North Carolina Store Reports #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The new Cad Bane w/Todo and a few of the new Obis ARE there for sure though.

We're certainly still after Hevy if anybody sees one...

Reaction score
I stopped by that store this afternoon and got the next-to-last Obi-Wan. Didn't see any of the others left. I have to say that this Obi-Wan is an absolutely amazing likeness - hands down the most screen-accurate recreation of any character of the entire Clone Wars line thus far. If only it had joints in the ankles, it'd be perfect. I'm already wondering if there's any way to come up with a transplant.

Reaction score
Wake Forest Rd. Wal-Mart has 2 TIE Bombers left... which scanned for $38.97. Ugh. Was really hoping to get lucky by now and find one for $19.

Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but I went to Xroads Target today seeing pegs that looked JUST like last thurs, but saw HEVY looking at me from behind Obi Wan!

Yay!

I got HEVY!!!

Reaction score
All the new CW figs with the exception of Hondo. He has been the only CW figure I wasn't able to find in the wild out of all the other figs released from the whole line thus far. Ill keep on searching. Target at Briar Creek.

Reaction score
eweb said:
Ill keep on searching.
Don't waste your time looking for Hondo. He was dropped from the assortment. I'm hoping that the repack turns up in a revision case, or maybe in a "lost figure" wave with Commander Jett and Clone Armor Cad Bane.

Reaction score
Gregorious said:
eweb said:
Ill keep on searching.
Don't waste your time looking for Hondo. He was dropped from the assortment. I'm hoping that the repack turns up in a revision case, or maybe in a "lost figure" wave with Commander Jett and Clone Armor Cad Bane.
CRAP

Reaction score
Found the K-Mart exclusive Commander Lock at the K-Mart on Six Forks Road in Raleigh. It looks surprisingly good in person.

Reaction score
Fayetteville update
2 vintage sbds at Wm on skibo and ramsey
10 dollar jabbas at skibo
20 dollar tie bombers at skibo
Pilot packs at TRU and kmart has entire mixed vintage wave minus R5 i bought him
hope this helps

Reaction score
Axelay said:
Found the K-Mart exclusive Commander Lock at the K-Mart on Six Forks Road in Raleigh. It looks surprisingly good in person.
any triad sightings?

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Anybody seen these in the Raleigh area yet? The two I previously spotted (at full price) at Wal-Mart on Wake Forest Rd. are gone.

Reaction score
Axelay said:
I saw them at the KMart in Garner also. If I had known these hadn't been showing up more frequently I would've posted earlier. Apologies.

EDIT: Today I saw it at the one in Cary, too.

Axelay said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Ugh. Anybody seen these in the Raleigh area yet? The two I previously spotted (at full price) at Wal-Mart on Wake Forest Rd. are gone.

[/QUOTE]
I've only seen one recently, at full price at Cary Walmart.

Reaction score
Wife saw AOTC wave at timber dr. Target in Garner but none at xraods.

Garner Target had no Senate Guards though, which are the only figs out of the wave that weren't there and the only one I want out off it!!!

In other words, Padme, Anakin, Zam, Mace and Kit are down there as of an hour ago.

Reaction score
Remnants of Vintage Wave 5 linger at Walmart off of Church St. in Burlington, NC. Picked up the only Luke and left an R5 and Han.

Reaction score
Got the Kmart excl. clone cmdr at the Cary store today. I think the figure looks fine. I wasn't happy about the price though. Also got R7 today at the Cary Target. That wrapped up that wave for me.

Reaction score
eweb said:
I wasn't happy about the price though.
Neither was I, but $9.00+ seems to be the new standard for Star Wars figures. I know WM, Target, and TRU have SL and CW figures for $8 or so, and Vintage for $9.00-$10.00. I've also read about Targets increasing Vintage prices to as high as $10.79.

It's nothing short of outrageous that the price per figure has gone up by $5.00 in just five years... hell, the Clone Wars figures were on sale for $5.00 just a few months ago at Target. I'm hoping Hasbro and retailers come to their senses, or else I'll be scaling back on my collecting.

Reaction score
Found the mixed wave at the Kernersville Wal-Mart. Everyone present except for farmboy Luke and Jedi Luke on corrected card.

No AOTC wave yet though.

Still looking for CW Captain Lock.

Reaction score
fayetteville wm on skibo has 5 tie bombers in decent condition for 13
also the have the wave with hevy

Reaction score
Two TIE Bombers at Brier Creek Wal-Mart - scanned at $40. No sign of Wave 4 or 5 Vintage at all yet at BC Wal-Mart, Glenwood Wal-Mart, or Lynn Rd Target. Feels like these waves are never going to make it here...

Reaction score
stroebel83 said:
fayetteville wm on skibo has 5 tie bombers in decent condition for 13
also the have the wave with hevy
Huh. How much do you think shipping would be to Raleigh for one of those? I don't reckon it'd fit in a Priority Mail flat rate box... still, though, I'd ant to get one at that price. Let me know if you'd consider it?

I found Hevy at TRU in Durham this morning. Looks like they had only put out on case of his wave.

Reaction score
Picked up capt Lock at kmart in kill devil hills. Glad i open since all the cards were messed up.

Gonna try a walmart or two otw back to raleigh for wave 4/5.

Reaction score
i can drive it up there i am only 45 min away
i have s,s, m,w,f, free let me know i will go grab one if they are still there

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
Picked up capt Lock at kmart in kill devil hills. Glad i open since all the cards were messed up.

Gonna try a walmart or two otw back to raleigh for wave 4/5.
Wake Forest WM had Wave five... probably five or six cases. It might be a bit out of the way for you, but it would be worth the trip.

Reaction score
Fayetteville news
WM ON SKIBO HAS 3 CASES OF atoc (NO GUARDS THOUGH)
1 case of mixed
no more 13 dollar bombers

Ramsey WM 8 miles away
4 mixed cases
1 bomber for 38.98

Reaction score
Williamston WM = sad bust... all old w1 vintage dregs, mando cop was most recent CW fig.. sad

Zebulon = Healthy selection of recent CW, no new Vintage...
5 $19 Jabbas sitting on the shelf, NO tie bombers...

Reaction score
If anyone in Charlotte is still looking for TCW Captain Lock, the Freedom Drive Kmart has several of them.

Reaction score
Ok, Im confused. What "waves" are out there now? I have seen the vintage wave with Luke and R5. Is this Wave 4 or is there another wave out there?

Reaction score
That's wave 5.

I saw 2 Gree, 3 Utapau, lone Solo Yavin Cere. and r5d4 at WM in Fuquay.

There were remnants (SBD/ANAKIN) of AOTC there as well.

Almost grabbed Windu at Garner Target.

Garner Target and Fuquay WM are the only places I've seen wave 4 and I've only seen Wave 5 remnants at WM in Fuquay.

I frequent Cary Xroads Target and TRU, Cary and Garner WMs and occasionally Apex BC Target.

No waves 4/5 ANY of those haunts...

I saw the Hevy Wave at Garner WM though.

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
I should mention I haven't hit xroads since last Wed...
I'm there almost daily. There's been nothing new since the Hevy wave sighting a while ago.

I may need to go by Garner Target...Mace is the one SW figure out now I'm trying to find.

Reaction score
is anyone around the triangle or greater NC seeing the xando blood or droid gunship?

Reaction score
I saw Xanadu months ago like before xmas at TRU in Cary.

I have not seen the droid gunship at all yet.

Certainly will post if I see either.

Status
Not open for further replies.