Non-Transactional Remarks & Thread Bump Time Limits

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
Please note that from here on out non-transactional remarks (price criticisms, discussion, dialog, etc.) will be removed as soon as they are found by a moderator or reported by another member. We have a number of good members who help us sniff them out too. I thank those members for their efforts and also thank all of the members who already choose to follow the rules and refrain from these types of posts. Reminding members about refraining from non-transactional remarks is an absolute of waste moderator time, so making them is now going to be a waste of members' time as well because the remarks will be removed. Hopefully this will help cut down on what is becoming a growing problem once again.

Also, following a longstanding guidance, buyers and sellers should not bump their FS or WTB threads until 72 hours have passed. This gives all members a fair chance at having their posts featured on the first page of the Classified section.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
The 72 hour "no bump" guidance has been in effect for a significant amount of time at this point. From this point forward, if members wish to ignore this guidance, their threads will be closed for a week. I'm growing tired of repeating myself again and again in regards to this topic.

I'm also reeeeeeally growing tired of reminding folks again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again about refraining from making non-transactional comments.

Mike