NRFB & MISB Ships & Playsets for sale (PICS!)

Reaction score
Re: NRFB & MISB Ships & Playsets for sale (PICS!)

Got any loose stuff for sale?

Reaction score

Nothing loose my friend. All my stuff is boxed and carded, save for my loose figure collection which is staying in tact.

I do, however, have lots of other boxed items for sale, so just drop me a line if you want to see what I have.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

Arghh! Oh well, got anything in the box that is trashed, good for openers? I am looking for a TIE, and anything else, but I love to display stuff.

Reaction score

I'm afraid not . . . but if you want to come by to check out the merchandise, you can. I know you're in OC.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

Hello JCoulston. You have peaked my interest. I would however like to see the other boxed items you have for sale. I would also like to see a list of any carded figures that you may be putting on sale. My email address is JediAries@aol.com

PS: You have real nice stuff!

Reaction score

Hi guys. I really haven't compiled an official list, nor have I photographed everything, so if there is anything specific you want, just check out my collection pictures and let me know if there is anything specific you want. I need space and cash so just let me know what looks good and I'll photograph it and let you know my asking price.

Photos are at:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=18302&a=11390587

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

Hey J (is J cool?, everyone calls me that), is that Star Wars carded Vader a 12 or 20/21 back? I might be interested in it.

Reaction score

I'm interested in the Tie Interceptor, the Jabba playset and the Imperial attack base. Are they MISB, or just MIB?
How much is your asking price?

Reaction score
NRFB & MISB Ships & Playsets for sale (PICS!)

I'm going to be putting a few things up for sale, including the following items. Please see the photos and email directly with interest.

Return of the Jedi Jabba the Hutt Dungeon included Klaatu, Nikto, and 8D8. This item is opened on one side but everything in the box is in "NRFB" condition. The figures are still sealed in their Kenner bags, the playset is unassembled, the instructions and toy booklet are both included, and the sticker sheet is unused.

Asking: $85

Star Wars Darth Vader Tie Fighter in sealed condition. The tape on both ends is sealed, but has yellowed with age.

Asking: $120

Empire Strikes Back Twin-Pod Cloud Car toy in "NRFB" condition. The box is opened on one end (by me), and includes everything in pristine condition including unused toy, canopies, instruction sheet, toy booklet, cardboard inserts, and unused sticker sheet. The proof of purchase is cleanly cut off on the bottom of the box, but isn't visible.

Asking: $90

Return of the Jedi Imperial Tie Fighter in sealed condition. What more can I say?

Asking: $110

Additional photos available on request, as are more thorough descriptions.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by amanamanaman:
I'm interested in the Tie Interceptor, the Jabba playset and the Imperial attack base. Are they MISB, or just MIB?
How much is your asking price?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of the items you mentioned are available. The break down follows:

Tie Interceptor:
MIB condition. The cardboard inserts, instructions, toy booklet and uses sticker sheet are all there. The panel stickers have been applied and the toy is ready for display condition.
Asking price: $110

Imperial Attack Base:
Bi-Lingual Canadian release with French logo/text on opposite/non-displayed side. All pieces, including instruction sheet, bagged accessories, and inserts, are unused and in bagged condition.
Asking price: $65

Jabba the Hut Playset:
MISB/Sealed in C10 condition. This piece was actually taken directly from a sealed case of Jabba playsets. It's beautiful. Even the cardboard has a distinctly new kind of feel with a "rough" cardboard surface. Awesome.
Asking price: $135

Hope this helps.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

Hi, I know its a bit of a longshot - do you have any palitoy, 12/32 back or secret figure offer items for sale?

Thanks, Max

P.S. I really like how you have displayed your collection - I think displaying the items well is one of the most challenging aspects of the hobby - after finding that last rare piece!

Reaction score

hi jason,what do you ask for the following:
rotj; wicket and 8d8
droids ; uncle gundy , kea moll , a wing pilot.

Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxjedi:
Hi, I know its a bit of a longshot - do you have any palitoy, 12/32 back or secret figure offer items for sale?

Thanks, Max
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I don't. Thanks for the comments by the way!

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by floffy:
hi jason,what do you ask for the following:
rotj; wicket and 8d8
droids ; uncle gundy , kea moll , a wing pilot.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will need to take a look at these because I don't remember overall card condition. I know the 8D8 has a vertical crease running through it, so that one will be lower. The Droids A-Wing Pilot is in really superb condition, but I don't remember details.

Email me directly and I'll take photos and send them off to you with pricing.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

Hey what do you want for the Star Wars carded Vader? Is it 12 or 20 back?

Reaction score

It's a 12-back. I need to look at it to determine price. I know it's not in stellar condition. It's got some creasing and a hanger tear, so if you want one on a good deal, this is the one. If you want a minty one, then you might look elsewhere.

Email me directly for photos.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

Reaction score

I am looking for 12 backs unpunch great bubbles.
sandperson
han solo
stromtrooper
chewbacca
r2-d2
death star comm. thanks for any help

Reaction score

How much for the MISB Jabba?

Reaction score

That MISB Jabba is a real gem. It was actually taken from a sealed case of Jabba playsets so the cardboard has a really new and rough kind of feel to it. No price tags, strong seal, solid. It has a dent in one of the corners from the shipping case, but it's a nice piece.

But I digress . . . because I think I'm going to hold on to that one. He was my favorite toy as a kid and I don't think I'll ever find one in that kind of shape.

If anybody else has any wants or needs additional photos of a specific piece, simply email me directly.

Thanks,

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com

G

Very nice stuff Jason, I'll be emailing you in the coming days for sure.....Just curious to why (if I may ask) you're selling some of the items?

-Lanny

Reaction score

Hey Jason first and formost id like tpo say...Ver cool collection and very well displayed. I was wondering about the POTF stormtrooper...forsale? how much? conditon?
Thanks
Ed (myempire)

Reaction score

I'm looking to downsize my collection becuase of some space restraints . . . and also because of the super crappy stock market, which is killing me.

Also, I'd rather have a smaller collection of my favorite ultra mint items than a large collection of less than perfect items. My goal of completing a full set of carded figures on offerless cards is changing.

R. Jason Coulston
rjcoulston@home.com