Northern Indiana Finds

Reaction score
DarthSharky reporting in. Congrats on the Naboo fighter. Still trying to find one. I haven't been up your way in awhile, but I've hit the Tuesday Morning stores in Fort Wayne several times with no luck. Ready for this Star Wars drought to be over!
if you check the Starfighter thread, there is a 1-800 numbr to call Tuesday Morning Inventory by adding the product number (also in the same thread), then your zip code. Since there are more than one ship with this item number, it's still a chance, but if they have three in stock in one place, your chances just improved.

Hope this helps....

Anyone see those 30" Darth Vaders anywhere yet? Want to get my hands on one of those without having to order one.

Reaction score
what a week...my girlfriend's niece is at Disney so she has picked me up some cool Star Wars weekends stuff. Amazon put up a pre-order for the Tie Intercepter and Slave 1, which I snapped up (to be safe. If it goes on sale I'll change order), and over at BBTS, I snatched up a preorder for the first wave of the 6" Black Series. So much for that extra pay check next month!!

Reaction score
traveled to Merrirriville over the weekend and stopped at a K-Mart. picked up two Ewok two packs for $5.50 each. That is all.............

Reaction score
Picked up the TRU Millenium Falcon last night. TRU had it priced at 199.98 and then I had a 25% coupon so it walked out the door with me for $163. Not bad I guess, a lot better than $249.99

Reaction score
Mishawaka TRU has the new 2 pack figures. South Side Target put out the new Jedi Force packs with Death Star Escape & Jabba's Palace yesterday (not sure about Mishawaka Target). Picked up a SDCC13 Boba Fett from fellow scummer, and BBTS shipped out my case of wave 1 6" black figs. Been a hell of a 24 hour period for me over here.

If anyone sppot the 31" Darth Vaders anytime, let me know.....really want one of those.

Reaction score
Mishawaka TRU had one X-Wing left as of last night. I took one of those fine looking babes home with me. Looks like they had just put them out because both boxes were 100% MINT.

Reaction score
Have yet to see any TBS wave 1 anywhere. Walmart here did their reset and the only Star Wars they have are the role play lightsabers. No tags or empty pegs for figures to be found.

Reaction score
Have yet to see any TBS wave 1 anywhere. Walmart here did their reset and the only Star Wars they have are the role play lightsabers. No tags or empty pegs for figures to be found.
TRU and the south side Target has had TBS figs. I did pick up a biker scout and biggs a few weeks ago. Target also has had the 6" figs. I left those because I had a case from BBTS before Target got theirs.

Also, south side wal-mart had some good deals on SW legos. $65 for Jabba's Palace, and $45 for the Malgus fighter thing.

Reaction score
South Side walmart (south bend) had 2 of the 31" Vaders so I took one home with me :) Also picked up the lego furry class fighter for $45.00 and a Padame Black Series fig.

Had a dream last night that my Slave 1 from Amazon showed up and the box was beat to hell. The toy inside was already assembled and wrapped in a store plastic bag (someone's return). It is supposed to show up today, so I'm crossing my fingers Amazon fixed their shipping issue!!

Reaction score
Was that the last Lego Fury Class fighter they had left? Starting to get into Lego a little since Hasbro is getting a bit boring to me.
yes it was. Mishawaka Walmart has some Jabba Palaces left but not sure if they are $65.00 or not. Nothing was marked clearence but if you checked the scanner the clearence price came up as I did with the intercepter.

Reaction score
don't bother checking the Disney Store in Mishawaka....someone already wiped them out of 6"" Fetts and 3.75" Plagueis'

everything else was there though as of 5:00pm yesterday

Reaction score
Managed to score a 6" Fett. Talked to a gal there and apparently they get their shipments Thursday noonish.
check Thursday around dinner time for fresh stock.

Reaction score
this is good info, thanks! I did find a 6" Fett in Merrirrville over the weekend....I didn't need Fett, but grabed him anyway "just in case".

Reaction score
I don't really hunt for 6" figs because I order by the case from BBTS. I was just helping out locals at our Disney store. I only picked up the extra Fett to either open or help someone out in a bind. Still haven't decided what to do with the guy.

Reaction score
Hello from Indy.

I wanted to notify you guys that we are trying to start and official Collecting Club for Indiana. The details are in the Indianapolis thread, but we would love if some of our nothern friends would like to join as well. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Hello from Indy.

I wanted to notify you guys that we are trying to start and official Collecting Club for Indiana. The details are in the Indianapolis thread, but we would love if some of our nothern friends would like to join as well. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

Thanks
Todd
Since I do frequent Indy a lot for work, I keep an eye on you guys :) I've been watching the talk about the Collector's Club and love what you guys are doing. Hopefully some of the guys up here will be willing to join in as well....it's been quiet around these parts lately, hope they are all still alive! LOL

Reaction score
Here is all the information in regards to the Indiana Collectors Group we are trying to put together. I'm hoping some of you Northern Indiana guys would be interested, the more the merrier...not to mention helping each other out. I've already dedicated myself to the cause, maybe some of you will too! Just pm Todd G in the Indianapolis post to get yourself lined up for membership. hope to see you guys there!

