North Carolina Store Reports #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Target at Triangle Towne Center had the exclusive Geonosis 2-packs (Waxer and Battle Droid, and Special Ops Clone Trooper and Drone). I was able to use a $5 Clone Cash coupon on them.

Reaction score
Well, I went to Garner Target to see if that Mace figure was there. Somebody has swapped out the figure with the TAC Mace and a random unlit hilt.

The only other Vintage figure more recent than the ROTJ wave there was the SBD, which I think was actually the proper one, but I didn't check too closely.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Well, I went to Garner Target to see if that Mace figure was there. Somebody has swapped out the figure with the TAC Mace and a random unlit hilt.

The only other Vintage figure more recent than the ROTJ wave there was the SBD, which I think was actually the proper one, but I didn't check too closely.
I thought he looked a little off but woah!

I wish I had gotten a pic of him.

Reaction score
Cary Walmart must have restocked since you were there last, OdinsDad, as there were plenty of most of wave 5 there this evening. No AOTC figures, though. That one TIE Bomber is still full price.

Reaction score
Leland Wal-Mart has gotten wave 5 twice this week, first case had the new card for Jedi Luke, second case had the old card minus the order form and sticker for Fett.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
Found the mixed wave at the Kernersville Wal-Mart. Everyone present except for farmboy Luke and Jedi Luke on corrected card.

No AOTC wave yet though.

Still looking for CW Captain Lock.
Found AOTC wave (every figure) at a Winston-Salem wal-mart. They also had 2 figurs from the mixed wave there...Yoda and Farmboy Luke. Yay! Now all I need to find is the new Jedi Luke and Jedi Turbo Speeder...and

still looking for a CW Captain Lock...(in the Triad...Clemmons, Winston-Salem, High Point, Greensboro, Thomasville...just let me know where they are...)

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Cary Walmart must have restocked since you were there last, OdinsDad, as there were plenty of most of wave 5 there this evening. No AOTC figures, though. That one TIE Bomber is still full price.
Just no STORMIES!

arrrrrrggh!

heh

Hope they get mucho mas...

Reaction score
Cary TRU had a bunch of new stuff from various lines today, but nothing Star Wars. Joes and TFs caught my eye in particular.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Cary TRU had a bunch of new stuff from various lines today, but nothing Star Wars. Joes and TFs caught my eye in particular.
What new Joe-wise?

Reaction score
Eopie_Herder said:
LordStarscream said:
What new Joe-wise?
Shadow Tracker/Destro/Low Light/Skydive. I got the first two and a friend of mine got the latter two. At most there is one of each left there now except Shadow Tracker (I did not buy both, I only got one and someone else got the other while I was there. The full case was on the pegs when I arrived). They also randomly had the Rise of Cobra wave with Paris Pursuit Baroness, Nano Viper, Dr. Rex (white coat), etc., in it.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
tarcanes92 said:
Found the mixed wave at the Kernersville Wal-Mart. Everyone present except for farmboy Luke and Jedi Luke on corrected card.

No AOTC wave yet though.

Still looking for CW Captain Lock.
Found AOTC wave (every figure) at a Winston-Salem wal-mart. They also had 2 figurs from the mixed wave there...Yoda and Farmboy Luke. Yay! Now all I need to find is the new Jedi Luke and Jedi Turbo Speeder...and

still looking for a CW Captain Lock...(in the Triad...Clemmons, Winston-Salem, High Point, Greensboro, Thomasville...just let me know where they are...)
found Captain Lock in Clemmons...along with the new carded version of Jedi Luke.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Eopie_Herder said:
LordStarscream said:
What new Joe-wise?
Shadow Tracker/Destro/Low Light/Skydive. I got the first two and a friend of mine got the latter two. At most there is one of each left there now except Shadow Tracker (I did not buy both, I only got one and someone else got the other while I was there. The full case was on the pegs when I arrived). They also randomly had the Rise of Cobra wave with Paris Pursuit Baroness, Nano Viper, Dr. Rex (white coat), etc., in it.
From POC there were 2 skydives, a beachhead and storm shadow this morning. If I had any hair I'd pull it all out.

Nothing at xroads or apex BC targets either.

rage

Reaction score
Brier Creek WM finally had Wave 5 (mixed). Cards were pretty curved. Left plenty. Prices are up to $9 now at Wal-Mart. Quickly reaching my breaking point between distribution issues, lack of interesting characters, and price.

