Obi-Wan Kenobi 6" Wishlist Thread

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
With the teaser for the Obi-Wan Kenobi limited series having dropped today (3/9), what 6” figures would you like to see from Hasbro?

Some early thoughts:

Obi-Wan Kenobi & Grand Inquisitor

Obi-Wan Kenobi Figure Want.jpg Grand Inquisitor Figure Want.jpg

Inquisitor Reva (Third Sister) & Fifth Brother

Inquisitor Reva Figure Want.jpg Fifth Brother Inquisitor Figure Want.jpg

Unknown Inquisitor/Sister

Third Sister Inquisitor Figure Want.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too bad they didn't get Jason Isaacs to play the Grand Inquisitor for the series.
Isaacs doesn't have the cadaverous look that distinguishes the Pau'an. You need somebody suitably Bruce Spence-ish like Mackenzie Crook:

Britannia.jpg

Reaction score
They look goofy!
I know...it's great, isn't it?

I was hesitant about the Inquisitors when they first showed up on Rebels, but over time I am all-in on them. Any Inquisitor they release, I'll get it -- even if it's the Varys version of the Grand Inquisitor. (Or, as I saw someone refer to him online: Heckrasier.)

My top release is super obvious, but gimme that nomad Kenobi. It's the only 1/6 scale figure I have, and I'd leap on a TBS version. Go all out and give me a swappable head to give him one with a more Guinness-y version, and I'll pay the deluxe tax.

I'll also buy a 3-pack of the Lars homestead clan: middle-aged Owen & Beru and kid Luke with his toy goggles.

Reaction score
As far as the trailer shows, my wishlist would be:
* Kenobi
* Boy Luke
* Grand Inquisitor
* 3rd Sister
* 5th Brother

just curious, which number was the Sister from Rebels, voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar ? I really hoped she would revive her character like Katee did with Bo-Katan

Reaction score
As far as the trailer shows, my wishlist would be:
* Kenobi
* Boy Luke
* Grand Inquisitor
* 3rd Sister
* 5th Brother

just curious, which number was the Sister from Rebels, voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar ? I really hoped she would revive her character like Katee did with Bo-Katan
Didn’t she get cut down by Maul in the Rebels s.2 finale? Not that death has ever held back a character’s reappearance in the SW universe. She was a cool character though

Reaction score
I know it's very early, but nothing for me. I was hoping we'd get a "Mythos" style Obi-Wan design for this series but that looks to be a no-go. The Inquisitors don't do much for me, generally, though I would have gone for a Rebels style Grand Inquisitor. That also seems unlikely to happen now.

Reaction score
Isaacs doesn't have the cadaverous look that distinguishes the Pau'an. You need somebody suitably Bruce Spence-ish like Mackenzie Crook:

Britannia.jpg
Doug Jones could work as well and he's is very much aquainted with make-up and prosthetics

Both suggestions are perfect. I remain hopeful that casting made the decision they did for all the right reasons and the actor will work great, though.

As for the Fifth Brother, he looks a little less hulking in stature than his animated counterpart, at least judging from that one photo. I would imagine someone like Dave Bautista would have been a great physical fit, has the acting chops (Sapper Morton in Blade Runner 2049), and is used to wearing green make-up (Drax the Destroyer).

Oh well, wait and see.

Reaction score
I just wish I could get a hold of a TPM Obi Wan. That figure came and went and I've always regretted not grabbing him,

Reaction score
Credit where credit’s due, the series precap edit made it seem like the prequels were competently done. :p

Here’s how I think this show happened. Obi-Wan/Ewan and Vader were obvious, and the fanbase was always going to demand it transpire, but there’s scarcely enough meat on those bones for a 90 minute movie (hence why they haven’t really gotten there yet in the first two episodes). As if they could make a movie anyway, the dreadful history with Disney SW films pandemic and all. Then Kathleen and the Lucasfilm execs saw that idiots lap up Young Sheldon and such, so they decided to go that direction with Leia and Luke. Everyone will love it!, they said. Our track record proves that we know what we’re doing with the IP! Also, child actors are the bestest!

Oof. My wishlist is for nondescript figures that can cross over to other collections.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The show happened because there's a pretty substantial fanbase for Ewan as Obi Wan. It and boba fett became shows after Solo came out and under performed. Also, it sure seems like LFL doesn't know what to do with Star Wars in a timeline without the empire as a looming threat.

Two episodes in and I'm a lot more engaged with this than I was with BOBF. That being said, I don't have a wishlist beyond what we're getting. If we were to get a Grand Inquisitor I'd rather it be the Rebels version because the grey outfit would stand out better on the shelf.

Reaction score
Show's pretty good so far! It's definitely got that Star Wars goofiness to it, but it's not embarassingly bad like Boba Fett was. I'm definitely enjoying it aside from some minor gripes that honestly made the show more charming and fun to watch. It's got soul for sure.

In terms of figures, I'll take a nomad Obi-Wan with an Eopie, a little Leia, Meth Lab Obi-Wan, all of the Inquisitors, and To Catch A Space Predator. The Organas and the Lars' are top tier wants too but I'll be genuinely shocked if we get anyone other than Bail.

Reaction score
Since you brought it up, I will say I wouldn't mind if he was to resurface in Mando S3 or if one of the TVC Mando repaints was actually him. I honestly forgot all about him. lol

Reaction score
Vader, if he's different enough from previous releases.

I'm also hoping for a nude/bacta tank style vader... maybe we ith removable limbs.
At six inch scale, it should look much better than the 4" build" a figure sets (plating 3PO from AOTC, build Vader from ROTS). I'd love to have the Bacta tank but I'll settle for just the "unclothed" look of the back/front/neck and cybernetic limb pieces.

I don't know what to think if Hasbro wiffs on not doing this.

...except I hope Bandai picks up the slack in either SH Figure or model form.