:
I have the Legacy version of this guy, but I noticed they made a couple changes that I like (esp painting the back of his mullet. Maybe only mine was missing that but it really bugs me on the previous figure).

But I was wondering if the ankle joints are still just painted brown (which rubs off right away leaving those ugly joints in his boots) or if they're now cast in the brown plastic. Anyone know?

Hmm, I have to check out mine, I think that is still the same painted joint though, this was a straight re-pack with a bit of different color on the undershirt and includes jedi robe.

Reaction score
The fact obi and mace are getting reissued means we're probably getting a new Jango Fett next year too

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if they just repainted the old Jango Fett, since they’re willing to repack these ancient sculpts for Mace and Obi-Wan.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Part of the 2022 Specialty Reissue Wave 1. Code-named "Newark". Has photoreal deco. Redone stitching on the robe for better fit.

Available for pre-order beginning today, October 22nd, at 5:00pm ET. See links at end of post. On shelf Summer 2022. MSRP is $13.99.

Press Images

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-1.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-3.jpg

VC-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-VC31-AOTC-Reissue-Loose-6.jpg

Gamestop

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if they just repainted the old Jango Fett, since they’re willing to repack these ancient sculpts for Mace and Obi-Wan.
That Death Watch figure coming will probably give them a lot of parts for a new one however

GNT

Reaction score
It’s a really good version of Obi-Wan so don’t mind this one back on the shelves.