North Carolina Store Reports #3

Reaction score
My apologies keknivek, I also thought you meant the 6" Black Series line.

Reaction score
The 5POA stuff is depressing but I decided pretty early on that I couldn't collect another line ... If I was going to do 6" I would collect Marvel Legends.

I think if paint applications were better, the 5POA sculpts for the most part aren't bad. I bought a few, but only the obscure ones.

Reaction score
My kid has a bunch. They are just too expensive for what they are.

I started the 6" line thinking I'd just get Imperial troops, but I branched out a little and kind of switched over.

I haven't *stopped* collecting 4", I just can't find them and haven't been able to hunt for a month.

Reaction score
Did anyone anywhere around even see the Cassian and Scarif Trooper (3 3/4") walmart exclusive Black Series figures?

I'd find it hard to believe that they ever showed up in Rock Hill, SC where I live as I look all the time. Nothing has moved in over a month.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any new 4" BS at all since just after xmas.

I'm *really* looking for the $20 combining Voltron lions. We have the black one only!

Reaction score
I haven't seen any new 4" BS at all since just after xmas.

I'm *really* looking for the $20 combining Voltron lions. We have the black one only!
Star Wars has been really dry lately..unless you order online of course.

Regarding the Voltron lions, the limbs have been really short packed. I guess playmates toys didn't think they would sell as well as they have. If I see any I will let you know.

Reaction score
Target on Glenwood had Chirrut, Baze, and Krennic last night. Already got 'em, so I left 'em. Interesting that Target seems to have skipped the Revan wave altogether.

Reaction score
I haven't seen them anywhere in the area but I was recently at the Walmart at 11145 Bryton Town Center DrHuntersville, NC 28078. They were completely out of TBS3.75 and had stocking directions listed on the pegs. If they've restocked it could be with some good stuff. Most other walmarts in the county are clogged with Finns and Hans.

Reaction score
Just letting people know that I bought the Saw Gerrera pack at Target on Dave Lyle Blvd in Rock Hill, SC

There were 4 or 5 more of them. Very nice figures... would be better if they were articulated, but these are some that just might not get done in SA.

Still can't believe no Walmart in the area got the Cassian wave of Black Series SA 3 3/4".

Reaction score
I can say with some authority that there's nothing new being put on shelves in the Charlotte area. Went to all but one Walmart in Mecklenburg county and three across the border in SC. Nothing new, especially in TBS 3.75.

Reaction score
OK... going to share here and with my Carolina friends. Purchased Walmart Black Series Cassian and Scarif Trooper at Newport Walmart in Rock Hill, SC about 30 min ago. There were more there but not a lot. Gotta be more out there in Charlotte somewhere. Where I found them is usually a wasteland for toys

Happy Hunting.

Reaction score
Walked in to TRU at Triangle Towne Center today to get a tricycle for my son. Walked out with all of 40th Anniversary wave 2. And a Lego Speeder Bike + Scout Trooper. And a NECA Jungle Hunter Predator. And a tricycle. LOL. And I haven't even bothered to pick up wave 1 yet. I am more than happy to get these for less than MSRP.

Reaction score
I've found a few batches of scarif/death/cassian. Sold one batch to greg at $6 a piece since I don't rip friends off.

I haven't seen wave 2 of the 6" bs, but I really want a tusken!

Reaction score
Triangle Towne Center Wal-Mart still has 2 Death Squad Commanders, 1 C-3P0, and 1 Ben Kenobi on the pegs.

Reaction score
Have been finding the 5POA Yoda and Obi-wan wave as well as sporadic TBS3.75” TLJ wave at Walmart’s in the Charlotte area

Reaction score
Ackbar and First Order Officer 2-pack was at Cary TRU this morning. First time I've seen it anywhere.