North Carolina Store Reports #3

Reaction score
New thread, oh yeah. I guess 13 pages for our last one might have crashed the site.

Reaction score
I got a alley viper and a shock trooper at wal-mart on new hope church not sure if that is so big as the shock tropper are becoming easier to get.

Reaction score
Saw one El-less at Wal-Mart on Market st two days ago. I'm not likely to hit there again until Wed or Thu, but I'll see if it's still there.

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
Are you guys just broke figmoneywise like me lately or just not finding stuff?
Not really finding anything... I would love to track down some of those Wave six Vintage figures and three more GI Joe Shock Troopers, but I'm not in a rush to get them. At this point, I'll see 'em when I see 'em.

Reaction score
Anything worthwhile at the Durham or Cary TRUs? With gas as high as it is I can't justify a trip to either store for the chance of *maybe* finding something on sale. If they had some decent stuff lately, I'd be more inclined to make the trip.

Reaction score
I am selling Marvel Universe and Star war clone war figures all are lose. I am not looking to mail via post office but can meet people in Raleigh or during week from 8-4 Harrison avenue in Cary. If you are interested please pm again only local folks not trying to be bothered with post office. All figures are loose except Mandalorian pack

Reaction score
star wars clone war
Mandalorian pack-MOC-25
yoda-3
anakin skywalker (space suit)-4
asoka tano - 4 (original)
cade bane and todo 360- 5
r7-a7-4
trooper heavy-5
obin-wan recent version-3
commander rex-2
count doku-2
boba fett-4
shaak ti-5
cato parasitti-4
r-4p17-5
embo-5
aurra sing-5
kit fisto-4
pre-vizsla-7
clone trooper flame thrower-5
commander gree-4
general grievos battle damage-4
r2-d2 -5
trooper ech-5
mace windu-6
custom jedi master imguna die -10
plo koon-3
kul teska-9
ki-adi- mudi-5
quinlan vos-8

marvel universe
Union Jack-5
Red Hulk-4
Hobgoblin-3
Hand Ninja-2
Hulk-4
Electro-2
Guardian-3
Sub-Mariner-4
Luke Cage-2
Bucky-3
Thor-4
Colossus-3
AIM Soldier-2
Juggernaut-4
Havok-4 also have variant (10.00) MOC
Iron Patriot-3
Mary Jane Watson-5
Marvel's Wrecker-4
Skrull Soldier-5
Captain Britain-5
Multiple Man-4
Ghost Rider-5
Mystique-6
Captain America -3
Klaw-4
Hawkeye -6
Piledriver-5
Mr. Fantastic -4
Ultron--3
Classic Thor-4
Enchantress-6
Absorbing Man -5
Doctor Doom-7
Bulldozer-4
Thing-3
Hulkbuster Iron Man -3
Crimson Dynamo-3
War Machine-4
Guardsman-3
Iron Monger (blue)-3
Titanium Man-3
Iron Monger-3
Galactus/Silver Surfer- 28
Giant Man (Skrull) -15

Reaction score
one of the Targets in Greensboro has an interesting swapped figure. The clone wars Mandalorian speeder deluxe pack contains a vintage Lando in Skiff disguise instead of the Mandalorian.

Reaction score
I also would be willing to trade some of my stuff for classic Joe ARAH figures.I have POC figures for figures.Also will trade star wars or marvel figure for arah joe don't have to be complete. Again all my stuff is loose .

shock troopers x2
Alley viper
Shadow Trooper
B.A.T. 25th
Barbacue
General Hawk
Sgt. Flash
Shadow Tracker
Crimson Guard
Cobra Soilder the enemy
Kamuari
Snow Serpernt
Recondo (POC)
Tunnel Rat (ROC)
Monkey Wrench(ROC)
Shipwreck(just figure )
Mutt (figure)
Bazooka(just figure)

Reaction score
Didn't get a chance to mention before going out of town (and before my phone broke), but Knightdale Target had the Vintage 3-packs out on the pegs. This was last Wednesday that I saw them.

Reaction score
Went to Cary WM yesterday for one of my tri-weekly checks and saw that they have the entire inside moved around.

The SW figs were all jumbled and there were no new ones out. Still a Gree and R5-D4 there, though.

As for CW it's absolutely picked over and nothing new since the Wolffe wave a few mos ago.

Reaction score
Also over the weekend hit up Fuquay, Garner WMS and Targets, yielded no take-homes.

As lucky as I feel sometimes like with the colt wave/etc I have yet to see a TVC phase 1 clone.

I do love the hunt...

Reaction score
Found a CW Bariss and Eeth Koth at TRU Durham. Only new figures I've seen in months. First time I've even seen part of that wave in Durham. Nothing new at Target in forever either.

Reaction score
Cary WM had a couple new 5/6 cases.

I snagged the fixed stormie and AOTC Clone, but there's a senate guard, dagobah luke, Lando and Gree etc...

No new CW stuff.

If I were army building white ARFs I would be in heaven.

Reaction score
I just picked up that Dagobah Luke, Lando, and AT-RT driver. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
saw three cases of wave 6 at my local wm, maybe the cmdr stone wave will hit hard soon

Reaction score
yes colt my bad OD, that was a throwback.
Has anyone been seeing any more of colt or bariss?

Reaction score
Walmart Durham had Senate guard, Luke Dagobah etc. Still no new CW figs found. Targets in Durham have the 3pk vintage figs ($19.99)and more of the CW 2pks with Waxer and Genosian drone and the Special Ops trooper and droid.

Reaction score
Was astonished to find a Phase 1 Clone Trooper at Wal-Mart while passing through Nashville today. Also got peasant Anakin and another Dagobah Luke to put up in my classroom.

Reaction score
Rogue9Horn said:
Walmart Durham had Senate guard, Luke Dagobah etc. Still no new CW figs found. Targets in Durham have the 3pk vintage figs ($19.99)and more of the CW 2pks with Waxer and Genosian drone and the Special Ops trooper and droid.
Wal-mart in Kernersville had about 4 cases of the new CW wave on the pallet. Doubt that it got stocked since the pegs were pretty full already. I did get a Colt and two riot control clones. I had already picked up Koth and Barriss earlier in the day at TRU.

Reaction score
Found a Riot Control clone trooper at Wal-Mart in Durham today. No Colt, unfortunately.

Reaction score
did a cross state trip and snagged a barriss and colt form an unopened case, i think i was at wm near ashboro off 421, don't really remember it was 2am
left riot trooper and eeth