Nostalgia for the 12" Hasbro figures (1996 - 2005)

Reaction score
Make sure you post your display when you're finished and let us know so we can check it out. I updated mine in the Hasbro Limelight section a couple of days ago under "Mancave of Big Boy Toys"
My wife and I recently bought a house and I'm going to have much more room to display stuff. Setting up my entire 12 inch Hasbro collection is top priority.

Reaction score
As a heads up, I am selling off my Hasbro 12" collection. Most are still in decent packaging. But too many to list now as I am at work and on a cell. But lmk if there's any figs you are interested in and I may be able to help. I will soon have a full list up in classifieds section. Thanks in advance
ok...anyone interested in any of these? i will consider lowering prices (but i am not giving these away) or even better--trade for disney BADs

Reaction score
I am looking for (TPM) Mace Windu, Jar-Jar Binks and Qui Gon in Pancho...PM a price for all 3, if you have them. Thanks
ok...anyone interested in any of these? i will consider lowering prices (but i am not giving these away) or even better--trade for disney BADs

Reaction score
Man, I really did love that 12 inch line. Even though money was tight, I would just sell my plasma twice a week just to get some new 12 inch character. I was always disappointed that there was never a jabba done with that line, after all, we got Dewback, we got Speeder Bike, Wampa's and Tauntaun...what happen there Hasbro? I remember when the first set came out how upset I was at the poor articulation since Hasbro had such a great run of GI Joe Adventure Team, I felt the SW line should have had better arty. However, found my solution with Peace Keepers of the world 12 inchers and switched heads and clothes. This came about when Boba Fetts head popped off and I had to find a way to fix him..btw, Joe with flocked hair works amazing with the helmet I switched with the room alarm Fett. Anyways, I really loved the SW 12 inch line and had so many...push came to shove and had to pay a bill I had to sell my entire Cantina Band...broke my heart to this day. I made a slight hole in the tail of my Dewback and filled it with great stuff spray foam so that it would look better. I miss that line....do not like this new line of we have 30 year old articulation. I understand that it keeps the price down I guess, but what about those of us who do not buy for our children but for ourselves...seeing how I have a daughter named Mara Jade and she does not like SW...we're getting her therapy though...I have 2 daughters, and a grand daughter, no boys so it's all for me hehehe. I really have nowhere to go as I have lost my train of thought...I will finish with screw Gentle Giant and Sideshow, I wouldn't pay their insane prices no matter how good the figure looks, I have some dignity.

Reaction score
Amen Creepy! I would have loved doing the whole switching heads thing but I can't fathom the thought of opening not even 1 of my 149 sealed figures. My friends that come over to my mancave are truly amazed of the collection on the walls.
Man, I really did love that 12 inch line. Even though money was tight, I would just sell my plasma twice a week just to get some new 12 inch character. I was always disappointed that there was never a jabba done with that line, after all, we got Dewback, we got Speeder Bike, Wampa's and Tauntaun...what happen there Hasbro? I remember when the first set came out how upset I was at the poor articulation since Hasbro had such a great run of GI Joe Adventure Team, I felt the SW line should have had better arty. However, found my solution with Peace Keepers of the world 12 inchers and switched heads and clothes. This came about when Boba Fetts head popped off and I had to find a way to fix him..btw, Joe with flocked hair works amazing with the helmet I switched with the room alarm Fett. Anyways, I really loved the SW 12 inch line and had so many...push came to shove and had to pay a bill I had to sell my entire Cantina Band...broke my heart to this day. I made a slight hole in the tail of my Dewback and filled it with great stuff spray foam so that it would look better. I miss that line....do not like this new line of we have 30 year old articulation. I understand that it keeps the price down I guess, but what about those of us who do not buy for our children but for ourselves...seeing how I have a daughter named Mara Jade and she does not like SW...we're getting her therapy though...I have 2 daughters, and a grand daughter, no boys so it's all for me hehehe. I really have nowhere to go as I have lost my train of thought...I will finish with screw Gentle Giant and Sideshow, I wouldn't pay their insane prices no matter how good the figure looks, I have some dignity.

Reaction score
While I don't have a list, I do have many of these 12 inch figures available to sell...if you are interested, please pm me with your wants.

