Obi-Wan Kenobi Animated 1/7 scale Bust

SpecialOpsUnit

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Looks great, all of them look straight out of the show and a potential line of these could be a sleeper. I'll pick up Kenobi and Anakin to start. I'll wait and see with Thrawn and I'll wait for a TCW Maul to be released, not a Rebels one.

I'll have to watch myself here though lol. Think this will look great with the TCW maquettes they made years ago.

ATATDRIVER

Moff
Reaction score
Love these. Just hope they don't look too small in hand. Whoever printed the msrp cards needs their ass kicked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Outer_Rim

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
It seems Obi-Wan will be up for pre-order today alongside the Ahsoka statue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi™ Starts A New Line of Animated Style Busts!

Inspired by the kinetic style of Star Wars: The Clone Wars animation, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi is commemorated as a 1:7 scale resin bust! Obi-Wan raises his lightsaber and stands at 6 inches.

Starting at 9AM EST on Friday, May 22nd, Premier Guild members get the first chance to pre-order. Pre-orders open to the general public on the 23rd at 9AM EST.

Premier Guild Orders for the Obi-Wan Kenobi bust are guaranteed!

Reaction score
I’m working my way through the CW with my son and I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed it the first time round. Might pick this up and see if I like it inhand and then see how the line goes.

Halomite

High Admiral
Reaction score
Hopefully the more reasonable price will bring in enough people to allow this line to branch out to some more unlikely choices.

Would love to see Savage Opress, Admiral Trench, and Cad Bane!

ATATDRIVER

Moff
Reaction score
Ordered ! If they keep the price where it is , this line should do well as long as the quality is there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The only thing I don’t care for on these busts is the long thin piece just below the actual character. Feels like it’s a filler to boost the height of the bust and just reminds me of a chess piece.