North Carolina Store Reports #3

Reaction score
So who else is even supposed to be out now? I have truly lost track of who is in which wave. I figure I still need to find Asty, Hux, Han, and Jango.

Reaction score
FO Armor Finn w the blood, Jango, Han, Flametrooper are the newest (wave 5) and Asty/Hux are wave 4.

I found Asty/Hux at Kildaire WM only and I think Greg combed the NR side to find Jango/Flametroops etc...

All of these finds were at WalMart, I haven't seen wave 4 or 5 at Target OR TRU myself yet.

Reaction score
So who else is even supposed to be out now? I have truly lost track of who is in which wave. I figure I still need to find Asty, Hux, Han, and Jango.
I have an extra Hux and Asty if you want them. Shoot me a message on Facebook if you do, and we can figure out details.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is completely fine! I'm not in any hurry whatsoever. Let me speak with my wife and see if we're doing anything that day. Tentatively, I think it should be fine.
It will be a simple exchange..I'm headed to see my family in Nash County.

To stay on topic, I have yet to see any signs of wave 5. I have seen plenty of Tie Fighter pilots, Resistance Troopers, etc.

Reaction score
Found Asty and Hux at TRU at Triangle Towne Center this morning while out running a school errand. Got the only one of each which they had.

Reaction score
So a couple of Targets around me in Durham got a new case of Black Series in. I decide to go by and check them out because, you know, Wave 5. Found two fresh cases of...Wave 3. Really?!

Reaction score
Still looking for Jango, Han, and Stormtrooper Finn. Also, if anybody should happen to see a Marvel Legends Taskmaster, I would greatly appreciate a heads up on where to find it. I am a huge Taskmaster fan, and he's the only one of the current Captain America wave which I want.

Reaction score
Long time no post. I hope everyone is doing well and had no issues with yesterday's weather.

I haven't seen much around, except for a lone FN-2187 at the Wilson Target a few weeks ago. Everything around me is bone dry.

Reaction score
I haven't been out hunting in weeks. I won an Amazon gift card and have kind of laced into Revoltech figures. Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain has really gotten me back into Metal Gear, so I'm trying to get a few more expensive figures to mess with.

I am so sick of the Hasbro retail game.

Reaction score
Are you familiar with the fan-driven Shadow Moses Project? Go to Facebook and look it up. I am WILDLY excited about this - especially if Konami (and perhaps even Kojima) give it their blessing. Metal Gear Solid is still one of my very favorite games thanks to its incredible story and character development. (Well, except for Decoy Octopus. LOL.) There's supposed to be a major announcement coming on March 14th.

Reaction score
... and no sooner do I say something about it do I find out that the project has been cancelled. Or has it? Signs point to Konami possibly having picked up the entire project. We will see in a few days.

Reaction score
Target in Morrisville had 2x Han and tons of Flametroopers on the pegs tonight.

Reaction score
Hey there OdinsDad..looks like you're talking to yourself lol

Congrats on finding that Luke..that wave is a tough one to find right now.

The most recent thing I have acquired is the Takodana encounter pack. My local WM is useless, but just over the border in VA they had some.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If Kanan is still available, then I might like to pick him up. I haven't had time to do much shopping lately. Expecting to have to head to the hospital any day now.

Reaction score
Hey there OdinsDad..looks like you're talking to yourself lol

Congrats on finding that Luke..that wave is a tough one to find right now.

The most recent thing I have acquired is the Takodana encounter pack. My local WM is useless, but just over the border in VA they had some.
I've been keeping an eye out for that pair of maz' palace characters with the red spikey head guy for my kid as he's collecting the 5poa TFA stuff a bit.

I haven't opened Luke yet. I don't know why. He's in a bag in the toyroom closet.

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye out for that pair of maz' palace characters with the red spikey head guy for my kid as he's collecting the 5poa TFAstuff a bit.
Yeah, the Ithano/Quiggold set. I haven't seen one either. I will let you know if I do.

I haven't opened Luke yet. I don't know why. He's in a bag in the toyroom closet.
I do the same thing sometimes. I like having something to look forward to opening.

Reaction score
I stopped by Kmart on Six Forks last night hoping to find a Starkiller Base Rey..no luck. If you are looking for a first order stormtrooper they have plenty though.

I also looked for her at the Rocky Mount Kmart while visiting my mom..no luck there either.

Has anyone seen the Starkiller Base Rey at any other Kmart around here....wait, here's a better question: How many K-marts are still around?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only K-Marts which I know of are the one on Six Forks, the one on Western Blvd., and the one in Rocky Mount. And that one in Rocky Mount is slated to be closed down soon.

Reaction score
The only K-Marts which I know of are the one on Six Forks, the one on Western Blvd., and the one in Rocky Mount. And that one in Rocky Mount is slated to be closed down soon.
When I went into the one at Rocky Mount yesterday you could tell it was going to be closing..not that it was a nice, organized store to begin with.

Reaction score
I was shocked that both of the Raleigh K-Marts survived this recent round of closings... I thought we'd lose the Western Blvd store for sure. I found some Rey's at both locations a few weeks ago, but haven't seen them since.

has anyone spotted the new Black Series 4" wave?

Reaction score
The only reason why the one on Western isn't closing is because of the NCSU students continuing to support it. It's within walking/biking distance of campus, and the Wolfline goes right to it.

Reaction score
The SW section there would have cool stuff sit for months. It was my private bide-a-wee for a long time. Even well into the square bubble CW/MS figs I was still getting harder to find white stormtrooper card legacy figures there.

Reaction score
Had yesterday off for a doctor's appointment. After I got out I decided to make the rounds.

My best find was the Black Series Luke at the Target on 15-501 in Durham. The box was slightly creased but overall its fine.

I also found Tasu Leech and Admiral Ackbar at the Walmart in Hillsborough.

Not a bad day at all.

Reaction score
My son was born today! Coincidentally, it's the same date as the premiere of The Empire Strikes Back. That's my boy. B)