North Carolina Store Reports #3

Reaction score
K-Mart on Six Forks Road had 2x Starkiller Rey! I got one and left the other. Better grab it quickly if you want it.

Reaction score
I just received 6" Luke and Ahsoka from HTS, and they both look fantastic. Glad to finally be caught up. Who is coming out next, and when? I haven't kept track...

Reaction score
I wound up returning ahsoka.

I haven't been finding much at all lately except cool newer Neca stuff at TRU, which I haven't bought any of either.

Reaction score
Random curiosity - anybody ever consider trading toys for other things? I am sitting on an ever-growing pile of Best Buy gift cards and Rewards points, and there are only so many video games and other electronics for which I have time anymore now that I have an infant. I've been trying to play through Doom for the last 3 weeks now and have only gotten to the third level. LOL. I'd be completely willing to meet someone at a store and buy what they wanted in exchange for toys.

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a heads-up there is a toy show at the Fair Grounds in Raleigh this weekend (9/24-9/25). I will have a ton of Black Series figures for sale at retail prices or less, along with lots of other stuff. 3DJoes.com will also be in attendance if you need a GI Joe book or poster fix. Hope to see ya'll out there!

More details for the Raleigh toy show, and others in NC, can be found here: Inside Pitch Promotions Toy, Hobby, Sports Shows"

Reaction score
Triangle Towne Center had the new Joes today, but all of the zombies were gone. Sorry about that, man. I'd have picked you up a set.

No Hovertank pilots at this location, either. Maybe next week?

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a couple of hovertank pilots at the tru in Durham on Monday. No more left, but they will probably get a restock at some point.

Reaction score
Walgreens at Brier Creek and Glenwood/Duraleigh both had classic C3POs today if anyone is looking.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! Was able to go out and pick one up this afternoon.

Reaction score
I also found a walgreens 3po in Rocky Mount over the weekend. So glad to have that one crossed off the list.

Reaction score
Found 3 boxes with Jyn, Death Trooper just opened in Rock Hill SC, Newport Walmart today

If you are around that area, I can stash some for you...

Reaction score
Was in Mooresville this past weekend visiting friends, and the Wal-Mart had a TON of Krennic and the Scarif Stormtrooper Commander.

Hit TTC Wal-Mart today and managed to find their exclusive Scarif Stormtrooper. Mighty happy to get this for <$20.

Reaction score
Anybody need tickets to Friday 8:15pm showing (non-3d) at the Raleigh Grande? Row F seats, almost all the way across. We bought a bunch of tickets because my best friend is celebrating his birthday, and we're expecting a group of about 16. Even with that count, we still overbought! Let me know if interested.

Reaction score
ThinkGeek at Crabtree has multiples of the Black Series Darth Revan wave... except for Revan.

Reaction score
Happy New Year folks! I just wanted to give a heads-up that there will be a toy show at the NC State Fairgrounds this weekend, 1/7 and 1/8. I'll be set up with my usual assortment of plastic goodness, including some Black Series TIE Fighters (you know you want 'em!) and Darth Revans. Hopefully ya'll will brave the potentially snowy weather for some awesome toy shopping.

http://www.insidepitchpromotions.com

Reaction score
Hey, first time poster here. I'm in the Raleigh market of NC and thought I would join the fun on here. I just wanted to add that I've only seen the Darth Revan line at Gamestop and ThinkGeek in the area.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone see the Black Series Cassian wave? Cassian and Scariff Trooper. Pretty much the only thing I'm still without that I want.

Reaction score
keknivek, I believe I saw a Scariff Trooper at a Target in the Garner area yesterday. I've seen plenty of Cassian at local Targets and Walmarts around Garner and Raleigh. I hope this helps with your search.

Reaction score
keknivek, I believe I saw a Scariff Trooper at a Target in the Garner area yesterday. I've seen plenty of Cassian at local Targets and Walmarts around Garner and Raleigh. I hope this helps with your search.

Thanks for the help, but I'm looking for the Walmart exclusive Black Series ones. I expected them shortly after the Jyn and Deathtrooper ones came and went, but I may have missed these now.

Reaction score
I just barely bother with the 4" line anymore. I got a couple red guards and that's practically it. I found some darktrooper commanders for Greg once. If it were the main one I would. I detest 5poa!