NYC / Lower Hudson Valley Finds Part 4

Reaction score
any pig guards for me? all stores around here stopped at wave 2 with a few sprinkles of wave 3. now they went back to waves 1 & 2 of the vintage ones. sad.

Reaction score
boff123 said:
any pig guards for me? all stores around here stopped at wave 2 with a few sprinkles of wave 3. now they went back to waves 1 & 2 of the vintage ones. sad.
I assure you, if there had been any Gamorreans there, they would be mine by now. My wife found me ONE and I never saw them in the wild myself. I've got another one coming in the W3R11 case I ordered from EE (because I'll never see Wedge in the wild either!). I may have to be content with just two pigs.

Reaction score
Found the TVC Han Yavin wave at TRU-Times Square, along with Luke, R5-D4 and Stormie. Sadly, no sign of the porcine GamGuard.

Reaction score
Finally saw the skiff guard wave in TRU-Times Square but no sign of the latest CW figures.

Reaction score

The Galactic Heroes Hoth AT-ST Assault has hit the shelves here at Times Square TRU.

amazing prices

Reaction score
tsunamimtb said:

The Galactic Heroes Hoth AT-ST Assault has hit the shelves here at Times Square TRU.

amazing prices

isn't that more then the GH AT-AT ?

Reaction score
i'm not sure of the current price for the AT-AT. maybe 47.99?

update with pics...

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been on much lately, as I have pretty much given up. Since I don't drive, my options are the Jersey City Target and the TRUs in NYC. And Target just raised Vintage to 10.99, and figs are 11.49 in the city. Unless I can find Wave 7 on Hasbrotoyshop, I am considering completely stopping, as I pretty much refuse to pay more than 9 bucks a figure. Sad but true...

Reaction score
Times Square TRU: found a couple of TCW El-Les and a lone TVC Barriss Offee. Still plenty of GH AT-ST pack, too!

Reaction score
12p542 said:
Times Square TRU: found a couple of TCW El-Les and a lone TVC Barriss Offee. Still plenty of GH AT-ST pack, too!
Keep hunting that store, man. They've been putting out fresh cases of vintage Wave 7 and the CW Ahsoka/Wolffe/El-Les/Aqua Droid almost daily the last week or two. Try to get there on your lunch hour. I'm actually surprised you didn't see more new TVC, as they had about 4 Barriss and at least two Bom and two Logray and a RFT when I checked on my lunch hour yesterday.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Checked out TRU-Times Square tonight. The 2-for-$11 sale is also good on the TRU Exclusive Stealth Ops trooper.

Sadly, didn't find any new TVC nor Clone Wars figures.

Reaction score
Well, it's close to six months and no one is posting in New York. Is there a new thread I ahve not heard about or has everyone been priced out by sky rocketing prices and not much to choose from? Well, see my sales thread if you want something cheaper!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, it's close to six months and no one is posting in New York. Is there a new thread I ahve not heard about or has everyone been priced out by sky rocketing prices and not much to choose from? Well, see my sales thread if you want something cheaper!
I haven't been finding anything good at retail in NYC. All of my recent acquisitions have been online orders.

Reaction score
Well I'll throw out some info from the past few months...
A local TRU had some of the Vintage Deleted Scenes wave, and I was able to find a Vintage Wedge Antilles at that same time. I don't know if that was a return, or a figure someone hid in the backroom and was recently found, but nothing else from the Wedge wave was there.
They also put out probably two sets of the Vintage/Lost Line wave, as I know I bought some and saw replacements of those same figures a few weeks later.
So it seems like they've gotten a case or two of some decent figures this summer.

A local K-Mart had the Vintage AT-ST Crew and Ewok 2-pack exclusives. I just bought the last AT-ST Crew but there were three Ewok sets still there. They have quite a few Vintage prequel ships but I don't really pay attention to them to know exactly what they are.
The new Speeder Bike has not shown up anywhere though.

Those are really the only 'new' items that I've seen anywhere around here all year. Everything else everywhere has been the same assortment all the way back to winter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Swung by TRU-Times Square last week and found a couple of the vintage-box AT-ATs (didn't bother checking the price). As far as the basic figures go, it was the same garbage that's been there for the last year or so: tons of the Maul-card Movie Heroes, tons of Clone Wars and about half-a-ton of the TVC TPM wave. :confused:

The K-Mart by Penn Station was relatively okay: no garbage figures at all! o-o

Reaction score
Anyone in the NYC midtown area have a Vader from the 6inch black series and want to trade it for my prototype Boba fett?