Nute Gunray

GNT

Reaction score

Anyone want to see an animated Nute Gunray figure besides fellow forum member Rune_Haako who I take would probably like this one made?

We'll need someone to help command the Battle Droids and other droid forces and who better then everybody’s favourite Neimoidian Nute Gunray?

Since he makes an appearance in the show he should have an animated figure made

Reaction score
I really like how Nute's head is streched out forward in that shot.
Hopefully he'll be voiced by the same person who voiced him in the movie. Definately interested in a animated style Nute figure.
Hopefully a ROTS (non-animated) version is on the way as well.

Reaction score
Yes, I'd like both a ROTS Nute and an animated Nute figure as well. I like what they did with his animated look. Hopefully he'll have lines in the CW movie!

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:
I really like how Nute's head is streched out forward in that shot.
Hopefully he'll be voiced by the same person who voiced him in the movie. Definately interested in a animated style Nute figure.
Hopefully a ROTS (non-animated) version is on the way as well.

He's got a cool and unique animated look, so even though I'm not really buying these, I'd probably pick him up to go with my Rex, and the Ashoka I'm gonna get. Most importantly though, I would like to hear the same voice from the movies do his lines in the cartoon. His voice is one that I don't hink you can imitate and make to sound right, or at least to differentiate it from any other nemoidians.

GNT

Reaction score
He'll translate well into plastic IMO, the animated style is suited for him.

Reaction score
Unless he plays a big role in the CW series, I dont really think a figure is necessary, especially since we dont even have a ROTS Gunray yet...

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

I'm glad they're making an animated version. Shows they haven't given up on Neimoidians yet.
Thankfully, since we still need a couple of key characters from this species.

Reaction score
I would love an animated Gunray. someone to send animated bounty hunters at an animated padme

Reaction score
plokool said:
I would love an animated Gunray. someone to send animated bounty hunters at an animated padme
i agree it would be fun only if he came with cool accessories (which may not happen since he doesn't do much)

Reaction score
Damn it. No matter how bold you write that Spoiler warning I still HAD to scroll down. What a strange urge.
Not that any of the pictures you posted so far are really spoilerific that they would give away the climax or anything.

Would you please do me the favor and just link those pictures via URL from now on.

Reaction score
Hasbro should use their sculpting budget to give us a ROTS Gunray before a CW Gunray ever sees plastic. Heck, even a TPM holo Gunray should have been made by now, which gives me little optimism that they will get to a CW Gunray, unless he starts to play a major villain role like Dooku, Grievous, and Ventress.

Reaction score
padmesghost said:
Hasbro should use their sculpting budget to give us a ROTS Gunray before a CW Gunray ever sees plastic. Heck, even a TPM holo Gunray should have been made by now, which gives me little optimism that they will get to a CW Gunray, unless he starts to play a major villain role like Dooku, Grievous, and Ventress.
Nute Gunray will be getting a story-arc BASED on him.
Bombad Jedi
Cloak of Darkness
Lair of General Grievous

G

Same. Hes long over due and now is there chance. Other Seps that are long over due to be re-made are San Hill and Wat Tambor.

GNT

Reaction score
Thats's a shame, maybe in a year or two they'll get around to him.

Reaction score
Disappointing news! Surprising too, especially since two recent episodes featured him very prominently. I was really looking forward to a new Nute.

Reaction score
I am kind of surprised they would not make him for the Clone Wars line. He's been in it a few times now. Maybe they are a bit gunshy because the Neimodians have been a bit pegwarmish in the past?

Reaction score
The fact that Nute Gunray isn't slated at all for the line in the near future really kind of pisses me off. Why not make him? Seriously.

Reaction score
I think Nute Gunray would sell better if he was packed in a multi-pack of some kind with some more desirable characters like Grievous, Dooku or Ventress. Because the Neimoidians have unfortunately been pegwarmers. And that's dating back to the Episode I days. Even when Hasbro made a Neimoidian Warrior it didn't sell all that well.

Reaction score
Nicklab said:
I think Nute Gunray would sell better if he was packed in a multi-pack of some kind... Because the Neimoidians have unfortunately been pegwarmers. And that's dating back to the Episode I days. Even when Hasbro made a Neimoidian Warrior it didn't sell all that well.
I don't care if he's in a multi-pack or however else they see fit to package him, I'm dismayed that he's not coming at all for awhile. Single carding him probably would be a dumb move based on the the track record of TPM Nute and Rune, then Lott Dodd, then the troopers, and finally Lushros... but he deserves an animated figure in some form.