Northern Indiana Finds

Reaction score
South Side Target was the place to be last Saturday! I picked up the new black series Yoda, Luke, & Snow Trooper Commander. A 4 pack set of statr wars glasses (1/2 off), and Yoda Pillow Buddies (1/2 off).

Not to mention I have everyone except the new Sandtrooper from the 6" wave 5 that I got from multiple Walgreens in town. Any Walgreens I went to the had multiples of what I alrady bought, I left them (no hording)....so lots of Proto Fetts & Vaders left.

Reaction score
No luck down this way so far. If I get up that way, which Walgreens location should I hit?
I had hit them all, but the south side walgreens had fett & vader. the one on ironwood/lincolnway had fett & vaders, the one on mckinley had none. I have yet to see a sandtrooper or a jedi luke in a good box. Granger walgreens have none because they said a guy came in and bought all star wars and venoms the same day at two different walgreens.

Reaction score
Hey Onyx if you happen across another Proto Fett in the SBN area grab it and hit me up been looking like crazy
I know the Ireland Road Walgreens and the Walgreens on Western Avenue should have Proto Fetts. As of yesterday ireland had 2 figs (should be vader & Fett that i left alst week). Western had Fett & Luke (Luke's back of package was falling aprat). I just hit Ironwood Walgreens last night (which was empty) and they told me McKinley had 5 in stock. 5 minutes later I was there and only one sandtrooper was there. I got it but the plastic on the box and insert are pretty warped. Walgreens on 23 & Fir had a Vader & Chewie as of 7:30pm last night.

Hope this all helps out.....if I see Fett I'll grab him. If you find one it can always be returned (or opened and played with)!!

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you guys are finding what you need. Keep an eye out for a Jedi Luke & Sandtrooper in a good box. The ones I have look like they were in a desert war.

Reaction score
I sure will! Need a trooper and a chewie myself, but i'll grab extra if i find them and let you know. Also checked TRU in mishawaka, and the star wars section is totally redone and big. Kinda thin on figures but they had the bastila/dak wave of the 3.75 as of friday

Last edited:
Reaction score
so are you a MOC collector or an opener? If you're an opener I can always trade you figs if you find them.

How long have you been in the hobby?? I still have things from my childhood but didn't really get into "collecting" unitl ROTS came out. Since then, it's been a nightmare :)

Reaction score
Mostly MOC but i'll open some stuff. The 6 inch black series lends itself to opening since you can put them back in the box. If i buy carded figures that arent currently available at retail i wont open, but i will buy loose figs and ships when i can.

Reaction score
both Targets have the Shadow Squad on the shelves. South Side had four, while Mishawaka had about three. If anyone finds a 6" black series Luke or Sandtrooper in a good box, I could use them. My Luke is thrashed

Reaction score
Scored Hoth Luke, R5-G19, Ezra, The Inquisitor, Agent Kallus, Chopper, and Kanan at the Fort Wayne TRU this morning. Nice to be able find something to take advantage of the BOGO 40% sale.

Reaction score
Did you have any luck?
They had nothing new in the black series, but I did grab Mission Series snowtrooper, Jedi luke & then the Boba/Stormtrooper 2 pack. I stopped at the Rochester Walmart today on my way to the Indiana club social meet....oh my, I thought it was bad around here!!

Reaction score
Mishawaka had the new wave of 3.75" Black Series as of last night. looks like they put out two cases, all I took was one Hoth Luke & one Droid

Reaction score
Rochester is a Star Wars wasteland. I saw the 6 inch Tie Pilot, Yoda, and Clone Sergeant at the Goshen Target last week, unfortunately they weren't in the budget. I was able to get the Sergeant and Anakin ( I've never seen him at retail ) off Amazon today. Now if I can find Yoda and the Tie Pilot for a good price I'll be caught up again. Oh, forgot I need the Rebels pack with Zeb too. Not a big fan of the 5 POA figures, but it's the only option for now.

Reaction score
Rochester is a Star Wars wasteland. I saw the 6 inch Tie Pilot, Yoda, and Clone Sergeant at the Goshen Target last week, unfortunately they weren't in the budget. I was able to get the Sergeant and Anakin ( I've never seen him at retail ) off Amazon today. Now if I can find Yoda and the Tie Pilot for a good price I'll be caught up again. Oh, forgot I need the Rebels pack with Zeb too. Not a big fan of the 5 POA figures, but it's the only option for now.
Wish I would have known sooner...Mishawaka Walmart had 4 of those two packs on Black Friday. I found yoda, Sargent, & Obi at Portage Walmart last week. Only picked up yoda since I have a case on order

Reaction score
Picked up another Tie Pilot at the Mishawaka Target. Still had Yoda and the Clone Sergeant left as of 12:30 today.
I got my case from BBTS on Wednesday, all good here! Sharky, have you considered joining the Indiana Collector's Group?? it's only $20.00 a year and a lot of fun!

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals I have 4 All 3 day passes to this weekends Wizard World Convention. I already bought mine but I won this at work. So Im trying to recoup some of the money back. Im only asking 40 Each for them. They are 75 advance and 85 at the door. They are at the will call office so i can meet you there sometime before the show starts tomorrow at 3pm Pm me and we can set up arrrangements

Reaction score
if any of you are looking for the new Rebels 2 packs or single figs, BuyMeToys.com has them all in stock except the Jedi Temple Guards. Single figs were $6.99 and 2 packs were $10.99

Reaction score
Picked up TBS 6 Bossk and Han Stormtrooper at the Warsaw Walmart.
Good score Sharky...mine should arrive from BBTS tomorrow!!

BuyMeToys.com (comic shop) in Mishawaka has the new wave of Legends figs (endor wave) as of yesterday. they also have a few 2 packs left over (ig88/bossk wave).

Reaction score
Picked up a couple more TBS 6" Speeder Bikes at Meijer in Warsaw for $16.04 a piece with the additional 25% off clearance price sale and another Jabba for the same price at Meijer in Goshen. Going to try to make a custom Ziro with him I think.

Reaction score
Picked up a couple more TBS 6" Speeder Bikes at Meijer in Warsaw for $16.04 a piece with the additional 25% off clearance price sale and another Jabba for the same price at Meijer in Goshen. Going to try to make a custom Ziro with him I think.
saw Han in stormtrooper outfit 6" at Walmart in Elkhart (ash rd). and TRU mishawaka had a bunch of two packs last Sunday. Was able to pick up Han/Luke Hoth, Leia/Luke, and Yoda/R2 packs.

Reaction score
Picked up TBS 6 Luke Stormtrooper and Palpatine at Walmart today. They also had the Clone and Han with Tauntaun, but had to stash them. Hopefully they'll still be there Friday, car repair cut me a little short this week.