Matt, Alex and I were together over the weekend, and we were discussing the possible collecting club and would like to get things rolling. If there are no objections we would like to take the lead in getting things organized. Here is our outline/plan for the upcoming months. This is pretty rough and will likely morph into something different/more elaborate, but we think it shows the overall direction we are trying to go. Ben has also joined the team to help give a modern voice to the leadership team, and some much needed IT support, none of us are even on facebook yet.

Our proposal is that this group gets things started and formed, and then in the fall of 2015 we have an official election.

Name:
Indiana Star Wars Collecting Community
ISWCC or IS-COMM for a pronounceable name. Other submissions are encouraged and welcomed. If we have options they would be presented at Brett’s in July for a vote.

Mission Statement:
To promote and encourage a sense of community amongst Star Wars Collectors throughout the State of Indiana.

Officers/Executive Board:
President: Matt M - Responsible for registering us as an official club and handling the paperwork necessary at a national level.
VP of Operations: Ben (Tatooine Sandworm) - Responsible for online presence, promotional items, etc
VP of Finance: Alex - Responsible for club’s finances, collecting dues and issuing disbursements
VP of Communications: ToddG - Responsible for planning and coordinating of both local and national events and club communications.

Advisor- Joe (pinoyjedi) - Joe has lots of experience in the Ohio Group (OSWCC) so he should be able to provide some guidance to us as we form our group. Non-Voting officer unless a tie breaking vote is needed.

Dues:

$20 per adult ($30 for a couple). Kids are free.
We are hoping for 20 to 25 members in the club. This would give us an operating budget of approximately $400-$500 the first year.

Events:
June 28[SUP]th [/SUP]- Collectors’ Meeting at Brett’s. This is our normal get together to see the host’s collection and hang out. Probably spend a few minutes to cover some details and take some votes on name and logo.

July 11[SUP]th [/SUP]- Star Wars Night at the Indianapolis Indians. This was a prescheduled event but a great opportunity for us to get together with our families. Fireworks as well.

August/Sept - Collectors Meeting TBD

Oct/November - Fall Swap Meet- This would be our first sponsored event (pending size of membership) and includes rental of a hotel space with plenty of tables for everyone to bring their extras to trade or sell. Club would cover the cost of the room and possibly the food if budget allows. A presentation of some kind would be given. (IE the production process from Sculpt to Final Product, a Star Wars Poster Review, How to get started with Customs, How to become a Star Wars Artist). This would be our main event of the year which we hope would become an annual tradition.

Other - We also will be encouraging smaller gatherings for movies (Hobbit 3, Avengers 2, etc) as well as road trips to toy shows and conventions as general opportunities to socialize.

Logo
We are currently using Matt’s Sandcrawler and corn version, but other submissions are encouraged and welcome. If we have options they would be presented at Brett’s in July for a vote.

Online Presence:
We are looking at a couple of options: either a website or a simple Facebook page. It would be a private page for only dues paying members as a place for us to coordinate events, post finds and communicate together.

Other Random Thoughts:
We would like to do some merchandise such as T-Shirts, patches, etc. This will all depend on budget and what we can afford. In the first year these items would be limited/non existent as we try to build membership. A T-shirt sale as a way to generate club funds is a strong possibility, though. A banner with our logo is necessary for setting up fan tables at shows/conventions. As a general note we will probably have some raffles and things of that nature to help generate funds for this first year as we have some start up costs.

Thanks and I would encourage everyone to post their thoughts and or concerns. I think in a week or two we will probably be set up to start taking members.

Reaction score
Picked up Dagobah Luke and the Snowtrooper Commander at the Target in Kokomo Friday, and the 6 inch Clone Trooper along with another Stormtrooper today at the Target in Goshen.

Reaction score
Picked up Dagobah Luke and the Snowtrooper Commander at the Target in Kokomo Friday, and the 6 inch Clone Trooper along with another Stormtrooper today at the Target in Goshen.
NICE! I'm looking for a Snowtrooper Commander and Yoda in the 3.75" line. I have the 6" pre-ordered from EE but getting tired of waiting since BBTS & Retail already have these. They have until Friday to send me a shipping notice or it's getting cancelled and ordered from BBTS.

I picked up the new 20" Scout Trooper, Boba Fett, & Tie Fighter Pilot at the Niles Walmart yesterday. TRU had one Scout and a Chewie on their shelves.

Reaction score
Hey guys , on the way to Comic con last Friday we stopped at Meijer in Lafayette and they had a bad *** ANH and ROTJ Shadow Box pictures for $25