Reaction score
As a heads up, I am selling off my Hasbro 12" collection. Most are still in decent packaging. But too many to list now as I am at work and on a cell. But lmk if there's any figs you are interested in and I may be able to help. I will soon have a full list up in classifieds section. Thanks in advance
anyone? list is updated in classifieds...cantina band is still pending, waiting on reply by fellow scummer

Reaction score
I collected almost ALL of 1996-2005 12" line! I wish Kenner/Hasbro could have used actors' likenesses. I really miss $20 price on 12" Star Wars! Can you imagine Sideshow and now Hot Toys 12" SW for $20 each?! I have 17 of 1st Sideshow 12" SW but $70 was my limit! I would not pay $90 for Stormtrooper or $125 for Darth Vader then but I would now! $200 each for SS 12" Hoth Luke and Han?! In 1997 I bought Kenner 12" Hoth Han and Tauntaun set for $50 at TRU! It still holds up today! And Kenner Hasbro 12" NON-Human SW are fine troopers, bounty hunters, droids, aliens! I will pay $200 for a 12" SS or HT Slave Leia to own a shrunken Carrie Fisher, though!

Reaction score
I collected almost ALL of 1996-2005 12" line! I wish Kenner/Hasbro could have used actors' likenesses. I really miss $20 price on 12" Star Wars! Can you imagine Sideshow and now Hot Toys 12" SW for $20 each?! I have 17 of 1st Sideshow 12" SW but $70 was my limit! I would not pay $90 for Stormtrooper or $125 for Darth Vader then but I would now! $200 each for SS 12" Hoth Luke and Han?! In 1997 I bought Kenner 12" Hoth Han and Tauntaun set for $50 at TRU! It still holds up today! And Kenner Hasbro 12" NON-Human SW are fine troopers, bounty hunters, droids, aliens! I will pay $200 for a 12" SS or HT Slave Leia to own a shrunken Carrie Fisher, though!
Right with you. IMHO, my own personal "Golden age" of SW toys was 1996-2005...Not only was Hasbro's 12" line great, but we got a lot of great POTF2 figures (some never before made at that time), as well as excellent vehicles, etc. Sure, the 12" figures didn't look as good as the Sideshow figures, but at least you weren't paying an arm & a leg for them....

Reaction score
Was just going through a bin of old Hasbro 12" Lots of love for that line. Setting them up on shelf.
I put up a few Clones from AOTC, then found the ROTS clone. I think the only one I have, because they weren't that abundant, and I think they only rleased the one version, with the red marking on the chest. There could have been so many more!!!
Anyway. The ROTS Clone is pretty amazing compared to the AOTC Clones. Superior body and feet that make the armor look really good.

Reaction score
As time has gone on, my appreciation & enjoyment of Hasbro's 12" line (1996 - 2005) has definitely increased over the years, instead of the opposite. Even though the Sideshow & Hot Toys 12" figures arguably look much better (in many cases), the durability & overall appearance of many of the Hasbro 12" figure was/is amazing. As I mentioned earlier, Hasbro did an especially amazing job on the aliens/robots - extremely good detail here - in most cases.

Reaction score
As a kid, the only 12" Hasbro pieces I had was the Emperor and the Jawa. I loved them both. Now as an adult, I've been buying one here and there and currently have Zuckuss, Greedo and Ponda Baba.

Reaction score
As a kid, the only 12" Hasbro pieces I had was the Emperor and the Jawa. I loved them both. Now as an adult, I've been buying one here and there and currently have Zuckuss, Greedo and Ponda Baba.
All of these are great figures. I only have the 1998 Jawa (single-boxed), but the set that came with two Jawas (in the 200X's) was nice as well.

The 12" Emperor is one of the best figures from this line. Great likeness, and the robe material is nice as well.

Reaction score
All of these are great figures. I only have the 1998 Jawa (single-boxed), but the set that came with two Jawas (in the 200X's) was nice as well.

The 12" Emperor is one of the best figures from this line. Great likeness, and the robe material is nice as well.
Totally agree with you. The Emperor was exceptionally well made for its time. I bought the TIE Fighter Pilot the other day to add to my fledgling collection.

Reaction score
I got into these a little bit back in the day. My favorite was the Bossk that was found under a basedeck at Target back in 2005. It's a little dinged up but not too shabby. I paid something like $2.56 for that bad boy...
Great price for an superb 12" figure. The Hasbro 12" Bossk is one of the best aliens in the line. Excellent sculpt, likeness, and outfit. One of my favorite scenes in ESB was when the Imperial officer said "We don't need their scum", and Bossk overheard & then growled at him menacingly ;) Great scene, that spoke volumes.

