North Carolina Store Reports #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
Gregorious said:
OdinsDad said:
The sheer number of Wave 3 Dukes was telling with the snake eyes there...

Either way I was stoked to find him!

I will probably get more if I see them but I'm quite happy with what I have joe-wise until those new Cobra Troopers hit the pegs.
Dukes are in the revision cases too. Storm Shadows would be the best indicators. They aren't in the revisions and they don't sell for [censored].

And I have to ask: how difficult would it have been for Hasbro to give the new Cobra trooper an AK-47 or another real gun? That tiny Dragonuv that has been around since 2007 is awful. The RPG and barbed wire are cool additions, and the figure looks good so I'll try to army build the upcoming trooper.
To be fair the vintage trooper had a dragonov where the vintage officer had an ak back in he day..

at least thins is my non-googling, shoddy memoryied indignance talking...
Way to dig up an old post!

You're right on the money with the original weapons. It's not so much the weapon that bothers me, it's the sculpt that Hasbro is currently using. The Dragunov is one cool looking rifle... Hasbro's sculpt looks like an elongated pistol. If Hasbro produced a sculpt that did the rifle justice, I probably wouldn't be so upset. (Not that I'm totally upset to begin with; the Cobra Trooper looks awesome and can easily be outfitted with other weapons)

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
Axelay - I stashed a LowLight for you.

Call me to find out where.
Awesome, I found it! Thank you so much!

I also found a lone Jesse and BARC Speeder at Target in Cary yesterday.

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
Shock Trooper's M4 mod ftw.
I could be wrong, but I think that his rifle is a modified Czech VZ-58 with an M4-type recoil-reducing stock. It surely looks like it to me. But yeah, this is a huge improvement over the Dragunov.

Reaction score
I went back for the shock trooper and alley viper that were left... Shock was gone so I was mad enough to leave the alley viper for someone else. I've passed on him more than icy destro at this point.

Glad you got your lowlight dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.