Obi-Wan Kenobi Animated 1/7 scale Bust

Reaction score
Looks great, all of them look straight out of the show and a potential line of these could be a sleeper. I'll pick up Kenobi and Anakin to start. I'll wait and see with Thrawn and I'll wait for a TCW Maul to be released, not a Rebels one.

I'll have to watch myself here though lol. Think this will look great with the TCW maquettes they made years ago.

Reaction score
Love these. Just hope they don't look too small in hand. Whoever printed the msrp cards needs their ass kicked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It seems Obi-Wan will be up for pre-order today alongside the Ahsoka statue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi™ Starts A New Line of Animated Style Busts!

Inspired by the kinetic style of Star Wars: The Clone Wars animation, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi is commemorated as a 1:7 scale resin bust! Obi-Wan raises his lightsaber and stands at 6 inches.

Starting at 9AM EST on Friday, May 22nd, Premier Guild members get the first chance to pre-order. Pre-orders open to the general public on the 23rd at 9AM EST.

Premier Guild Orders for the Obi-Wan Kenobi bust are guaranteed!

Reaction score
I’m working my way through the CW with my son and I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed it the first time round. Might pick this up and see if I like it inhand and then see how the line goes.

Reaction score
Hopefully the more reasonable price will bring in enough people to allow this line to branch out to some more unlikely choices.

Would love to see Savage Opress, Admiral Trench, and Cad Bane!

Reaction score
Ordered ! If they keep the price where it is , this line should do well as long as the quality is there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I emailed them and cancelled since I'm waiting for more maquettes instead of busts but they've never written me back and my order is still "pending pre-order".
If they don't cancel I'll be fine, I like the look of the busts but just want full maquettes.

Reaction score
I emailed them and cancelled since I'm waiting for more maquettes instead of busts but they've never written me back and my order is still "pending pre-order".
If they don't cancel I'll be fine, I like the look of the busts but just want full maquettes.
I would love to see that happen, unfortunately I don't think it will. Maquettes died out almost half a decade ago and we haven't heard a thing about them since.

Reaction score
I would love to see that happen, unfortunately I don't think it will. Maquettes died out almost half a decade ago and we haven't heard a thing about them since.
Yup I think animated maquette’s are done but other companies are producing some amazing things. I’m grabbing this from Xionart when it comes up for PO. 1/4 Scale.

2BEBDCF6-E3D3-426C-B6EF-F95BD34478AA.jpeg

Reaction score
Mine is processing as well, slim chance it'll be here before Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing how these compare to the 1/6th busts.

Reaction score
Mine just processed and got a shipping notice despite me writing them and cancelling over a week ago.
With that said I’m happy they didn’t cancel. I just didn’t want to add busts but whatever.

Reaction score
Mine is processing as well, slim chance it'll be here before Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing how these compare to the 1/6th busts.
Same, I think these along with the TCW maquettes could be a nice combo display.

Mine just processed and got a shipping notice despite me writing them and cancelling over a week ago.
With that said I’m happy they didn’t cancel. I just didn’t want to add busts but whatever.
Don't worry, if you like it, you'll just buy the rest of the line like the rest of us :devilish:

Reaction score
That package is nice but greatly increases the potential for damage. I hope they don't go this route with all busts going forward...

Reaction score
That package is the same type used a few year ago for some Star Wars and other action figures from Hasbro. Are these busts made out of polystone or bendable plastic? The whole presentation looks cheap and very toy-like.

1608802536889.png

1608801895077.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been charged, haven't received any other information besides that.
I've written twice to cancel my orders for the clone wars busts but no reply and apparently I'm getting them whether I want to or not haha.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got a shipping notice for this at like 2 am last night lol

Nice to see they got it out before the holiday weekend though