Reaction score
Great price for an superb 12" figure. The Hasbro 12" Bossk is one of the best aliens in the line. Excellent sculpt, likeness, and outfit. One of my favorite scenes in ESB was when the Imperial officer said "We don't need their scum", and Bossk overheard & then growled at him menacingly ;) Great scene, that spoke volumes.
That scene is also among my favorites in ESB. I don't have the 12" Bossk yet; but he's high on my want list.

Reaction score
That scene is also among my favorites in ESB. I don't have the 12" Bossk yet; but he's high on my want list.
Until recently, I had no idea there were so many Bossk collectibles:

https://www.starwars.com/news/bossk-we-need-that-scum

The 12" Hasbro version is great, but the 12" Sideshow version is a lot more detailed. I can't afford Sideshow toys anymore, however - so I'll stick with my Hasbro version.

Other than that, I also have the Bossk Unleashed figurine that came out around 10-ish years ago. And, at least one of the modern 3.75" figures. But, that's only a small fraction of the toys that are listed in the above article - LOL.

Reaction score
Until recently, I had no idea there were so many Bossk collectibles:

https://www.starwars.com/news/bossk-we-need-that-scum

The 12" Hasbro version is great, but the 12" Sideshow version is a lot more detailed. I can't afford Sideshow toys anymore, however - so I'll stick with my Hasbro version.

Other than that, I also have the Bossk Unleashed figurine that came out around 10-ish years ago. And, at least one of the modern 3.75" figures. But, that's only a small fraction of the toys that are listed in the above article - LOL.
Yeah, Sideshow stuff is beyond how high I'm willing to go; Gentle Giant and Kotobukiya are my personal top tiers for collectibles.

Reaction score
Interesting article. Even the Jakks Big Fig Bossk was attractive enough to buy, personally.

In some situations, Bossk prompted you to acquire the rest of the bounty hunters, hence the rave going about now regarding 6" Black Series. A bit of shame we won't see a Jakks 18" complete bounty line, but no big loss.

Reaction score
Interesting article. Even the Jakks Big Fig Bossk was attractive enough to buy, personally.

In some situations, Bossk prompted you to acquire the rest of the bounty hunters, hence the rave going about now regarding 6" Black Series. A bit of shame we won't see a Jakks 18" complete bounty line, but no big loss.
I bought the Jakks Big Fig Bossk along with Boba Fett, Greedo, TIE Fighter Pilot, Scout Trooper and First Order Snowtrooper. A few more I wanted; but haven't found them in the wild yet. Back on track for the 12" Hasbro line. I bought the Collector Series TIE Fighter Pilot the other day. I so very much enjoy the early boxes with the opening flap.

Reaction score
I used to be a huge fan of 12" Hasbro Star Wars line. Until I decided to go into prop replicas and I sold them all away. Do miss the days when my room were filled with these figures. They were not really well made but they were indeed affordable.

Reaction score
I used to be a huge fan of 12" Hasbro Star Wars line. Until I decided to go into prop replicas and I sold them all away. Do miss the days when my room were filled with these figures. They were not really well made but they were indeed affordable.
Have to respectfully disagree that the 12" Hasbro figures weren't well made. If anything, I find them much more durable than some of the much more expensive & later 12" Sideshow figures. For one thing, I never had an issue with loose joints in any of my 12" Hasbro SW figures. However, some of the 12" Sideshow figures did have loose joints & definitely seemed more fragile than the Hasbro figures.

Just my .02

Reaction score
Im a vintage collector however I do like the hoth 12 inch figures. I like how they made R5D4 as well.

Reaction score
Yeah, Sideshow stuff is beyond how high I'm willing to go; Gentle Giant and Kotobukiya are my personal top tiers for collectibles.
The Hasbro 12" Bossk was an absolute fantastic figure. For $19.99 (or whatever) you simply can't beat it. So ridiculously well done especially for that price point. This was actually one of my favs from the Hasbro 12" line. This well made up for a few of the dogs (like the Han that came late in the run, ugh what were they thinking).