No signs of Vintage 4 or 5 at either Glenwood Target.

Reaction score
Checked the Morrisville Super Wal-Mart tonight, still no sign of Waves 4 or 5, but they had restocked with the Wave 3 ROTJ figures.

Reaction score
Actually I didn't realize Stormies were in the wave; looking at the cardbacks now though, clearly they are. So that means either none were there or I totally looked over them, thinking they were part of an older wave.

So, I don't know if there are/were any there or not

Reaction score
found the whole wave of AOTC clones at WM on skibo
there was one complete wave to include senate guard with body shot card
there were also some jedi and padme stragglers from last week
i didn't grab any
the new cards all had the tab connected but punched

Reaction score
I saw the AOTC wave at Cary Walmart today, and got Mace. I might have gotten more, but not at nearly $9 apiece. Mace is the main one I wanted, though!

Reaction score
Got the Army of the Republic pack at the Mount Holly-Huntersville Road Wal-Mart in Charlotte, so those are showing up in the area.

Reaction score
Found AOTC wave at Garner Target 2 days ago passed on all of them. Also found some remnants of AOTC at Cary Walmart (minus Mace). I passed on those also as i only pickup OT figures. I did find just the New Jedi Luke & one Han Solo from Wave 5 and picked those up based on a recommendation here. Thanks to StarScream for pointing that out, Good luck hunting everyone, and thanks for sharing your finds, it's really helpful.

Still looking for Wave 5 to get Luke and a couple Storm Troopers.

Reaction score
found Jedi turbo speeder at a Winston-Salem Wal-Mart

currently looking for GI JOE Lowlight and Shadow Tracker. Will do cheap shipping for them from somewhere else in the state.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:

currently looking for GI JOE Lowlight and Shadow Tracker. Will do cheap shipping for them from somewhere else in the state.
Did you check Cary TRU? I'd call them.

It's probably too late but they had three sets of lowlight/ST when I snagged my shadow tracker last week.

I'll keep my eye out tue/thurs next week. I'm looking for the rev case with shock troopers so bet your butt I will pick up ST for you if I find another.

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
tarcanes92 said:

Did you check Cary TRU? I'd call them.

It's probably too late but they had three sets of lowlight/ST when I snagged my shadow tracker last week.

I'll keep my eye out tue/thurs next week. I'm looking for the rev case with shock troopers so bet your butt I will pick up ST for you if I find another.
I'm in the triad, so Cary is a little too far for me.

I have one extra shock trooper. HTS.com sent me 2 instead of the 1 that I ordered. I'll keep an eye out for a second.

Reaction score
i don't really get joes but at skibo WM in Fayetteville at 3pm there were exactly 10 trackers (jungle tracker or whatever his name is green guy that looks like predator) and a bunch of the destro lo light and the flight pack guy

Reaction score
skibo Wm also had new ahsok aqua droid and new anakin about 5 each no sign of El les or Wolffe

Reaction score
found a GI JOE Shadow Tracker and 4/5s of the new clone wars wave between 2 Wal-Marts in Winston-Salem.

Currently looking for GI JOE's Low-Light and the new CW Ahsoka. I'm willing to pay cost and shipping to have both mailed to me.

Thanks

Reaction score
found the new ahsoka tonight.

now I'm just looking for GI JOE's Low-Light.

If anyone finds him, will pay cost and shipping for him.

Reaction score
there are still several ahsokas in fayetteville, is that too far
what condition on the low light figure there are a couple at he same wm

Reaction score
stroebel83 said:
there are still several ahsokas in fayetteville, is that too far
what condition on the low light figure there are a couple at he same wm
Condition of the card doesn't matter. As long as the file card is in decent shape (not discolored or pieces torn off) and nothing is wrong with the figure...

Reaction score
Cary WM has an endcap with new CW figs.

I scored Wolffe, El-Les, the only Aqua Droid and left all the Ahsokas anybody could ever want there.

Reaction score
Just curious - were they actually on an endcap when you were at Walmart? I was there earlier today and they had a bunch of Legends and Clone Wars figures (including most of the ones you mention) in those long cardboard trays stacked up next to where the Thor stuff is getting put out. I was hoping to see the Transformers endcap a lot of people have reported finding around the country and am wondering if they're in the process of resetting a bunch of endcaps there.

Status
Not open for further replies.