Non-Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
4-1-1 on the six Funkon POP!'s I tried to get. Picked up Imperial Palace Martian Manhunter, Doctor Fate, Black Noir(sold out the first time I checked, but then it was in-stock a few minutes ago), and Rey(also picked up the Exclusive Starlight POP! to get free Amazon shipping). Missed out on Blade. And the one I wanted the most, Shockwave, isn't up on Target's site yet.

Reaction score
So Shockwave sold out sometime early this morning. So if I strike out at my two local stores today I will have to overpay at ebay, as usual. I can't believe these companies stay in business when they leave so much money on the table. These weren't limited edition, they were exclusive. There is a difference. They should sell as many as people want to buy.

Reaction score
I went into GameStop Saturday afternoon, not really expecting to find anything that interested me; and I was pleasantly surprised! I walked out with Prince Adam and Tung Lashor from Masters of the Universe, Exclusive Strahd with D20 from Dungeons & Dragons (I didn't even know that one existed), Exclusive Sir Daniel Fortesque (another one I was ignorant of) and the Imperial Super Commando with the Summer Convention sticker. It was fun getting such a haul when I had expected nothing at all!

Reaction score
Received my Fundays Box of Fun 2021 today.

My haul:

Freddy Funko Dream Team LE: 5000
Freddy Funko as Jollibee (Regular verson) LE: 3000
Freddy Funko as Skull Trooper (Fortnite) LE: 1000

I'm happy with it. Wanted one of the 3 Jollibee versions and one of the 1000 piece ones.

Reaction score
Always cool to find a chase you’ll enjoy! Well my Box of Fun was due today and there was a delay with UPS, so Monday will be a HUGE Funko day with my Funkon order arriving as well as the Box of Fun and a mystery box from Funko I can’t for the life of me remember what it was. I do have a second BoF coming but that’s to another address. Could they have messed up and sent me a second by mistake?

Reaction score
Found the Skeletor with Panthor set and the Skeletor with Snake Mountain set at Walmart yesterday evening; much to my surprise! My Walmart is typically lousy with Funko stuff.

Reaction score
Target cancelled 3 of my preorders yesterday. 2 Harry Potter Deluxe sets and my Marvel Black Panther Blacklight T-shirt set. Target has now fallen into a dead-heat with Walmart for worst company ever.

Plus my Retro SW Pops are now extra delayed. Gonna get cancelled too. Time to move on from Funko?

Reaction score
I have a feeling there will be way more of these than Fetts...

Target cancelled 3 of my preorders yesterday. 2 Harry Potter Deluxe sets and my Marvel Black Panther Blacklight T-shirt set. Target has now fallen into a dead-heat with Walmart for worst company ever.

Plus my Retro SW Pops are now extra delayed. Gonna get cancelled too. Time to move on from Funko?
It was bound to happen eventually. They’ve been generally reliable over the years, but everyone has been subject to problems on the modern retail trail.

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to find this little guy. I didn't even know it went up for preorder, much less was already available at stores.
follow Dis Collectibles and Funko Finderz on Twitter, IG and FB - they post about online stock and drops
Also your local Hot Topic stores should have their own IG pages and the day before drops they will post what to expect the following day. That was the only way I knew about it. The thing about Hot Topic is they tend to get their exclusives pretty often

Reaction score
follow Dis Collectibles and Funko Finderz on Twitter, IG and FB - they post about online stock and drops
Also your local Hot Topic stores should have their own IG pages and the day before drops they will post what to expect the following day. That was the only way I knew about it. The thing about Hot Topic is they tend to get their exclusives pretty often

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Reaction score
I'm usually very picky with jumbo pops...so I didn't even bother pre-ordering this one, but saw it in the store and it was too cool to leave behind. Those tapes though.IMG_20210915_174838_243.jpg

Reaction score
Saw this the other day at my local GS and it was very tempting just the box was beat up. If I run into another in better condition….maybe

Reaction score
In the last few days I received my AMZ Loki Hunter B-15, They Live Alien with chase, and Vision with chase from Wandavision. Both chase sets were from Chalice Collectibles as TL was preordered and Vision was a restock I’d been waiting to pounce on.

Reaction score
Ordered some Masters of the Universe POPs back on Thursday evening. Bought Orko, Trap Jaw Specialty Series, Snake Face NYCC, Blast-Attak Toy Tokyo and Leech FYE.
This morning I pre-ordered the Dungeons & Dragons Tiamat and Warduke exclusives from GameStop.

Reaction score
I was at my local Walmart yesterday and I had no idea this was a thing. I'm a sucker for anything related to the GotG starship(s). I found Quill at Walmart, and immediately bought it. I preordered the rest on Walmart.com except for the last one, Groot. I don't think he's up for pre-order yet.

Now I'm wondering if anyone has created a 3D printable diorama base like this for the Marvel Legends figures?
d08e0015-3303-4896-a83e-41660e8c03b4.e1a8be221c52fa851d02fee1c5167a53.jpeg

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. It looks nice regardless of the creases. The color contrasts on that one are really nice!

Reaction score