Reaction score
The Hasbro 12" Bossk was an absolute fantastic figure. For $19.99 (or whatever) you simply can't beat it. So ridiculously well done especially for that price point. This was actually one of my favs from the Hasbro 12" line. This well made up for a few of the dogs (like the Han that came late in the run, ugh what were they thinking).
Agree 200%. The Hasbro Bossk 12" is absolutely on the best figures in the 12" Hasbro line. Great detail & sculpt - it's amazing that this was only $20 retail when it came out. Hasbro actually produced all of the bounty hunters in the 12" scale, and they all look decent. In addition to Bossk, notable stand-outs are Zuckuss & 4-LOM. I also like how the IG-88 has a feature in which you can make him taller, to reflect the character's taller size in the film.

Note I'm discounting the original 12" Boba Fett since the head was way too small, but this was made later as a 12" Electronic toy - which looked much better.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder of the 12" BF OTC version; I had forgotten about that. IIRC I did see it in stores, but passed on it since I already had the 1998 Kay-bee exclusive (electronic) which to me looked fantastic.

It looks like the 12" OTC version (2004?!) has a similar sculpt to the '98 version, but you're right that the neck is slightly different. Also, I like how the cloth bags/sacks?! on the belt & legs of the '98 version are much less "baggy" & less intrusive when compared to the bags on the 2004 version.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder of the 12" BF OTC version; I had forgotten about that. IIRC I did see it in stores, but passed on it since I already had the 1998 Kay-bee exclusive (electronic) which to me looked fantastic.

It looks like the 12" OTC version (2004?!) has a similar sculpt to the '98 version, but you're right that the neck is slightly different. Also, I like how the cloth bags/sacks?! on the belt & legs of the '98 version are much less "baggy" & less intrusive when compared to the bags on the 2004 version.
Yeah, funny how every time they produce.. it's as if there's always one "feature" that is better or worse than it's predecessor. Good neck armor one one, but not the other, better"bags" on one, better coloring on one than another (Also don't forget the "blue" variation on the OTC 12" Fett.. no idea why they produced to for any other reason than a money grab.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention in all of my previous posts that I really regret not getting the 12" Jango Fett with the missle-firing backpack, back in 2002. At the time, I wasn't collecting that many AOTC figures (either 12" or the 3.75" versions); I liked the film, but the figures/vehicles didn't make a huge impression on me - though I did get some of them. In any case, when I first saw this JF, I thought about getting it - but didn't like the fact that it was a "deluxe" figure that you had to "dress" in the armor - it seemed like a lot of trouble. Plus, it was twice the price of the regular figures ($40 instead of $20).

http://www.rebelscum.com/saga12jango.asp

That being said, over the years I regretted this - especially since the figure looks great outfitted, and I also like the missle-firing backpack feature.

Now, it's going for big bucks - that I'm definitely not going to pay. I.e., if $40 was too much years ago, there is no way in he$$ I'm paying upwards of $60-70 (or more) for this - LOL.

Yeah, funny how every time they produce.. it's as if there's always one "feature" that is better or worse than it's predecessor. Good neck armor one one, but not the other, better"bags" on one, better coloring on one than another (Also don't forget the "blue" variation on the OTC 12" Fett.. no idea why they produced to for any other reason than a money grab.
Good point. Each successive revision of a figure is typically slightly different than the previous version.

In the case of these three Boba Fett Hasbro 12" figures, I'd rank them this way:

12" Boba Fett Electronic version w/sound - Kay bee Exclusive (1998): Excellent toy! Simply fantastic sculpt, and the electronics make this slightly more cooler than it would be without them - nice feature. The bags/pockets on the belt are very non-obtrusive & IMHO look perfect.

12" BF - Saga version (2004): Decent figure, and the neck is slightly better than the '98 version. However, the pockets/bags are a much too big/obvious for my taste.

12" BF - original "Action Collection" (1997): Terrible figure - the body sculpt is OK, but the pin-head is way too small. Looks like crap. I unloaded mine years ago (after I got the superior 1998 version). Not sure why they just didn't give the figure the correctly sized head the first time.

