nothing

Reaction score
Well...........................................................I can see that apparently nobody in the Birmingham area has seen squat since TPM wave - just like it is here in Troy/Montgomery/Dothan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used to live in the Birmingham area and moved to the Charlotte, NC area with my job. It's been dead over here in new TVC and Movie Moments since the spring. Don't understand why new stuff isn't consistent, at least on the east coast side.

Reaction score
5 months since I started this thread and not A SINGLE case has shown up here since the TPM wave that is still hangning at the local WM. RIDICULOUS

Reaction score
I finally found a Gam Guard at the Springville WM then Aayla and Skiff Guard at TRU at the Summit.

First new figures I've seen since May.

Reaction score
I seem to be the only one controlling the Mobile, AL area. Some items get picked off immediately after I snag them (remnants of the Gamorrean Guard case, etc.), but its easy huntin' here for the most part. I think there MAY be one scalper in the area but that's it.

Reaction score
I seem to be the only one controlling the Mobile, AL area. Some items get picked off immediately after I snag them (remnants of the Gamorrean Guard case, etc.), but its easy huntin' here for the most part. I think there MAY be one scalper in the area but that's it.
I used to be in that area monthly and usually had good luck. The problem in my area is that no new product has shown up in a year in the immediate area, and in the larger cities an hour away it gets snatched up quickly.