Northern Indiana Finds

Reaction score
I just need Starkiller, I have been picking up all of the other from his wave one by one off Amazon, well, except for Oddball. I can wait on retail for him.

Reaction score
I had a stroke of good luck today.

Nothing at Osceola WM
Mishawaka WM got a case of the Starkiller wave - I grabbed Starkiller and Oddball and I left Tarken and Nikto (Shae was already gone). They would not ring up so thankfully they just punched them in as a Toy Dept item and I had them price match TRU's $7 for this week. I also broke down and grabbed Super articulated movie Spiderman.
I grabbed the 2 new 3 packs at Target yesterday but I probably will not keep them - they were $27!

Reaction score
BBST delivered my lost wave figs today (on vintage cardbacks). I like this order and forget way of getting figs. If anyone else order just the six figures, be warned....all the cards anf figs were good except the one they set on top. It was upside down and with packing material warped the card. No creases though, so a little time under a book or in a star case should fix that problem.

I also noticed today that BBST put up a pre-order for wave 5, already got one.....stress free collecting..who knew?

Reaction score
I put in a preorder from BBTS for that last wave. I also through in one of the last sets of the Lost wave on Vintage cards in on my order so it is sitting in my "Pile of Loot." I also added to my order a "Tigers Love Pepper" t shirt and 2 of those $1.50 comic packs with the bald chick.

Also FYI I saw the Vintage Nikto and Oddball at TRU so they got that case.

Reaction score
picked up the Kmart At-St Sunday in Merrirrville, In on my way home from Chicago Comic Con. I was at the Mishawaka Kmart about a week ago, and they had a shelf tag for it.

Chicago Comic Con was awesome by the way, was the first person to meet CM Punk!

Reaction score
Mishawaka Target has the Maul Battlepacks on the shelf. There were six yesterday until I grabbed one.

Checked TRU today at lunch and nothing new was put out. There is a spot and shelf tag for the speeder bikes, but none to be found yet.

Reaction score
Mishawaka K-Mart put out 4 of the two packs (2 ea) as of 11:30 this morning. I know they had/have two cases (8 total) but so far that was all I seen. There was a guy working the toy department when I stopped in there today so the other 4 might still show up. This was a battle to get these on the floor, it all started Sunday for me.

Reaction score
Mishawaka K-Mart put out 4 of the two packs (2 ea) as of 11:30 this morning. I know they had/have two cases (8 total) but so far that was all I seen. There was a guy working the toy department when I stopped in there today so the other 4 might still show up. This was a battle to get these on the floor, it all started Sunday for me.

Heh. I got them put on the floor. I walked in on Monday after I got off work and showed the old lady at customer service the upc number to look up. She said there was only 2 instock and they might be in layaway. I replied, I dont think so - these JUST came out. She said she would page someone to the toy dept. They guy she paged was the older dude with the grey hair/beard from electronics. He then looked up the upc in his telzon and said the back room was a mess and he probably wouldn't find them. He came out in under 5 minutes with the case and cracked it open for me :p

As for the speeder bikes - I got those buy 1 Get 1 half off when they were on sale a week or two ago - lol

Sorry I didn't post my findings sooner - I am starting to find myself coming to rebelscum with less frequency.

ps - I wonder if there are any of the K-Mart sets left?... I have a fellow collector I am helping out in Canada that is wanting some. I hate walking in K-Mart.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on a Clone Commander Fox from the new Clone Wars wave? Or on the Kmart AT-ST figure exclusives.

Reaction score
Whoo-hoo! Scored the Darth Maul Returns 3-pack at Fort Wayne Glenbrook Target this afternoon. Mother Talzin looks AWESOMELY scary. Maul and Savage are good figs, too.

Not much else on the shelves otherwise.

Reaction score
Starting to get caught up again. Picked up Jar Jar, Bespin Leia, Electrocuted Vader, AT-ST Driver and Ewok hijacker 2 packs in my travels to Warsaw and Fort Wayne today. Ordered Starkiller, Vizsla, and Tarkin from HTS when I got home. Thinking about heading north to see if TRU has any 5 packs or Speeder Bikes left. Then I'll be done hunting in the stores for the rest of the year, I think.

Reaction score
Starting to get caught up again. Picked up Jar Jar, Bespin Leia, Electrocuted Vader, AT-ST Driver and Ewok hijacker 2 packs in my travels to Warsaw and Fort Wayne today. Ordered Starkiller, Vizsla, and Tarkin from HTS when I got home. Thinking about heading north to see if TRU has any 5 packs or Speeder Bikes left. Then I'll be done hunting in the stores for the rest of the year, I think.
Last time I was at TRU they had tons of the 5 packs. (about 2 weeks ago)

Reaction score
Stopped by there yesterday and picked up the pilot pack, Ewok pack, and a speeder bike. There was only one Ewok pack, glad I didn't wait any longer in case they don't restock them.

