Northern Indiana Finds

Reaction score
I know a few of you guys that are up here at the top of the state with me, so I figured it would be a lot easier to post here about the our findings then searching all over, or pm'ing each other over and over again.

Stopped at Mishawaka Target last night and they put out a whole case of wave 7 again. I picked up another RFT and the ewok, left everything else. Hit up TRU this morning at opening and nothing new in the star wars section.

Mishawaka Wal-Mart (are you kidding me)...nothing. I do have a complaint email into that store for the whole toy department in which the toy manager did call me Sunday morning and left a message, but I have not had time to get back to them. It looks like they are starting some sort of reset though.

Mishawaka Meijer = nothing new.

I have not been on the South Side of town as of late so I don't know what's going on over there.

Reaction score
thanks to this ^^^ I went to the Mishawka Target today and grabbed Vintage Fordo Clone Commander figure - I am all caught up with the wave now.

I also went to TRU and grabbed all 7 of the new wave 1 Thundercats toys plus the Lizard on his bike thingy, plus the Thundertank. Someone must have beaten me to Grune and Mumra the Ever Living - but thats ok I spent enough on everything else for the day.

Reaction score
at opening there was one guy that went straight to the action figure isle before the star wars isle, he must have been looking for Thundercats. Only other guy there was a hot wheel guy. Glad you got your Clone Commander, had him in my hand last night just to look at, but put him back. If I would have known you needed him I could have taken care of it for you. Glad he was still there for you.

Reaction score
In a stroke of good luck I went to Mish target and nabbed another Fordo and RFT price matched at TRU's 2 for $10.99.

Now I am really caught up with this wave.

ps - The rest of the figures from this wave were still there in case anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Checked the south side the other day and they have nothing new out. The Target hasn't even put out any new figs since the reset.

Reaction score
Mishawaka Wal-Mart as of last night = nothing new

Mishawaka Target as of last night = nothing new

Mishawaka TRU as of 11:30am today = nothing new in the star wars section. They did have some of the "classic" thundercat figs, but for $19.99 ea. I left them all.

Reaction score
Nothing new in the areas I've been in the last few weeks. Still need to find Arc Trooper Commander/ Fordo. I travel anywhere between South Bend to Angola, Kokomo to Geneva, and all points inbetween for work. When time permits I can run in and check a few places, be glad to help anyone if I can.

Reaction score
DarthSharky said:
Nothing new in the areas I've been in the last few weeks. Still need to find Arc Trooper Commander/ Fordo. I travel anywhere between South Bend to Angola, Kokomo to Geneva, and all points inbetween for work. When time permits I can run in and check a few places, be glad to help anyone if I can.
I'll keep an eye out for you on that arc trooper commander.

Reaction score
I was at the Mishawaka Target today and they put out what looked to be 2 cases of that wave 5 garbage - the one with Han wearing medals.

I also went to the Osceola WM and saw 3 swapped figures in the Vintage line - there was an employee standing right next to me so I showed them to her so they were aware that someone is pulling some [censored] on them - I hope they catch them she said she would tell people to watch out for people doing returns. I had also been seeing this at the Mishawaka Meijer several times and didnt say anything due to not seeing any employees around.

Reaction score
ShmashWitdaclub said:
I was at the Mishawaka Target today and they put out what looked to be 2 cases of that wave 5 garbage - the one with Han wearing medals.

I also went to the Osceola WM and saw 3 swapped figures in the Vintage line - there was an employee standing right next to me so I showed them to her so they were aware that someone is pulling some [censored] on them - I hope they catch them she said she would tell people to watch out for people doing returns. I had also been seeing this at the Mishawaka Meijer several times and didnt say anything due to not seeing any employees around.
Mishawaka Meijer had a lot of swapped figs mainly the blue gaurds. There is never anyone around in that store, and the one guy I do see is a former TRU employee who does collect.

Speaking of TRU, my girlfriends oldest son just got hired there yesterday.....I'm going to be so broke!!

South Side Target put out a case of wave 5 as well yesterday. The best news I got yesterday though, was the little woman and I decided we're going to make the trip to CIV next year! I'm so pumped....wierd to be excited for something so far away.

Reaction score
DarthOnyx said:
The best news I got yesterday though, was the little woman and I decided we're going to make the trip to CIV next year! I'm so pumped....wierd to be excited for something so far away.
hmmm.... either you meant CVI or you have discovered time travel...either one sounds great

Reaction score
R1G4R3PO said:
DarthOnyx said:
The best news I got yesterday though, was the little woman and I decided we're going to make the trip to CIV next year! I'm so pumped....wierd to be excited for something so far away.
hmmm.... either you meant CVI or you have discovered time travel...either one sounds great
sorry, like I said, it's exciting. Yeah CVI....must be all the old product onthe shelves advertising for CV that I got all confussed.

Reaction score
The South Bend Wal-Mart (Ireland Rd)had the new wave of Clone Wars figs except for Savage Opress. Someone nabbed that one. They also have all of the new Jedi Force stuff out.

TRU Mishawaka put up the big Star Wars display as you walk into the store....it looks bad because it is mostly empty!

That is all for now!

Reaction score
hit TRU at opening this morning and stillnothing has been added to the Star Wars display that hasn't been there before. Seems pointless to waste that much space.

Reaction score
Just went to TRU and they put out a floor shipper up by the front display. I nabbed Savage, Seripas, and Saesse.

There was one Savage left if you still need him

Reaction score
CRAP! I wish I would have seen this yesterday....I've been looking for Savage and have missed him twice!

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have more.

Reaction score
ShmashWitdaclub said:
Just went to TRU and they put out a floor shipper up by the front display. I nabbed Savage, Seripas, and Saesse.