Reaction score
I recently bought the Ewok 2 pack (Leektar and Logray) and Biker Scout from the 2003 wave. I'm really impressed with these guys - this wave was poorly distributed as it was a temporary end of the 12" line at the time, so I never obtained them. Its hard to believe these 12" figures were only $20 each back then, same as the current 6" line. Would they be $50 today? Probably. I was considering getting the Sideshow Scout Trooper, but honestly this Scout is just as nice and so much cheaper. And for display purposes the $20 Speeder Bike that came out a few years back is sufficient to pose him on and again, a huge savings over Sideshow's Bike. The Ewoks have amazing painted details and a lot of nice accessories included. Nowadays we get 12" shampoo bottles from Hasbro with one or no accessories and 5POA - what happened to this company? I guess plastic prices must have skyrocketed plus inflation but still... Aside from the 2017 Yoda with snake, which I did pick up because I love Yoda, there hasnt really been a great 12" figure from Hasbro since the early 2000's. I will always have a lot of love for the classic Hasbro 12"ers.

Reaction score
I recently bought the Ewok 2 pack (Leektar and Logray) and Biker Scout from the 2003 wave. I'm really impressed with these guys - this wave was poorly distributed as it was a temporary end of the 12" line at the time, so I never obtained them. Its hard to believe these 12" figures were only $20 each back then, same as the current 6" line.
Great score. I always wanted to get the 2003 12" Biker Scout & Ewok 2-pack, but never saw these in stores - despite the fact that I was collecting these figures at the time. As you said, they were very HTF. I also can't believe the $20 retail price tag for these - even at the time, I thought it was a great price, given that many of these figures looked great, had cloth outfits, etc. I was extremely disappointed when the line ended in 2005.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I still have Qui-Gon (poncho), Zam Wesell, and a couple cantina band members available for sale or trade.

Reaction score
This line was a really challenge back in the day acquiring. The first difficult one was Chewbacca, I remember reading in, I think the web site was called "Heard in the aisles" that you could call up Hasbro and order him, which I did. Next was the Hasbro exclusive Wampa and Luke. I read again it was going to be sold on a Sunday, I called Target to confirm and they but they only had a limited amount. I went to bed early Sat. so I could get up early the next day and be the first one on line at Target. As I was laying in bed, I thought, maybe I should leave now just in case a lot of people had the same idea. Good thing I did, I ended up being number 19 out of the 30 that were available. By the time the store opened there were well over 100 people on line. Those were the days when collecting could be very frustrating finding that rare piece but also very rewarding like my Wampa purchase. Even though I lost some sleep, I had a great time and a great memory. I also remember seeing the Dewback and Stormtrooper set at TRU for something like $69.99 or more. I wasn't going to pay that much, they had a lot of them, so I waited. Maybe 6 months later they came down to $19.99 and I bought two. I was fortunate to be able to get just about everyone(not Plo Koon) and I still have them all in their boxes. Unfortunately, I don't have the room to display them all but a good chunk of them are, of course the Wampa and Luke are one of them.

Reaction score
I have not-so-fond memories of searching for the 12" Hasbro SW figures back in the late '90's - especially the 1997 exclusives. I was a big collector of these, and do remember driving all over the place looking for them & typically not finding anything. Very frustrating, and a big waste of time - in many cases. This was before the days online companies were that big/popular, so you typically had to either find these in the store - or pay very expensive after-market prices at local comic stores/hobby stores.

The three 1997 exclusives I never saw in stores during their initial release were:

-The Wampa w/Luke Hoth (Target)
-6 Cantina Band Members (Wal-mart)
- Han w/Tauntaun (TRU)

However, it was interesting that in Fall 1998, Hasbro re-issued the Wampa w/Hoth Luke, the 6 Cantina band members, and the Han Tauntaun to stores - so, I was finally able to get these re-issues a year after they were initially released.

Also, the 1998 12" exclusives were, overall, easier to find as well, i.e. the Emperor w/Emperor's Royal Guard set (Target exclusive), etc.

Also very impressive were the non-exclusives from this 1996-1998 era - and, these were much easier to find than the exclusives - for the most part. Some of my favorites included:

-Admiral Ackbar
-Sand Person - one of the better non-exclusive figures; really liked the detail & the cloth goods, etc. Also liked how this was an early "variant' figure; this came with either a gaffi stick or a rifle (both seen in ANH)
-C3-PO
-R5-D4
-R2-D2
-Obi-wan (ANH)
-Han Solo (ANH)
-Yoda
-Princess Leia (ANH)
-Stormtrooper
-Tie Fighter Pilot

And, while these were frustrating to look for at times - the prices were great for what you were getting!