Reaction score
Stopped by there yesterday and picked up the pilot pack, Ewok pack, and a speeder bike. There was only one Ewok pack, glad I didn't wait any longer in case they don't restock them.
glad to hear you found everything you were looking for! Since the Speederbike, I have not been to TRU. I was going to grab the new AT-AT & Falcon, but after seeing what the prices are going to be set at, forget it. I like vintage boxes, but not that much.

Lately I've been turning my attention to the true vintage side of things. Picked up a Dagobah playset ,in the box with inserts 100% complete for $62.00. Actually it was free for me....I'm told it is an Xmas gift :)

Reaction score
Picked up the Mandalorian shuttle at the Fort Wayne TRU yesterday. Forgot this was showing up there so it was nice surprise when I saw it on the shelf.

Reaction score
Glad you were able to find one. Too bad it's being packed with Anakin's star fighter and not something people could actually use more than one of. I'll probably donate Anakin's ship to Toys for Tots.

Reaction score
Since my case of the last wave of vintage showed up last week, I haven't looked for anything in stores. We were at TRU last weekend and I saw 2 of the OVERPRICED Falcons....I just laughed. South Side target did not have ONE vintage figure on the pegs as of Tuesday and Meijer's 50% sale will not do you any good unless you need Naboo pilots or ROTS Clones.

I have a feeling this years Black Friday won't be as good as lasts year's where I found all of the "Revenge" wave at one Walmart. Here's to kicking back and watching the crazies go at it! LOLOLOL

Reaction score
That is odd that you mentioned that the South Side Target had only 1 Vintage figure because I went tot he Mishawaka store last night and they had ZERO figures on the two Vintage pegs with a rain check slip up on the peg?.... Seriously, this store had two pegs jam packed with Vintage TPM figure. I wonder if Toys for Tots came through and bought them or if someone from Hasbro came in and pulled them off the pegs?

Reaction score
ok, so my addiction to the plastic crack got the better of me today. Picked up a MTT for $64.50 at a Wal-Mart here in Indy. They had 6 on the shelf! The plush talking Yoda was $7.00 (from 19.99) and series 1 and 2 of the 4 pack Fighter Pod things for $2.50. I just took the MTT and got out of there before I had a car load to haul back to South Bend.

Reaction score
Mishawaka K-Mart has two Scout Walkers left on the top shelf in the Star Wars section for $15.50. they also have other vintage style ships for the same price.

Reaction score
Still here. Not much going on collecting wise. About the only thing I've been buying is Flashback WWE Figures and the occasional Transformer Generations figure. I haven't bought any Joe's since the 25th Anniversary line, but have been tempted to pick a few up. I can't believe how dead Star Wars is now. Hasbro is going to have to have one heck of a SDCC Star Wars wise to get my interest back.

Reaction score
Still here. Not much going on collecting wise. About the only thing I've been buying is Flashback WWE Figures and the occasional Transformer Generations figure. I haven't bought any Joe's since the 25th Anniversary line, but have been tempted to pick a few up. I can't believe how dead Star Wars is now. Hasbro is going to have to have one heck of a SDCC Star Wars wise to get my interest back.
I am looking forward to the Black Series 6" line, the three vintage style ships....but that's about it

Reaction score
If you guys are still alive........
WalMart restocked with Jabba's Palace Lego sets $95.98. I picked one up from the south side last week and put it together Monday night. Nice set, has a lot of play features, specially since it cna be combined with the Rancor set.

Reaction score
Did any of you guys check the Gordman's up there for the Naboo Fighter? I checked the one in Fort Wayne and all they had left was Anakin's star fighter.

Reaction score
Stopped into TRU on Wednesday and had them check for At-At's....nothing. Walked in there yesterday and all of the sudden two appeared on the shelf. Picked up one and left the other. Wish they would have gotten them last Saturday when they offered 20% off for 4th of May deal.

Reaction score
monthly check in to see if you guys are still alive......

I did pick up a Naboo Starfighter last Friday at Tuesday Morning in Mishawaka for $14.99 :)

that is all.............................

Reaction score
DarthSharky reporting in. Congrats on the Naboo fighter. Still trying to find one. I haven't been up your way in awhile, but I've hit the Tuesday Morning stores in Fort Wayne several times with no luck. Ready for this Star Wars drought to be over!