There was one Savage left if you still need him
well, I went and checked, but nothing was left. There were two Death Star Gunners I was going to pick up but then saw the $8.99 price tag on them, so I put them back. That is crazy pricing by TRU.

Reaction score
my score today...

this was what was still left...

everything the guy has is $5.00 each. This is in a booth at the antique store on 933 north (the one with the big chair in front of the store, accross from that electrical supply place)

He also had some vitage figs (nothing special) and a few older battlepacks ($20.00).

Reaction score
hit Mish TRU this morning at opening....they still have yet to put anything new out. They were just then putting up the 30% off signs. I did find a Rebel Speeder (hanger cart) pack stuffed in the normal star wars section. Sadly disappointed in TRU

Reaction score
ShmashWitdaclub said:
I have no clue where this place is that you are talking about - but you definitely got some goods!
it is almost to the state line on 933, on the left side of the road before you come to the speedway gas station. it's a whit and green building with a huge wooden rocking chair in the front of the building.

Reaction score
I found more swapping at the Mish Target. I was super excited at first when I saw a Gam Guard card on the pegs - then I saw the swapped figure...

I also found some of the older ROTS clones swapped in for the new AOTC clone - they even took all the weapons. \

Anyway - I pulled a sales worker to show her (the same lady I reported to the corporate office for being hella rude to me) - and she hopefully has taken them off the sales floor. She said she would show them to her customer service team. I hope they catch the person that is doing this.

And, swapper, if you are reading this, I hope Karma hands you what you have coming to you.

Reaction score
my family is from goshen area, last time i was there the amount of swapping was terrible. all victims were ROTJ figures

Reaction score
Mishawaka Target put out two cases of the Clone Wars wave with the shirtless Savage yesterday. I grabbed one Savage and left everything else.

Reaction score
Kokomo resident here. Just picked up shirtless Oppress and Clone Commander Jet from the Target. Our Walmart has had about 6 swapped figures on the pegs for about 2 weeks now.

Reaction score
Kokomo resident here. Just picked up shirtless Oppress and Clone Commander Jet from the Target. Our Walmart has had about 6 swapped figures on the pegs for about 2 weeks now.
because of this post, I was able to score a Savage at our Mishawaka Target. South Bend had two cases but all the Savage Opress were gone as of last night (8pm). Only problem, Savage's right hand keeps coming off!! :(

on a side note, a little inside tip from TRU, they are supposed to be stocking figures either throughout the afternoon/evening today or tomorrow morning. Rumor was they are behind on stocking so if you're interested....might wanna check it out.

Reaction score
I stopped there this afternoon and was able to pick up a spacetrooper. Saw the trench run pack (liked the new x-wing) but not for $100.00

Reaction score
yeah I stopped by too - I grabbed a new "Gremlins" toy. I was happy to witness another collector turning in swapped goods to people at TRU so they can see how stuff is being stolen. I just overheard them talking as I walked by and he was showing them what people are doing using the Senate Guard as an example - it wasn't swapped but he showed them the difference between the figure shown on the front and the figure on the back.

Anyway, like I said I thought he was educating them on the swap and their really was no swapping done there. Well I was wrong, when I walked up to customer service they brought up two packs of the Rebel Pilot sets that were all swapped out.

Anyway, way to go random collector guy for standing up against swapping and educating the customer service reps. I hope this swapper gets his.

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping an eye out for that Commander. It's been awhile since I've had this much trouble finding a figure. I did see him at a collectible shop for $25.00.:sour: I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

Reaction score
$25.00?!?!??! that is insane.....
there is one shop here in Mishawaka I'll check. They don't always have a lot of figures, but sometimes they get a shipment in. I'll keep you posted!

Reaction score
Looks like a Hasbro Rep came through our area today and pulled some figures off the shelves. I noticed they pulled figures from the Mishawaka Walmart and and a ton of figures from the Mishawaka Target - I didn't notice/care to look while I was at TRU.

TRU was stocking today and I saw 1 of the TRU exclusive deluxe rebel packs with the guy on the cart - first time I have seen it. They also put out more of the CW TRU exclusive Coronet sets. I got my MU fill there first and 1 of each of the figures from the X23 wave. But I will be returning these because...

Then I went to the Mishawak Target and found the same MU figures there - so I bought them there cuz they were slighty cheaper and I have some older MU figures to return with the new receipt.

When the heck are they going to put some stuff out at the Mishawaka Walmart???

Reaction score
I went to the South Bend Target yesterday and the Hasbro Reps haven't found their way there. The pegs were completely filled with clones & sandies.

Mishawaka Walmart is a total waste! I have given up on that store completely...their answer to the empty toy department is "we don't stock it because it's not a priority". SO instead it gets left to be dry as a bone (and not just for Star Wars). I've written letters and talked to people, but it does not good because they don't care. Their so called "Star Wars event" for the blu-ray was just as crappy. All they had was a brown cardboard box with the movies in it to pass out to the ONE guy waiting for it. I left and gave my money to Target.

Reaction score
Found Bastila Shan, Hoth Rebel, Ponda Baba, and a Rebel Fleet Trooper at the Mishawaka Kmart. Left the B-Wing Pilot. They also had an Endor Capture Luke, can't remember if it was on a Revenge card or not. I don't normally hit Kmart when I'm up that way, felt a disturbance in the Force telling me to stop. Glad I did !

Reaction score
Found Bastila Shan, Hoth Rebel, Ponda Baba, and a Rebel Fleet Trooper at the Mishawaka Kmart. Left the B-Wing Pilot. They also had an Endor Capture Luke, can't remember if it was on a Revenge card or not. I don't normally hit Kmart when I'm up that way, felt a disturbance in the Force telling me to stop. Glad I did !
very cool - congrats!

Reaction score
awesome score......now go back to Rochester!! :) j/k