Reaction score
Wow, now THIS is an article near and dear to my heart! When I was growing up, my Dad made it clear he was NOT supporting two sizes of toys. Once the 3 3/4" SW figures came out, that was what I was to collect. I did talk my Grandma into buying me a Darth Vader 12", which got me in big trouble LOL. I also had a neighbor who had the 12" Boba Fett which I kept overnight as many times as he would allow, usually trading off a ship or two to borrow it. I swear it is why I have my Boba Fett obsession to this day.

When these came out in 1996, I was hooked. Obi Wan was hard to get at first in my area, and I ended up getting the Sears Electronic two pack with him and Vader and all the phrases. I got the Greedo exclusive from them at the same time. I eventually got a single Obi Wan. I was living in NJ at the time (ironically, 24 years later I am back) and I would frequent the retail stores a couple times a week looking for new releases. I remember one local kid even ridiculed me as I would dig into the shelf, only to find the same 3 Han Solo figures for months on end. When Leia, Lando, C-3P0 and the Tuskens arrived I was so happy!

My biggest score (to this day one of my biggest scores ever) was a random (call it desperate) mission to Vineland, NJ years later. I found the impossible to get Chewie and Han on Taun Taun at the TRU store! The same day at I think Macy's or some other store in the mall, I got the Bespin Luke and Boba Fett. Equally impossible to find in my then area of Cherry Hill.

The ironically easy pieces for me were the FAO Swartz ones. I would drive out to King of Prussia in PA and get the Death Star Gunner with Tarken (still love that set), Wedge/Biggs X-wing fighter pilot two-pack, Slave Leia with R2 (another all time favorite) and I even had the absurdly priced Queen Amidala doll from them.

We had a Service Merchandise in Cherry Hill, and I made the stockers go in back where they had a case of the AT-AT Drivers (another classic). I even got two. Hoth Leia was easier to get. I made friends with people at KB Toys for all their exclusives, including the Luke and Han Stormtroopers two-pack, Electronic Boba Fett, R2+C-3P0 electronic set, 4 pack of Hoth figures and the Emperor with Royal Guard.

Wampa with Luke was tough, but I lucked into them at a Target in a rural part of PA. I was able to get most of the Cantina Band at Wal Mart, but have to admit after awhile I did not see the sense in getting them all so I stopped 3 members in. I did easily get the two Tusken variants in NJ. I do recall having to order the Sandtrooper from Diamond, which irked me because I love Sandtroopers. I think I got two of them.

When Episode 1 came out I was able to get the 12" Darth Maul while going home to rural PA to visit my family. I bought the Amidala and Qui Gon two pack (I think it was only an international release) from a toy magazine ad, and had the Chancellor Valorum and Blue Guard two pack as well.

I then moved to California, and while there in San Jose made friends with the local comic shop guy at the mall. I made mention of my collection, pieces he had never seen or heard of out on the West Coast. I ended up selling it all to him, and I would go back to his shop often (as I ended up doing some advertising freelance work for him in exchange for store credit on statues). I will never forget how my entire collection sold out in less than two weeks. It was pretty shocking to see!

I got the bug back later on, but only on the exclusive pieces like Biker Scout with Speeder bike, Darth Maul with the Speeder, Sandtrooper with Dewback, Luke on Taun Taun and Jango Fett. However, by then I was done with the line (right after AOTC came out) and ending up trading those to my buddy who had kids.

I miss the line, at times consider getting them back but I never forget HOW MUCH SPACE they took up!! As cool as they were, as awesome as the hunt was and as exciting as a time in my life it was I think I am done. But they will always be a great memory for me :).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great memories, everyone. Yes, it was a lot of effort to find & get these 12" Hasbro SW figures - especially in the late '90's.

I got the DV/Luke/ANH Han Solo/Obi-wan regular release figures in late August/September 1996 - and the next month, I moved from the East Coast to another part of the country. Which was great for many reasons, not least of which was that I had moved to an area that coincidentally had all of the retail stores - that carried the exclusives. So, even though some were tough to get, at least the stores were there. And, I easily got:

-1997 Sandtrooper (Diamond exclusive) - from a Local comic store
-1997 Greedo (JC Penney exclusive)
-1997 FAO Schwarz Tarkin & DS Gunner

Last edited: